babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Fakery, scam and deception has been going on for years in one form or another.
I think most understand that to be the case.
The added layer of condemnation from my standpoint at least arises from an intense babe resolve to not only hide it but lampoon and censure those on the chatbox etc for exposing the likelihood or/and reality of it. Any shred of decency and honour completely gone.

The only difference in the case of Poppy is that strongly grounded suspicion has been replaced by red handed factual guilt.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2021 12:52 by Snooks.)
12-02-2021 12:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

And unfortunately can’t be ever trusted again,the damage has been done,And simply can’t be reversed overnight,she faces a long and trouble road ahead regaining the confidence and more importantly TRUST!!! Good luck in that I’m afraid
12-02-2021 12:56
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Has anybody who actually tipped for the fake tip goal complained to BS Customer Service and asked for their tips back. Apart from potentially getting a refund it would bring it to the attention of management that they have been rumbled. It would be interesting to see how they responded.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
12-02-2021 13:05
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(12-02-2021 13:05 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Has anybody who actually tipped for the fake tip goal complained to BS Customer Service and asked for their tips back. Apart from potentially getting a refund it would bring it to the attention of management that they have been rumbled. It would be interesting to see how they responded.

Probably nothing blame it on a technical issue, but a lot of people aren't on here and won't have the sense to contact bs about it, I assume bs do read this and hopefully they realise they been rumbled and deal with it but doubt they will as it will cost them big in terms of revenue but like you I'm fascinated to see the response from bs
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2021 13:32 by Nitram100.)
12-02-2021 13:30
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ A very valid point SecretAgent, as I've said elsewhere, in this case & others, producers have been compliant in this practice, & further more management are allowing this to continue or it would've been stamped out long ago. The whole basis of tipping & buzzing is designed to make maximum money for minimum effort, sadly most babes will be happy to buy into this & management can just sit back 7 watch the money roll in.

It would be nice that by bringing this to the publics attention, here could in some ways force these channels to clean up their act, but it's not happened so for & they must be confident that new customers, unaware of this place will be queueing up to be unsuspectedly ripped off.

I guess that they, the babes & companies that employ them will always say that nobody is forcing punters to part with their money in this way, it's your choice ultimately. It can't get my head round stories of punters who feel compelled to do as these babes ask, & in some cases, bullied into doing so by them & other punters. Are these the types of people who would be happy to stick their cock in a door frame & let a woman slam it shut, just because she told them to do it ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2021 13:34 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
12-02-2021 13:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2021 13:33 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Are these the types of people who would be happy to stick their cock in a door frame & let a woman slam it shut, just because she told them to do it ?

I'm quite sure that somewhere out there some guys would see this as an acceptable fetish Big Laugh

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
12-02-2021 13:39
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2021 13:30 )Nitram100 Wrote:  
(12-02-2021 13:05 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Has anybody who actually tipped for the fake tip goal complained to BS Customer Service and asked for their tips back. Apart from potentially getting a refund it would bring it to the attention of management that they have been rumbled. It would be interesting to see how they responded.

Probably nothing blame it on a technical issue, but a lot of people aren't on here and won't have the sense to contact bs about it, I assume bs do read this and hopefully they realise they been rumbled and deal with it but doubt they will as it will cost them big in terms of revenue but like you I'm fascinated to see the response from bs

CS would blame a technical issue if they even bothered to reply. Last time I emailed about something it took weeks to get a response.
12-02-2021 14:05
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2021 12:56 )Nitram100 Wrote:  And unfortunately can’t be ever trusted again,the damage has been done,And simply can’t be reversed overnight,she faces a long and trouble road ahead regaining the confidence and more importantly TRUST!!! Good luck in that I’m afraid

Agreed.. on another note can we even trust the other dreaded tadpole is live... she'll often just have it loose in her thong these days and the amount of lube she uses theres no way she's wet like she says. Turn off the audio notification on the workstation for buzzes so no Bing when you buzz then see if you get the reaction.

Afraid my trust in her what was left has now completely gone..
12-02-2021 14:11
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2021 13:33 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ A very valid point SecretAgent, as I've said elsewhere, in this case & others, producers have been compliant in this practice, & further more management are allowing this to continue or it would've been stamped out long ago. The whole basis of tipping & buzzing is designed to make maximum money for minimum effort, sadly most babes will be happy to buy into this & management can just sit back 7 watch the money roll in.

It would be nice that by bringing this to the publics attention, here could in some ways force these channels to clean up their act, but it's not happened so for & they must be confident that new customers, unaware of this place will be queueing up to be unsuspectedly ripped off.

I guess that they, the babes & companies that employ them will always say that nobody is forcing punters to part with their money in this way, it's your choice ultimately. It can't get my head round stories of punters who feel compelled to do as these babes ask, & in some cases, bullied into doing so by them & other punters. Are these the types of people who would be happy to stick their cock in a door frame & let a woman slam it shut, just because she told them to do it ?

Unfortunately it happens and the girls know how to prey on it :-( the other thing I never understand is why people tip for exactly the same thing time after time. Poppys a good example, same tip goals nearly every show exactly the same show for the goal every time but people still tip for it. You could almost be tipping for a recording.
12-02-2021 14:16
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(12-02-2021 13:05 )SecretAgent Wrote:  it would bring it to the attention of management that they have been rumbled. It would be interesting to see how they responded.

I can confidently predict, based on past personal experience, they won't give a fuck.
12-02-2021 14:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV