Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(13-08-2011 14:40 )dirtbag Wrote:  I'm sure none of us would do such a thing as speculate and come to the wrong conclusion on this forumWink

Well i would never do such a thing as speculate and come to the wrong conclusion laugh , i can't speak for anyone else though ,

PS , i bet the RLC reps and girls sometimes piss them selves laughing at some of the far fetched theories some of us come up with on this forum Bounce

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-08-2011 15:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep some of the rants are funny. Hopefully they will post here about what happened last night then we can move on Smile
13-08-2011 15:37
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I guess rlc don't think we deserve an answer to why dionne left early last night it's a good channel but they get no points for customer care
14-08-2011 01:21
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Replacing a night time babe with a different one for 30 min at 5am is just silly also now they seem to have banned any interaction between the ladies and the 4th girl they should just drop the 4th girl and just swap the feeds to cover breaks like they used to. I like rlc but until they stand up to ofcom and allow it to continue to be a 15 or of cert show then there is little point in continuing.
14-08-2011 05:18
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2011 05:18 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Replacing a night time babe with a different one for 30 min at 5am is just silly

I actually think it's a good idea. Gives a normal daytime girl or one that doesn't get a lot of nights a little snip of nighttime action. Would never have seen Jenna Hoskins boobs out otherwise.

My only complaint is that it's usually when I'm fast asleep, or not long enough. I'd like to see a half hour or so after 10pm.
14-08-2011 10:00
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Boring enough all round tonight Sad the rare times the girls get naked its in the storm style side position and then i flick to elite and charlie is butt naked ass poppin to the camera (no slips from her so fuck you ofcom Tongue ) her show is great down to good camera work and good ass positioning lol, funny how rochelle is in the same office that dannii was in the other night yet there not allowed do the same style show,another thing that pisses me off is that rochelle is never allowed take her knickers fully off i dont think ive ever seen her knickers down past her knees on RLC, yet but on bangbabes she couldnt keep them on Huh just makes you wonder why dannii is allowed and rochelle is not annoyed maybe rochelle is abit shy Big Laugh or maybe dannii is abit more friendly with the crew WinkWink
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2011 00:47 by anchorman.)
15-08-2011 00:44
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(15-08-2011 00:44 )babefinder Wrote:  just makes you wonder why dannii is allowed and rochelle is not annoyed maybe rochelle is abit shy Big Laugh or maybe dannii is abit more friendly with the crew WinkWink

The last hypothesis make sense to me Wink. I'm always disappointed when i could not see Rochelle fully naked at least for a few minutes. I'm quite sure that is due to some RLC/ producer rules Rolleyes because sometimes she takes off her knickers (not completly), but unfortunately just after that you could smell a kind of warning from the crew in the background. bladewave
15-08-2011 05:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Rlc do a good job working within the confines of the rules. It's just such a pity the rules are as they are we can only hope that things will relax and allow adults to have fun instead of always having to worry about who is watching.
15-08-2011 10:26
shankey! Online
Posting Machine

i think rlc"s producers are playng cat and mouse with the viewers the same as ofcom is with them,the losers ?us of coarse!
15-08-2011 10:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

So many rumours about what is the reason behind the tameness of the shows now lol
15-08-2011 11:19

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL