• 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Lacey is here now with Stevie Smile

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 01:50 by Don Tingley.)
02-03-2013 01:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

The Stevie solo show was pretty good then Big Grin Maybe BS should get her to do a full solo night Big Grin

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
02-03-2013 01:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

Loved that section with Lacey and Stevie two stunning girls who seem to genuinely fancy each otherBig Grin
02-03-2013 02:09
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last nights show was ok,good interaction between the babes,shame that they felt the need to lie about Lacey`s initial absense either that or her illness cleared up quickly,if she was ill then i would like to thank her for appearing,get well soon.

im always open to positive change
02-03-2013 15:51
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

I thought Lacey was excellent last night and even better than she usually is. I don't mind her turning up late for the show if she's going to be as good as that when she arrives.
02-03-2013 22:46
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
is bsx on today?
03-03-2013 00:00
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Nothing changes does it? The BSX show is currently (for the last few minutes at least) being sold on Babestation 906 as being both "hardcore" and "very explicit".

Now it may well be a very good show - I don't know as I haven't bought it tonight, but I don't think it will come close to either of those descriptions!
03-03-2013 01:20
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Something that has puzzled me for a while - the encrypted adult channels show pre-recorded material. It can be edited and re-edited until it is perfectly compliant with Ofcom rules. And yet there are regular "mistakes", "slips", "accidents" that show stuff that clearly steps outside that boundary.

Then you have the BSX live show. No possibility of editing as it is live, and so there should be a greater tolerance of "slips" from those in authority. And yet they are rarer than a dog that speaks Norwegian. I believe the BSX producers are deliberately over cautious, but I don't understand why?
03-03-2013 01:26
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last night show was ok but not quite as hardcore as was advertised,only other issues i had were intrusive pink osg which blocked alot of the so called hardcore action after the first osg free section that was annoying,also webcam froze again.

p.s does anyone know if Tanya Tate will be appearing as she is in the UK at the moment.

im always open to positive change
03-03-2013 12:36
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

^^^
Couldn't agree more. This "pink box" OSG has been making far too many appearances recently, and it obliterates the video as it's just over top whatever might be shown.
The right hand box was supposed to show texts from viewers/callers. If there are none coming in, that doesn't mean you have to fill the void - just leave that bit of the screen clear.
At present this fascination with OSG is destroying the shows. Please stop. In fact not just here, but also on BS1 as well as that was largely ruined last night as well.
03-03-2013 13:13

babestation xtra