Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(12-08-2011 14:40 )Broncobilly Wrote:  It's not rlc policy for big pants Mellie explained this to us before. It's what ever the girl in question wants to wear. It's a pity but that's life

Yeah the knickers are up to the babe herself. hopefully rlc can be at it's best this weekend

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-08-2011 14:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-08-2011 13:59 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I saw Danni last night and it looked good to me. No big panty up to the belly button on her. Def not Lucy's style either.

If you notice i said "most" meaning "not all" the RLC girls wear big knickers , but from what i have seen of Dannii's and the other girls that don't wear the biggest knickers they are still no were as small as those worn by girls from rival channels , just check out the caps and vids in the Elite and BS threads of the girls i mentioned and you will see the difference , "Broncobilly" is correct in what he says , Mellie has said that the 2 pair or big knickers policy on RLC is not RLC's doing , it is the RLC girls that choose to do this , but it is strange that girls that choose to wear big/2 pairs on RLC choose to wear tiny thongs on their new channels when they leave RLC and used to wear tiny thongs on the channels they worked for before they started on RLC , i can remember the tiny ones Lucy Summers used to wear before she started on RLC . In regards to last night show i can't give to much of a judgement because i only saw them very briefly before watching and spending money on rival channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 18:17 by mr mystery.)
12-08-2011 15:07
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2011 14:40 )Broncobilly Wrote:  It's not rlc policy for big pants Mellie explained this to us before. It's what ever the girl in question wants to wear. It's a pity but that's life

Not quite true. In the case of Lucy Summers a few weeks back, she came out in a type skimpy outfit we've seen plenty from her, she was cut off after 10 nervous minutes from the cameraman and came back in granny pants by her standards.

RLC are, of course, obliged to adhere to what they deem appropriate. But it shows its not always what the girls wants.
12-08-2011 15:24
mr mystery Away

Just 1 example of the size of thong girls on rival channels are allowed to wear , RLC please take notice

(08-08-2011 23:32 )robert.f4 Wrote:  Some more of Adele,how does she keep herself covered in that tiny wee g-string Tongue

[Image: thumb-3849_4E406325.jpg]

If the RLC girls wore the style of thong that the gorgeous Adele from Elite does then the RLC girls would definitely grab my attention Smile

Caps i have posted giving a example of the type of thongs a wish the RLC girls would wear were originally posted by "robert.f4" in Adele's Elite thread .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 15:56 by mr mystery.)
12-08-2011 15:54
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Great example of the thongs there wearing on elite,but its not just elite even girls on babestation wear tiny thongs Big Grin jemma jey is the biggest victim in all this big/2 pairs of knickers craziness annoyed because when she started on RLC her thongs were nice and small not as small as her bangbabes era but better than nothing,so i dont want to hear people say ohh but she wants to wear 2 pairs of knickers because if jemma had her way she would have nothing but a lollypop to cover her up TongueTongueTongue
12-08-2011 16:04
mr mystery Away

I hope i haven't annoyed the mods to much by posting caps from Elite on the RLC thread , but all i am trying to do is highlight what the differences are between what the RLC girls wear and what is worn by girls from rival company's in the hope that someone from RLC might see them and change their policy , i still like a lot of the RLC girls and most of them try to put on the best shows they can under the present RLC rules , but the girls are handicapped by the generally stricter rules being employed by RLC , i would love to see the RLC girls given the same freedom in their performances that girls are given from rival channels , just imagine how good it would be to see girls like Rochelle , Jemma Jey , Dannii , both Lucy's , Jennifer Jade , and Mellie wearing Adele style thongs Smile , non of these girls would be to shy to were less than 2 pairs of knickers would they ? . I don't want RLC to break any rules , all i want to see is the RLC girls being allowed a level playing in order to compete with girls from rival channels for phone calls , tamer shows and dodgy phone lines doesn't help them with call states and we all know what happens at RLC when girls have low call stats Sad

PS , i was actually going to post a few caps of the BS girls wearing tiny thongs but thought i was pushing my luck a bit to much as to what is acceptable to be posted on RLC threads , so didn't bother .

12-08-2011 16:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation allows smaller thongs than Elite. Elite does allow small ones at times, but they tend to be cautious when the women have there ass to the cam, whereas on Babestation it's rarely an issue, which is appreciated!
12-08-2011 17:29
mr mystery Away

With "winsaw" posting this info in Siobhan's RLC day time thread i wonder if they could also strike up some sort of deal were the BS night girls would be allowed to do occasional night shows for RLC , after all RLC allows a few of their girls to work on the live BSXtreme shows , it could be the answer if they loose more night girls and can't recruit new top quality night babes . This cross channel cooperation could be the way forward for both channels , BS seems to have very repetitive line ups at the moment so could also benefit if some girls from RLC were allowed to work on the BS regular channels . See winsaw's post below

(12-08-2011 17:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Siobhan will be back on RLC next week, she is still working for BS but a deal has been made so she can also do 4 shifts a month on RLC Cool

Don't think RLC would want Amanda though laugh , apparently she is a bad influence on Jemma lol

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 18:04 by mr mystery.)
12-08-2011 17:58
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Bull ......IMO.
12-08-2011 18:18
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2011 17:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  With "winsaw" posting this info in Siobhan's RLC day time thread i wonder if they could also strike up some sort of deal were the BS night girls would be allowed to do occasional night shows for RLC , after all RLC allows a few of their girls to work on the live BSXtreme shows , it could be the answer if they loose more night girls and can't recruit new top quality night babes . This cross channel cooperation could be the way forward for both channels , BS seems to have very repetitive line ups at the moment so could also benefit if some girls from RLC were allowed to work on the BS regular channels . See winsaw's post below

(12-08-2011 17:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Siobhan will be back on RLC next week, she is still working for BS but a deal has been made so she can also do 4 shifts a month on RLC Cool

Don't think RLC would want Amanda though laugh , apparently she is a bad influence on Jemma lol
Lol no chance of amanda on rlc ever
12-08-2011 18:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL