gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
thanks for the nice pics of you from prince of persia fernanda your gorgeous as always in them. will be watching tomorrow as always

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-07-2010 19:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
legendkilla1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Fernanda i have recently started watching your shows an must say ur the sexiest woman from top to bottom. I luv everything about you.
You get more beautiful everyday.. Heart
05-07-2010 21:37
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(04-07-2010 18:42 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Fernanda's sexy secretary outfit is legendary - if there is a woman who looks sexier in specs I'd like to see her! - but how good would she be in an office set?

Great beyond words, Fernanda with props would be unbelievable! Heart

I know Schmoo would adore it and I'm sure many would be of the same view. I know its a lot to ask but the Pad would do even better to have a change of set for their performers to play with.

(05-07-2010 19:20 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  A new set for the sexy secretary outfit would be no more than you deserve.

Thanks Doctoratthedock, you obviously know me! Not that i hide what i like though do i!?

However, your sentiments i agree with most definitely.. but unfortunately they seem to fall on the important peoples’ deaf ears. A shame. (Without the set to go with the secretary outfit some girls wear, it just does nothing for me).

However..

(05-07-2010 18:33 )fernanda Wrote:  Doctoratthedock - I like my glasses a lot and thinks its very sexy and an office set would be coll for sure Wink

..whilst Fernanda seems keen, there’s always hope.

No matter how small!
05-07-2010 22:05
wingy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Fernande look fantastic again this morning but disappointed to see her in 2 sets of panties!! Miss the gleam of her ring down there Smile
06-07-2010 09:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

love fernanda's first outfit of the day today. very very nice. probably the knicks are very see through which is why she has 2 pairs on

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-07-2010 09:26
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Fernanda must wear some of the sexiest outfits on TV.
Great way to start the day. Smile
06-07-2010 11:12
aliahmed Offline
Senior Poster

hi fernanda. u looked hotttt today. u r the sexiest babe i have ever seen.
btw i noticed recently that u have started wearing gloves very regularly....do u like wearing them on the shows? i love them too Big Grin
06-07-2010 12:07
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

sorry for only just telling you how amazingly sexy you look,but when i saw you @ 12 in the fishnet suit with only nipple covers,my eyes fell out me head eek
and ive only just found them laugh
my god fernanda,thats the most revealing outfit ive ever seen during the day shows and i`m blessed to be recording this Surprised
you look really really nice darlin ` Shy i really like your fishnet suit
Tiger. X X X
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2010 12:31 by pewack1976.)
06-07-2010 12:12
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

.........Fishnet body stocking + pasties + panties just enough to satisfy daytime regulations, this is an epic show.........SurprisedSurprisedshockedHeart

....if she can wear so little on days, surely she can't go any further than this; if she went back to nights, what could she do to improve on her day shows???.Heart

....as we don't seem to have Alice on Elite, only Auntie Vicky, we're still spoilt for choice, with the amazing Fernanda on ThePad & the delectable Louise on TVX .Heart

06-07-2010 12:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-07-2010 12:34 )RRROGER Wrote:  .........Fishnet body stocking + pasties + panties just enough to satisfy daytime regulations, this is an epic show.........SurprisedSurprisedshockedHeart

....if she can wear so little on days, surely she can't go any further than this; if she went back to nights, what could she do to improve on her day shows???.Heart

....as we don't seem to have Alice on Elite, only Auntie Vicky, we're still spoilt for choice, with the amazing Fernanda on ThePad & the delectable Louise on TVX .Heart

wow what an outfit fernanda is wearing right now. barely the right said of daytime rules. infact fernanda is so hot right now im only able to watch for a few mins at time otherwise my telly will melt. the only way fernanda could improve on her hot dayshows is simple. go topless otherwise that is it

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-07-2010 12:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles