Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Now this is quality...

Well in Beth!

[Image: image-33BA_512C0B1E.jpg]

[Image: image-4968_512C0B1E.jpg]
26-02-2013 02:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

The new queen of BSX!! I thought it might be Dionne, now Camilla has gone, but it seems the youth has some game! Smile
26-02-2013 06:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(25-02-2013 22:28 )fucu2 Wrote:  Does anyone know if the BSX website has any videos of old shows,

No it doesn't have videos of old live shows. It has hardcore versions of the films which are broadcast.
26-02-2013 11:39
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I thought the girls did well last night, Beth and Kartel, although it got a bit too chatty at times. It was mostly a good night, but it's unfortunate that those sending texts in never have anything useful to say.
26-02-2013 17:19
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Jada doing that around the pole would be fun Big Grin.

26-02-2013 17:40
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(26-02-2013 11:39 )aaron Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 22:28 )fucu2 Wrote:  Does anyone know if the BSX website has any videos of old shows,

No it doesn't have videos of old live shows. It has hardcore versions of the films which are broadcast.

Shame I'd have love to have seen a video of it
26-02-2013 20:54
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

I hope that's not the last we see of Beth on the dancing pole. Some damn impressive positions she pulled off. Quite a talent. Smile

Clearly keeps herself in shape too. About a month back she did 10 press ups after a request. That's proper press ups by the way, none of this knees on the ground malarkey. Big Grin

Would be great to see Beth on a 'sexercise' themed live show for sure.

Beth deserves more praise than she gets here.. probably because she often doesn't get much of a set to work with. 4 hours is a lot to fill when you get nothing more than a floor or a couch to work with.

Genuinely lovely personality, always does her best to please and I've never seen her be rude or aloof to any of her callers/texters.
27-02-2013 17:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2013 22:06 )sierraman Wrote:  thanks for the post SecretAgent.if only bsx would stick to sexy girls that give strong x rated shows im sure they would have a successful channel.i will watch out for this girl next time.nearly 9 oclock and i still have no idea who is on tonight.surely in 2013 they can get more organised than this.shouldnt take rocket science to let people know which girl is on and give an accurate description as to the likely strength of the show.

Danni Levy is back on BSX on Sunday 3rd March
01-03-2013 08:27
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks SecretAgent,ill give danni a go.remiss of me but i should have posted after watching xena wilkes a few nights ago.she did a long show on her own.it seemed a quiet night for her,which was a shame as she did really well.she had a friendly attitude and gave a sexy,pussy filled show that included opening up her pussy lips.i think the girl deserved a lot better promotion from bsx.i doubt many knew that she was even on.interesting to read a post from steveHG on the general forum.he suggests the closing down of bsx,saying that it is a drain on the main babestation channels.he suggests money saved should be put into bringing the main channels up to standard.fair enough, thats his genuinely held point of view. interestingly my view is exactly the opposite.i think there is a real opportunity and niche in the market to build up a strong encrypted x channel.aid this by cutting a lot of the dross that seems to have embedded itself in the main night channels.cut the free night channels to 1.there are lots of free to air channels that boast much more in the way of attractive sexy girls eg danni harwood,ava blue, tommie jo,ree petra,camilla,lucy zara, becky roberts,gemma massey ,dionne mendez etc etc.there are of course odd exceptions.so,in summary,streamline the mainstream night channels so they can compete more favourably and cut back on a lot of the dross.fully encourage a well advertised bsx channel populated by attractive x rated girls.who knows a more streamlined and competitive night channel may even throw up more attractive x rated girls, without bsx viewers ever again having to put up with pussyless rubbish being dumped upon them by tame girls only suited to free to air channels.
01-03-2013 16:24
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

Lacey Lorenzo is either ill or has gone missing, depending on who's version you're listening to, but Jada is on instead tonight and proving to be a good replacement she didn't waste much time in getting on with things.

EDIT: Lacey Lorenzo is now in the building!
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 01:25 by Doc Holliday.)
02-03-2013 00:45

babestation xtra