babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Babestation XTREME discussion
Seems the channel has some occassional tech problems with the live / naked shows. Virtually all in the last week or two have suffered from "black screen" whereby the image goes for a few seconds once or twice in the set.
The video/audio is still being received - perhaps a cable fault on the camera which then comes back a few seconds later ?
It was really bad for Ree's show in the week with some 20+ seconds lost and also had some nasy green lines for a bit as well Sad This is Ree - we need to see every moment of her sexy self.
Spoils things, even if only for a few seconds... So come on the techie bods at the channel, sort this out once and for all
03-04-2011 08:56
Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away

(01-04-2011 14:26 )cwpussylover Wrote:  tammy said on here she wud think about getting the gash outImportantBig Grin

Ah but it's a whole different matter to go from never having given us a peek (outside any slip which I personally can't recall) to full on, in your face, here's my pussy all over the screen. That said the guys/girls who work on the channel will have seen it as lovely Tammy has done the odd naked set so I'm sure they've managed to get a gander at the forbidden zone so to speak Tongue

Hey don't get me wrong - if beautiful Tammy is up for it, that's £5 the channel can absolutely guarantee as income from me, and I'm sure many 100's of others.
03-04-2011 09:00
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(03-04-2011 09:00 )dirk362 Wrote:  Hey don't get me wrong - if beautiful Tammy is up for it, that's £5 the channel can absolutely guarantee as income from me, and I'm sure many 100's of others.

If Tiffany, Kandi, Annie & Paige did a live nude show just think about the £5 coming in from that. I'd bloody pay to see Tiffany, Kandi & Annie doing a live nude show, wouldn't you guys! eekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 17:22 by SirAssAlot.)
03-04-2011 10:06
dirk362 Away

Tiffany has made the briefest of appearances on Naked Babestation. She gate crashed Amanda's show on 1st April to get a gander at Amanda's pussy. Amanda then asked to see Tiffany's and whilst Amanda got an eyeful of the forbidden zone, we didn't annoyed
[Image: bsxtreme_20110401_nakedbabestation_amandarendall.jpg]
03-04-2011 14:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Tiffany i believe used to show every thing when BS used to do the 3G specials , so maybe she will do some live Xtreme shows in the future , in fact i have a recording of Tiffany in the little square 3G box that was shown on one of the other Cellcast shows "Live xxx or XXX Live" (can never remember which way the xxx go) that was mistakenly shown and not censored ,Tiffany was flashing every thing for her caller from front and back Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 16:18 by mr mystery.)
03-04-2011 15:53
babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: On Babestation Xtreme tonight
(02-04-2011 01:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(02-04-2011 00:16 )Tintin Wrote:  
(01-04-2011 16:21 )babestation Wrote:  Well Michelle Thorne doesn't work on Babestation,

If Michelle doesn't work for babestation why did she do a live G/G show for you not long ago...
And "babestation" even went onto Michelle's RLC thread to promote the fact that she was working for them and posted this

(15-03-2011 13:47 )babestation Wrote:  Hey people! Just to let you know, Michelle Thorne will be on Babestation Xtreme in a live show on Thursday with Holly Kent!

For details on how to order, see here: http://blog.babestation.tv/babestation-xtreme/

Also, check this thread for a daily Babestation Xtreme schedule: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...35&page=14

Enjoy Smile

I just kinda meant she doesn't work on the main Babestation show... She may have done 1 or 2 Xtreme shows in the year it's been going, but I meant like not 'on the books' if you know what I mean.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
04-04-2011 13:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(01-04-2011 23:36 )eccles Wrote:  
(01-04-2011 16:21 )babestation Wrote:  Well Michelle Thorne doesn't work on Babestation, so if I say Michelle briefly like that you can bet it's Moist. If it's ever Michelle Thorn in a film, I'll put both first and second names. I think putting thumbs of the girls up would make posting the schedule here too time consuming, I have important things to be doing as well Tongue

If there's anyone you're not sure about, Google will find them for you.

(Seriously, every day I walk past an upmarket clothing shop that is closing down and has 70% discounts. That could be the next 3 years Christmas presents, but do I have time to stop? No, too busy thinking about Michelle.) And Googles a great idea, but once I go on there thats the evening gone. Besides a search for Amanda Rendell turns up this bloke (one letter different) - Amanda Rendall

Haha, that all made me crack up, nice one. Amanda definitely doesn't quite look how I remember her...

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
04-04-2011 13:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
poodinho Offline
Banned

when tiffany next back on babestation xtream?
06-04-2011 16:45
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Any chance of getting an update? recent activity has been poor and no updates over the weekend.SadSadSad

Victoria Concordia Crescit
11-04-2011 21:36
TommyTucker77 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
Did Tiffany Make An Apearance On Here A Week Or So Ago? I Think They Said She Was Going On With Ava?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." : Albert Einstein
13-04-2011 12:34
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra