babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Unfair on Jamie I think to say that she didn’t contribute that much. I agree with Mountain Top that she was an equal partner with Zeena and they were basically in it together. As for the time it took the shows to get going, as a general rule I don’t mind that at all. Building to the heart of a scene can be an enjoyable tease. Jamie and Zeena overdid it though, with too much build-up and not enough heart.
17-05-2024 21:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well fellow Friday night funseekers that was DEFINITELY worth the money. 3 great shows from Zoe Gray, fully naked in all of them, well almost fully naked in 3, just a little top pulled up under her chin. Show 1 was wall to wall open legged pussy, & she does have a gorgeous one, on the office table. Show 2 had her on the bed &, again, lots of pussy but the piece de resistance was the best pink views you'll ever see on BSX & plenty of them. It can be equalled, & I'd dearly love to see many girls give it a go, but not beaten in my opinion. Exquisite!! Finally, on the bed once more, she had the biggest dildo I've ever seen. Red Rum would've been jealous. It was so big that it only just fitted into her mouth, girth wise that is. Length wise no chance. Surely she wasn't going to play hide the sausage with that. Oh yes she was &, from a camera angle facing down her body from over her shoulder, we saw her valiant attempt. From what I could see it was partially successful but had she managed the whole lot she wouldnt've be able to walk for a week, fair play for trying though. It made my eyes water. All in all I give her a 9.8/10 for last night.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2024 07:44 by Mountain Box.)
18-05-2024 07:37
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

Yes the Zoe shows were top quality and a real good hour of entertainment, although I thought Saturday’s girls were really good too. I think the best way to sum up the night is to say that MX Bambi and Miss Naiirobii served a real proper girl-girl and showed how good girl-girl shows on BSX can be when they get the right girls doing them.
19-05-2024 00:29
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(19-05-2024 00:29 )the coalman Wrote:  I think the best way to sum up the night is to say that MX Bambi and Miss Naiirobii served a real proper girl-girl and showed how good girl-girl shows on BSX can be when they get the right girls doing them.

Agree 100%. I wanted to wax lyrical about these two but I can't as their shows were so hot they melted all the wax on my candle.... down to the wick!! If I'm not mistaken they've both been on BSX once before, doing a girl/girl show, although not together. Partnering Bambi & Miss N was a stroke of genius as they seemed to be so into each other, as if they work together all the time. Loads of pussy eating & pussy play. They couldn't get enough of it. Plus we had variety with 3 different sets including a story in show 1 &, as if that wasn't enough, they're both gorgeous. I loved it, so much so that I lost track of time in show 3 & then suddenly it finished. BSX need to get them on together again soon please.
19-05-2024 11:48
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Sunday night featured the amazing Kartel. I use the word amazing simply because I was amazed at how good her show was. If this is her normal standard I shouldv be watching BSX more often. Not so amazing were Nicole and Layla. Incidentally I’ve recently read a fair number of comments here about the stream freezing, but I had a broadband outage last night and so I could only watch BSX by streaming it on my phone. Based on recent comments here I thought it would never work, but as it turned out even on my humble phone it streamed just fine.
20-05-2024 04:22
TrojanGod71 Offline
Junior Poster

You will always get a quality show out of Kartel she is consistently sexy n hot. Know what you mean about Nicole hers are mediocre at best,could learn a lot from kartel in that respect. ?
20-05-2024 07:06
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Yes Kartel is consistently sexy and hot. Exactly right TrojanGod. I can’t see Nicole getting anywhere near to that level, but let’s hope for some improvement at least.

Tonight’s girls were Brooksie, Layla and Beth.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2024 00:35 by barracuda.)
21-05-2024 00:33
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(21-05-2024 00:33 )barracuda Wrote:  Tonight’s girls were Brooksie, Layla and Beth.

It sounds like it was a poor night & it was for a while. Brooksie, on 1st, gave us a 'blink & you'll miss it' show followed by Layla who, despite her efforts, fell short of her tip goal BUT then we had Beth who, once again, was outstanding!! Offloading both the pink buzzer & the wand in just 5mins she gave us 15mins of a very naked Heart spread legs pink extravaganza from both front & rear views. Awesome! I have to add that I do love Beth's reaction when she's buzzed, so long as the buzzing doesn't dominate the show obviously.
21-05-2024 08:32
TrojanGod71 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-05-2024 00:33 )barracuda Wrote:  Yes Kartel is consistently sexy and hot. Exactly right TrojanGod. I can’t see Nicole getting anywhere near to that level, but let’s hope for some improvement at least.

Tonight’s girls were Brooksie, Layla and Beth.
Nicole and for that matter Maxie too they both have potential to give us super sexy shows but fail to deliver everytime.
21-05-2024 09:06
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Nicole is such a tease. She sometimes starts her shows already naked, but already knows it won’t go any further.

Anyway, just to prove the point made above about Kartel being consistently hot and sexy, here she was again tonight being hot and sexy.
Maxie and Sophie were the other girls.
22-05-2024 00:19

babestation xtra