babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(04-06-2010 11:42 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  This isn't so much a review as an observation!! When I finally switched on last night and did my customary run through the channels (at 2330hrs) the first thing I saw on BS1 (906) was a split screen AND extra graphics!! I better not say who was part of the split screen or I will be in trouble lol!!

The producers really outdid themselves with this so thankfully I didn't watch the rest of the night!!

Yes I decided not to record anything last night because only ELISE was on who I really liked;BUT I did watch BS1 till about 11.30ish.The first 2-4-1 was fullscreen;GREAT I thought no SPLIT-SCREEN!!! BUT of course it appeared later on as you mentioned! To start with I didnt think therre were many loud bSXtreme voiceovers but there were still too many advets about this "brand spanking new" show!!!! Even CLEO got in on the act split-screen!! Come on enough is enough;I think everyone now knows about the show that needs to!
Sorry this is a bit late BUT I had no internet this morning! It looks like I would have seen ELISE on BS1 but I felt that I had seen too much of Linsey already and enough was enough! I'm hoping tonight might be better;TAMMY,GEORGIE or ROSIE LEE werent on BSdaytime unless I didnt see them;I can only watch on the webstream so might have missed them! They wont be on tonight though will they!!! Geri was on BSDaytime Xtra today in place of CLEO who obviously had a late night with us! Bye for now.
04-06-2010 20:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Sorry guys, but, I'm feeling totally wrecked and will be giving Babestation a miss tonight. Feel free to fill me in on tonight's events.

See you all tomorrow

Night all!

CHEERS!
04-06-2010 21:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation review thread.
(04-06-2010 21:13 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Sorry guys, but, I'm feeling totally wrecked and will be giving Babestation a miss tonight. Feel free to fill me in on tonight's events.

See you all tomorrow

Night all!

Good night;I feel a bit like that especially as (so far) only one of my favourites are listed and Linsey is supposedly on again!!!!

EDIT;I've just seen Tiffany but again she's not really one of my favourites so I think I might give it a miss tonight.Hopefully tomorrow might be better or I will wait until Sunday when PAIGE is on;hopefully all the channels this time! Goodnight all ;I think I might have an early night! I'll catch up with you all at some stage tomorrow!;internet permitting!.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 21:53 by Big Boobies.)
04-06-2010 21:49
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;just to say I recorded bSXtra last night.Just hope PAIGE was on there. I'm out now till later but will check up on your reports then as I dont expect to watch my recording til tonight. Hope I was more lucky than usual! Bye for now;see you later.I quite expect to be deleting my recording!
05-06-2010 08:17
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

She was on BS1 about midnight fell asleep after that and disdnt see anymore only got about 30 mins of her first bsx stint about 10pm might not post that to be honest

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-06-2010 08:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Doesn't sound like I missed that much really. I wasn't ill, just exhausted. I'll see what anyone else says.

CHEERS!
05-06-2010 09:37
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(05-06-2010 08:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  She was on BS1 about midnight fell asleep after that and disdnt see anymore only got about 30 mins of her first bsx stint about 10pm might not post that to be honest

Hi HP

I didn't know Paige was on last so I wasn't prepared for it!! However she appeared just before midnight on BS1 for a (dreaded) splitscreen with Jada followed by 20mins solo folllowed by ANOTHER split screen with Rochelle!! This totalled approx 1 hour. Paige then reappeared for a fifty minute solo section on Partyland from approx 0055hrs. Finally from what I can see from my recordings she a fifty minute solo on BSXtra from approx 0350hrs.

Considering it was a shock appearance I am not surprised that you fell asleep and missed it!! I think I will watch my recordings once and then delete!!

Hopefully we will be better prepared for tomorrow night!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
05-06-2010 09:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 09:49 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(05-06-2010 08:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  She was on BS1 about midnight fell asleep after that and disdnt see anymore only got about 30 mins of her first bsx stint about 10pm might not post that to be honest

Hi HP

I didn't know Paige was on last so I wasn't prepared for it!! However she appeared just before midnight on BS1 for a (dreaded) splitscreen with Jada followed by 20mins solo folllowed by ANOTHER split screen with Rochelle!! This totalled approx 1 hour. Paige then reappeared for a fifty minute solo section on Partyland from approx 0055hrs. Finally from what I can see from my recordings she a fifty minute solo on BSXtra from approx 0350hrs.

Considering it was a shock appearance I am not surprised that you fell asleep and missed it!! I think I will watch my recordings once and then delete!!

Hopefully we will be better prepared for tomorrow night!!

not sure shes on 2moro night said to another person shes on early 2moro thing with paige is her schedule changes from one day to the next thinking thats why she never posts a weekly schedule on facebook. will get credit tonight just in case hate being caught with my pants down so to speak laugh!laugh!and to make things worse fell asleep on the sofa tried to get up this morning and strained my back so all in all a crap night still as the say things can only get better Big LaughBig Laugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-06-2010 09:56
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Before I go out tomorrow for work I will set everything in the hope that Paigey will be on!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
05-06-2010 10:01
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(03-06-2010 09:03 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I tell you what though, it's a darnsight better than Freesat, all my friend can get on there BS wise is BS1 from 9 till midnight! Before BS2 went I'm sure he could get that as well. No Xtra or PL either!

SNIP

I don't have any experience with Freesat, but the babe channels are FTA, not part of $ky, so why can't he get them? I thought that any digital satellite receiver would do, unless there is something ‘non-standard’ about Freesat boxes?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 11:23 by Censorship :-(.)
05-06-2010 11:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV