babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
Oooh, to keep this within a review context. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

There does seem to be less to review now. BS Xtra after midnight very much depends on the girls, most of the ones that do their best work there are currently on holiday. PL is good, but, as was the case last night, nobody I wanted to see was on when I was awake and could be arsed and after several late sessions I had to give up. If this started on freeview when BS1 did we'd get a far better selection of girls across the night.

I am beginning to like the look of Bluebird, so, in light of there being less to review here, maybe we could set up a review thread for that when it launches.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 20:20 by Rogerbee.)
01-06-2010 19:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

Cant really disagree with any of the previous comments. I also only saw Paige on bsxtra, but even with a bad back, Paige was the only real interest for me.
I think Lolly is gorgeous, but she's just on TOO much! Getting naked on a regular basis isn't really doing it for me either Sad
I know it's been said no end of times, but either some new babes or a / some daytime girls would be most uplifting. At the moment, it seems like the same show everynight.
I don't mean any disrespect to Camilla, Lolly etc, but... well, if even The Watcher is gonna stop watching then surely something has to change.
I know when Partygirls started, it often seemed (to me at least) like it was always Geri and Rachel, or Charlie C and Morgan, but that show had text messages and plenty of banter to keep non-callers like myself entertained (as BS and PL used to). Perhaps a re-introduction of texts would bring back some interest?
The sooner my time machine arrives, the better....Heart

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

01-06-2010 19:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 19:50 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Oooh, to keep this within a review context. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

PL is good, but, as was the case last night, nobody I wanted to see was on and after several late sessions I had to give up. If this started on freeview when BS1 did we'd get a far better selection of girls across the night.

So what do people think about the "new" BS2 replacement?" Partyland show? I havent actually seen a complete show yet BUT it did seem better than last time I recorded it;when BS2 started at 10.00!!!! Yes it was a long time ago! I may well alternate between Partyland and BSXtra in future as I am so disappointed with the current offering on BS1! Apart from the Partyland no nudity rule it does seem better but I dont really like the OSGs! Please let me know what you think as I'm undecided at the moment.Thanks again.
01-06-2010 20:10
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(01-06-2010 20:10 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(01-06-2010 19:50 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Oooh, to keep this within a review context. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

PL is good, but, as was the case last night, nobody I wanted to see was on and after several late sessions I had to give up. If this started on freeview when BS1 did we'd get a far better selection of girls across the night.

So what do people think about the "new" BS2 replacement?" Partyland show? I havent actually seen a complete show yet BUT it did seem better than last time I recorded it;when BS2 started at 10.00!!!! Yes it was a long time ago! I may well alternate between Partyland and BSXtra in future as I am so disappointed with the current offering on BS1! Apart from the Partyland no nudity rule it does seem better but I dont really like the OSGs! Please let me know what you think as I'm undecided at the moment.Thanks again.

I like it, but, as always, it depends on the girl. Elise really has found her niche there as has Paige. If it started on freeview earlier I would like it a hell of a lot more. Staying up till 3:40am can't be done too often! When I get a job, I will buy my own DVD recorder and solve that little problem. The bigger problem will be if there's anything to record when I do get one!

All I can really say is give it a whirl. As you're recording it, you don't have to keep it.

CHEERS!
01-06-2010 20:45
Jam Da Man Offline

Hey Big Boobies, perhaps you could get another recorder (twin tuner) ?
That way you could record 3 channels at a time, almost solving the "which channel?" question. Smile
Of course, your wife might not be so impressed, and more recordings means more viewing time....
Otherwise, if your fave babes seem to be on Partyland more then go with that for a few nights. You can always change back again if it doesnt work out.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

01-06-2010 20:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 20:54 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Hey Big Boobies, perhaps you could get another recorder (twin tuner) ?
That way you could record 3 channels at a time, almost solving the "which channel?" question. Smile
Of course, your wife might not be so impressed, and more recordings means more viewing time....
Otherwise, if your fave babes seem to be on Partyland more then go with that for a few nights. You can always change back again if it doesnt work out.

Thanks for that;the twin tuner recorder idea is a non-starter as my wife doesnt even know that I record just the one show! Also I'd never have time to watch/edit three shows;I struggle with one show between 07.00 and 07.30ish while she's in the shower! It works with precision most days! Thanks for your suggestions though;I think I'll just take pot luck and alternate every so often ! Thanks again.
01-06-2010 21:01
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-06-2010 20:36 )Stevie Wrote:  I think you should learn the difference between a comma and a semi-colon.

I think we shouldn't criticise things like that unless they really make a post difficult to read and/or understand. If we start filling the threads with corrections of every small mistake in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax we'll have a hard time picking out the bits that matter.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 00:04 by vila.)
01-06-2010 23:57
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-06-2010 20:10 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So what do people think about the "new" BS2 replacement?" Partyland show?

Huh It isn't a replacement for BS2, it's just the same as when BS2 existed.

(01-06-2010 20:45 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I like it, but, as always, it depends on the girl. Elise really has found her niche there as has Paige.

I wouldn't say that. Elise likes to go nude occasonally and on PL she can only do that pre-Freeview.
02-06-2010 00:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I like to post occasional mini-reviews of the girl/girl content but it's becoming very difficult to avoid repeating the same derogatory adjectives. Last night it was nice to see Paige creaming up Megan's boobs but that's about all I can say. Nothing much happened during the rest of that session or anywhere else on the BS channels last night. In two instances (Lolly on BS1 and Jada on BSXtra) a 2-4-1 was started and then cut short by one girl leaving with the silly "I was being too naughty" crap, when neither girl had done anything even remotely out of order.

Almost all the recent girl/girl 'action' has been very tame. Presumably another misguided attempt by Cellcast to persuade us to cough up £5 for 30 mins of stronger 2-girl stuff on BSXtreme while totally missing the point that the girls many of us want to see don't appear there and are never likely to, at least not in strong girl/girl features.
02-06-2010 00:59
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Paige on streaming from 9 was the ONLY girl I saw all the way through. There was nothing to hold my interest till nearly gone 12 when Georgie was on. After tuning in to see Xtra and finding we'd come in at the end of Paige's section, I couldn't be arsed to see any more and went to bed.

They can bang on all they like about what's coming up at midnight, but, in order to keep us there till then, YOU HAVE TO PUT SOMETHING ON IN THE BLOODY MEANTIME!!!!

What with it being midweek and with BS yet to claw its way above mid level, you do wonder if Cellcast have already admitted defeat before Bluebird have even started!

CHEERS!
02-06-2010 06:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV