babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Dont think i saw what was going on BS1 last night was having way to much fun watching Partyland and BSX especially with the paige oiled bumfests on partyland laughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-05-2010 07:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Good morning everyone!

So, have Babestation redeemed themselves!? Mmmmmmm, kinda!

Proceedings on Freeview were kicked off by the fame monsters we know as Lolly Badcock and Dani O'Neal. However, they have a fatal flaw, a chink in their armour if you will. They've both forgotten what the primary function of a remote control is!! Oh contrare Miss Lolly, it isn't pressing the red button to watch you on Xtreme. Oh no, it's better than that! You change the channels with it!!

That was precisely what I did until they'd left and what I thought to be the main event took place. I am referring to the return to freeview of the one and only Miss Tiffany Chambers!! If the Oxford English Dictionary had any sense, under the definition of any flattering word used to describe a woman like her there would be a picture of the lady herself. I could probably fill the page with, and doubtless run out of, superlatives here, so, I'll just say that she is FANTASTIC!!!

You will note that I said at the top of the last paragraph that I only 'thought' this was the main event. It nearly was, but, after 12, the producer, with much more balls than I thought, decided they'd try something. On came Candy while Tiff got changed. While the divine Miss C sorted out her smalls I hopped over to BS Xtra. It was here where I was shocked to find none other than a near naked Paige Tyler giving the kind of scenery chewing performance I'd only thought Tiffany capable of. OMG Paigey, where did that come from!? This was without doubt the hottest and best performance I have EVER seen Paige give. Wow, wow and thrice wow!!

With a mounting sense of dread, I headed back to BS1 to see what the producer had dared to do with Tiffany. Ok, they'd placed her in the dungeon, good call! However, they had the sheer audacity to have her going split screen with Candy!! HOW DARE YOU!! THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR TOP PERFORMER!!! Tiffany made the best use of her part of the screen though, making it look like she was fighting mightily to push the divide out of the way and at one point she stuck the full length of her magnificent tongue right up Candy's bum. She did manage to get the whole screen back for a little while, but not for long enough!

It was at this point that Fame Monster No.1 returned. Seeking refuge, I almost stopped with a naked Camilla on Xtra. However, on finding Partyland, I found Paige, in the dungeon I might add, still very much channelling her inner Tiff as PC Paige. Yet another hot performance by her followed. It was when she and Camilla announced that neither of them had long left that I began hopping back and forth between channels, wondering where Tiffany would appear next. I then got another shock when Georgie took over from Camilla on Xtra, I don't think any of us where expecting her to be in.

This meant one thing, Tiffany would be on Partyland!! Sure enough, there she was. THIS was the main event I had been hoping for. Over an hour of vintage Tiffany gold. No Xtreme ads, no OSG or producer silliness, just an amazing girl and her phone. This is how Babestation was when it was at its best. If the BS channels want to succeed over the Summer, they should use this performance by Tiffany as the benchmark. It doesn't get ANY better than that!!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 10:35 by Rogerbee.)
30-05-2010 10:28
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I was captivated by Georgie. She always looks good in that pink bikini.Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
30-05-2010 10:39
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I recorded 10pm to midnight of ch96 last night while I was watching the Eurovision song contest, and watched it after that had finished.
Despite the return of Tiffany, I enjoyed the song contest more. There were quite a few good looking women on it, and it was the first time that I'd picked the winner for a long time.
Lolly and Dani were the other 2 girls on ch96, and the whole show just seemed like one big promo for their appearance on BS Xtreme at midnight.
30-05-2010 10:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(30-05-2010 10:43 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Lolly and Dani were the other 2 girls on ch96, and the whole show just seemed like one big promo for their appearance on BS Xtreme at midnight.

I know!! Just how much foreplay do those two need!?

CHEERS!
30-05-2010 10:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Partyland seemed to be the best with 3 stints from paige georgie did a couple as did tiff and camilla did 2 as well was good quality picture the osg is a bit big but didnt really detract from the show in fact the cameraman was pretty on the ball as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-05-2010 11:03
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Makes you wish they'd start it at 10, or at least 12.

CHEERS!
30-05-2010 11:06
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(30-05-2010 10:43 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I recorded 10pm to midnight of ch96 last night while I was watching the Eurovision song contest, and watched it after that had finished.
Despite the return of Tiffany, I enjoyed the song contest more.

Babestation receive a lot of criticism on this forum but I'm sure that most of it is water off a duck's back.
However, this understated but devastating critique by TheWatcher, said without a hint of irony, must surely cut them to the bone.

30-05-2010 11:30
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Indeed it must!

During my excursion away from Dani and Lolly, I was watching that series about rock 'n' roll bands on BBC2 and, I think, Brucie on Have I Got News For You. (Or was that when Tiff was on streaming!?)

Dani and Lolly. Nice to avoid you, to avoid you NICE!!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 16:38 by Rogerbee.)
30-05-2010 11:46
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(30-05-2010 10:43 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I recorded 10pm to midnight of ch96 last night while I was watching the Eurovision song contest, and watched it after that had finished.
Despite the return of Tiffany, I enjoyed the song contest more. There were quite a few good looking women on it, and it was the first time that I'd picked the winner for a long time.
Lolly and Dani were the other 2 girls on ch96, and the whole show just seemed like one big promo for their appearance on BS Xtreme at midnight.

How sad are you? Watching the Euro Song Contest till the bitter end lol!! Mind you having seen the winner on the news she is much better looking than a lot of the girls on BS last night (Dani and Camilla for starters!!).

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
30-05-2010 13:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV