Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Well it may have been a short shift last night as she had to go to Ibiza but enjoyed the few stints that she did do the office stint was once again the Highlight stint of the night is there any better sight than Dionne bent over the desk shaking that amazing arse.

Also loved the little bits of interaction between Dionne an Hazel when they were changing over reminds me of the early days of elite made me laugh that hazel was trying to make out that Dionne was the mischief one that kept trying to get her into trouble laugh.

Would have liked to have seen Dionne do the move that charlie said that she was doing off screen as they switched over to i am sure Dionne likes to tease when she switches over first it was caty saying Dionne keeps teasing her by always wiggling her bum at her when they change over an now Charlie started to mention the same thing maybe Hazel was right an Dionne is the mischief one.

Looking Forward to seeing what her Shoot's from Ibiza will be like Tongue

An this Post brings up my 3,000 post.

Bazinga!
12-10-2010 13:20
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(12-10-2010 13:20 )Wazo Wrote:  An this Post brings up my 3,000 post.

and i bet at least 2900 of them have been dionne daniels related Tongue
12-10-2010 14:40
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(12-10-2010 13:20 )Wazo Wrote:  Well it may have been a short shift last night as she had to go to Ibiza but enjoyed the few stints that she did do the office stint was once again the Highlight stint of the night is there any better sight than Dionne bent over the desk shaking that amazing arse.

Also loved the little bits of interaction between Dionne an Hazel when they were changing over reminds me of the early days of elite made me laugh that hazel was trying to make out that Dionne was the mischief one that kept trying to get her into trouble laugh.

Would have liked to have seen Dionne do the move that charlie said that she was doing off screen as they switched over to i am sure Dionne likes to tease when she switches over first it was caty saying Dionne keeps teasing her by always wiggling her bum at her when they change over an now Charlie started to mention the same thing maybe Hazel was right an Dionne is the mischief one.

Yes, and did you see the cheeky little smile she gave when she came on air, as if it was a ray of sunshine from heaven.... a nod if you will to the crew, and indeed to us at home, in anticipation of another classic performance. It was as if she 'knew' that she had triumphed even before she had begun. Crack on she thought... through until the early hours hardly coming up for breath... her thoughts to those Monroe, Hayworth, Alley (Kirsty) cinematic moments where they brought pleasure to our lives... and they will live on forever, like her... as she glanced over to Charlie and Hazel with an air of confidence only the best can muster. A true great.
12-10-2010 17:15
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(12-10-2010 13:20 )Wazo Wrote:  Well it may have been a short shift last night as she had to go to Ibiza but enjoyed the few stints that she did do the office stint was once again the Highlight stint of the night is there any better sight than Dionne bent over the desk shaking that amazing arse.

Agree Wazo, not many better sights than that except for maybe Mica standing in an alleyway wearing a 'flasher' mac and thigh high boots!Big Grin

Congrats on reaching your 3000th post.Smile

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
12-10-2010 20:22
Lunarlife Offline
Banned

Wallpaper i've made outta boredom
[Image: th_Dionne-Daniels-1x-WS-Nero_91.jpg]

Edit:
Here's another contribution i just made:
[Image: th_Dionne-Daniels-2-WS-Nero_91.jpg]

[I know Photobucket does decrease the quality of my uploads, so if any1 wants a better quality i'll upload them to another image site as well]
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2010 11:52 by Lunarlife.)
18-10-2010 11:23
lazercutgold Offline
Senior Poster

Looks like dionne is back tonight lets hope she has a lilttle dress on!!
19-10-2010 17:23
Lunarlife Offline
Banned

Photobucket removed the first wallpaper (4 sum reason) so i've re-upped it:
[Image: 9uu26x_th.jpg]
Also made a new 1:
[Image: th_Dionne-Daniels-3-WS-Nero_91.jpg]
19-10-2010 17:49
lazercutgold Offline
Senior Poster

That first wallpaper rocks !
19-10-2010 17:52
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I know its only been just over a week since she has last been on but forgot how damn fine she looks looking great on 914 right now in White Tongue

Bazinga!
19-10-2010 21:06
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well the view I'm getting right now, definitely looks like a Wazo invite to me. laugh

Your perfect position, and profile, if I'm not mistaken. Tongue
19-10-2010 21:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV