Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids

DaveG Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad
Just added another Elle video to my collection Smile

Elle the naughty maidWink

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Fave Daytime babes - Pippa Blonde, Mia, Allison Wilde, Serena May
Fave Nightime babes - Pippa Blonde, Mia, Dannii Harwood, Lynda Leigh, Lexi Lowe, Jennifer Jade, Louise Porter (please return)
Fave M.I.L.Fs - Marlyn Lindsay, Sofia Matthews, Sarah Kelly
Fave Web babes - Jaye Rose, Kloe Kane, Chloe Lovette, Jade Samantha, Kellie, Sophia Delane
19-10-2010 19:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Maids are meant to get things clean yet after seeing DaveG's attached picture my mind is full of filthlaugh
19-10-2010 19:53
ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

Ewwwwww hate seeing all these pre surgery/training pics of me Sad But I guess in a way its a good thing.. never again lol!! x
20-10-2010 20:09
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(20-10-2010 20:09 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Ewwwwww hate seeing all these pre surgery/training pics of me Sad But I guess in a way its a good thing.. never again lol!! x

I think I understand why you say that - even though I couldn't disagree more - so I'm not going to argue the point. However, as with any models that I really like, your physical beauty wouldn't mean a thing to me if I didn't think you were beautiful on the inside too. Ok, so you a bit of loony who changes mood at the drop of a hat but that itself has a beauty in it's own peculiar way!

D G x x x
20-10-2010 21:10
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

ELLE we loved you in the past,we love you in the present and we'll love you in the future,NO MATTER WHAT because you are the RED Queen and we bow to your excellence.
[Image: smiley-whacky084.gif]
20-10-2010 22:52
ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

Ahh thank u so much guys when u put it like that I can see it alot more clearly now Smile It means alot to me to think that some people still liked u even when u felt u looked at your worst :/ xxxxxx Hahahahaa Gimpy love that smiley pic... Cant belive the queen IS actually red aswell ahahahahahahaaa!! FS thanx for the caps as always and I tried to ring that number but it said "Number busy" so dont know what u were up to?? lol xxxxx Hahaa DG Ive got my happy face on today... for now grrrrrr lollll!! xxx
21-10-2010 17:04
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

For the little it's worth Elle, I always thought you looked fantastic but I do particularly like you in the bikini above - ooh I want to pull at those strings...

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
21-10-2010 18:30
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(21-10-2010 17:04 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Hahaa DG Ive got my happy face on today... for now grrrrrr lollll!! xxx

I expect you will go through quite a few "faces" tomorrow!

D G x x x
21-10-2010 19:47
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2010 17:04 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Hahahahaa Gimpy love that smiley pic... Cant belive the queen IS actually red aswell ahahahahahahaaa!!

I know ELLE what a find eh,I've been saving it for special occasion and helping put a smile back on your face is about as special as it getsWink
21-10-2010 19:56
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Heart
(21-10-2010 17:04 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Ahh thank u so much guys when u put it like that I can see it alot more clearly now Smile It means alot to me to think that some people still liked u even when u felt u looked at your worst :/ xxxxxx Hahahahaa Gimpy love that smiley pic... Cant belive the queen IS actually red aswell ahahahahahahaaa!! FS thanx for the caps as always and I tried to ring that number but it said "Number busy" so dont know what u were up to?? lol xxxxx Hahaa DG Ive got my happy face on today... for now grrrrrr lollll!! xxx

You can never look at your worst,Your gorgeous then and your gorgeous now.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2010 19:58 by kevin.)
22-10-2010 19:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply