babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(03-03-2013 01:26 )Grawth Wrote:  Something that has puzzled me for a while - the encrypted adult channels show pre-recorded material. It can be edited and re-edited until it is perfectly compliant with Ofcom rules. And yet there are regular "mistakes", "slips", "accidents" that show stuff that clearly steps outside that boundary.

Then you have the BSX live show. No possibility of editing as it is live, and so there should be a greater tolerance of "slips" from those in authority. And yet they are rarer than a dog that speaks Norwegian. I believe the BSX producers are deliberately over cautious, but I don't understand why?

Because they are only really interested in fleecing the punters whilst getting away with showing tame purile rubbish
03-03-2013 17:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

was intending to give danni levy a go tonight.not going to bother now as ive just seen whats following the first live section.lori buckby,charlie c ,tiffany,etc.tame purile rubbish is a perfect description.this sort of rubbish has no place on an x rated encrypted channel.i always fall asleep when this kind of stuff is on.the quicker they get rid of it the better.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 20:17 by sierraman.)
03-03-2013 20:15
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I'm watching an excellent live show from Danni tonight - a very lively and energetic performance! Smile I haven't seen any pink box so far, although I haven't seen every minute of the show so I'm not a reliable witness.
04-03-2013 03:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I watched the first 2 hours of BSX last night purely to see Danni Levy and was not disappointed. She looks like she really enjoys the show and is really good on the mike with loads of confidence. She is also absolutely stunning in my eyes and its great to see her perform. I can't compare with other BSX shows as I've only watched the 2 that Danni has been on but thought it good value even for 2 hours.
04-03-2013 08:13
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I've posted a review of Danni Levy last night which again I thought was great but like Sierraman I think the rest of the recorded show is really just padding. Danni was on for 2 hours from 11.30 and was then back at 2pm by which time I had gone to bed. The advertising had the timings wrong and I guess I'm not alone in watching because I want to see a particular girl and not to see recorded stuff which I can watch for free on the Internet at any time. I enjoyed last nights show but then I am a fan of Danni's and £3 to watch her naked for 2 hours is good value to me.
04-03-2013 08:22
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

To confirm the timings, Danni Levy was on from 11:30 to 1:30 and then again from 2:00 to 4:00.
04-03-2013 10:38
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I agree with the last 2 posters that Danni Levy was top quality last night and definitely shouldn't have been a disappointment to anyone. Well done!
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 11:01 by William H Bonney.)
04-03-2013 10:59
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Good show from Danni last night.

Wish they'd just bring back the old style minimal OSG they used on xtreme though. The texting hasn't been popular enough to merit a permanent place on screen.

Suggestion - alternate between 2 OSG arrangements. One similar to the old OSG and another that shows text messages. The minimal OSG would show for 15 minutes at a time followed by 5 minutes of the other OSG that would scroll through all the texts received.
04-03-2013 15:26
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(03-03-2013 01:26 )Grawth Wrote:  Something that has puzzled me for a while - the encrypted adult channels show pre-recorded material. It can be edited and re-edited until it is perfectly compliant with Ofcom rules. And yet there are regular "mistakes", "slips", "accidents" that show stuff that clearly steps outside that boundary.

Then you have the BSX live show. No possibility of editing as it is live, and so there should be a greater tolerance of "slips" from those in authority. And yet they are rarer than a dog that speaks Norwegian. I believe the BSX producers are deliberately over cautious, but I don't understand why?

Surely the answer is obvious! Pre-recorded material can always be edited. Admittedly some errors still slip through, but anything that looks like a major mistake is bound to be safely edited out. Live shows on the other hand can't be edited because they're live. There's no possibility or opportunity of editing a live show, so the broadcaster needs to be cautious. They can't afford to be as relaxed as they are when shooting pre-recorded material, knowing that the safety net of editing just doesn't exist for the live shows.
04-03-2013 16:11
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(04-03-2013 16:11 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  

Surely the answer is obvious! Pre-recorded material can always be edited. Admittedly some errors still slip through, but anything that looks like a major mistake is bound to be safely edited out. Live shows on the other hand can't be edited because they're live. There's no possibility or opportunity of editing a live show, so the broadcaster needs to be cautious. They can't afford to be as relaxed as they are when shooting pre-recorded material, knowing that the safety net of editing just doesn't exist for the live shows.

That IS an obvious answer, but it doesn't make sense. The "slips" that happen - on a regular basis - are too frequent, and sometimes too long, to have been missed by any editing procedure. And that is the point - if a show can be edited, then why on earth would they leave any slips in? I'm pretty sure they don't go around saying "remember lads, if we see a cock being sucked for longer than 3 seconds we have to take it out, but 2 seconds is fine"!!

My belief (unsubstantiated) is that the slips are OK because they are slips, and more importantly, they are ENCRYPTED slips. BSX should receive the same treatment from Ofcom. And if they didnt then they could simply point to the other encrypted channels and ask Ofcom why they havent done anything about THEIR slips.

Slips (I think) are only a problem on FTA.
05-03-2013 00:38

babestation xtra