Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

DreamMaster Offline
Account closed

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
For You My Dionne Love Always The DreamMaster.xxx.

My Sweet Dionne Hope ur Day Been Great .Love Always The DreamMaster.xxx.
06-10-2010 20:41
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looking good as ever in Pink an Black to kick the night off Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 21:05 by Wazo.)
06-10-2010 21:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(04-10-2010 21:57 )countryboy Wrote:  I've given her credit where she's been good, but most of the time she's dull.

She does have her moments, but Dionne has always been a bit of a bore. Hell, she was no different when she worked for Bang Babes, so her dull performances on Elite TV shouldn't be that much of a surprise. The good news for Dionne is that her boss adores her, and I really can't see Jamie kicking her into touch anytime soon, even if girls like Megan, Stevie or Georgie could easily replace her.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 22:55 by Chilly.)
06-10-2010 22:37
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(06-10-2010 22:37 )Chilly Wrote:  
(04-10-2010 21:57 )countryboy Wrote:  I've given her credit where she's been good, but most of the time she's dull.

She has her moments, but Dionne has always been a bit of a bore. Hell, she was no different when she worked for Bang Babes, so her dull performances on Elite TV shouldn't be that much of a surprise. The good news for Dionne is that her boss adores her, and I really can't see Jamie kicking her into touch anytime soon, even if girls like Megan, Stevie or Georgie could easily replace her.

Once again i will say Dionne has earned her place on Elite by being hardworking an Loyal an apart from Caty is probably one of the hardest working girls they have i mean how many of the other girls on the roster always stay till Five or Half Five every shift they do or how many do a 2 hour stint with no break in between for 3 shifts in a row.

Her performances ainit to a Caty/Delta standard but then half of the elite rosters performances are to a similar standards as Dionne's but Dionne seems to get more stick than most just because she hardly does 2-4-1's or cause she wears two pairs of pants i mean does it really even matter.

She does a Good job an if anything doesn't get the credit she deserves on here. So if you really dont like her performances just watch another channel. Do i complain that i find Dancia's Performances dull as dishwater no i just dont watch when she is on. An the others you listed why would it make such a massive diffrence watching them on elite over there current channels cause i cant see that there would be any diffrence rather than it just being your personal preference an everyone is different so your choices are not going to be someone else's an other people might find your choices to be boring.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 23:06 by Wazo.)
06-10-2010 23:01
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(06-10-2010 23:01 )Wazo Wrote:  Once again i will say Dionne has earned her place on Elite by being hardworking an Loyal an apart from Caty is probably one of the hardest working girls they have i mean how many of the other girls on the roster always stay till Five or Half Five every shift they do or how many do a 2 hour stint with no break in between for 3 shifts in a row.

Her performances ainit to a Caty/Delta standard but then half of the elite rosters performances are to a similar standards as Dionne's but Dionne seems to get more stick than most just because she hardly does 2-4-1's or cause she wears two pairs of pants i mean does it really even matter.

She does a Good job an if anything doesn't get the credit she deserves on here. So if you really dont like her performances just watch another channel. Do i complain that i find Dancia's Performances dull as dishwater no i just dont watch when she is on. An the others you listed why would it make such a massive diffrence watching them on elite over there current channels cause i cant see that there would be any diffrence rather than it just being your personal preference an everyone is different so your choices are not going to be someone else's an other people might find your choices to be boring.

I can't believe you went there Wazo!eekeekeekWink

Good on'ya for sticking up for Dionne though!Cool

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
06-10-2010 23:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Come on, she's average at best. Nothing more, nothing less. I do think that the girls I mentioned would be much better on Elite TV than Dionne is, and that these girls would certainly add to their roster, rather than detract from it. So, giving Dionne the boot wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. Cool
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 23:23 by Chilly.)
06-10-2010 23:21
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Sure dionnes not as exciting to watch as the others that could brought in, but each channel needs a bit of difference and there is a market for the type of performer dionne is, even if she does wear 2 pairs of pants Big Grin

id keep dionne as shes popular and is very hard working and latley has been showing up to all her shifts lol.
06-10-2010 23:29
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(06-10-2010 23:21 )Chilly Wrote:  Come on, she's average at best. Nothing more, nothing less. I do think that the girls I mentioned would be much better on Elite TV than Dionne is, and that these girls would certainly add to their roster, rather than detract from it. So, giving Dionne the boot wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. Cool

Once Again Mate That is your Personal Preferences not everyone has the same preference as you just cause you like them girls other people might not just because you dont like the way some one performs doesn't mean they should be chucked off a channel.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 23:46 by Wazo.)
06-10-2010 23:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(06-10-2010 23:29 )chrislatimer Wrote:  id keep dionne as shes popular and is very hard working and latley has been showing up to all her shifts lol.

True. She's just there to make up the numbers and, I guess that's better than the spinning Elite TV graphic that they'd probably use if Dionne didn't show up. If Jamie wasn't so smitten, then I think even he'd realise that Dionne just isn't elite enough for this channel.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 00:07 by Chilly.)
06-10-2010 23:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

While Dionne is boring for most of the time, losing someone with her looks and body, and cute smile, would be a shame. I hope she stays with Elite for a long time! Hopefully she'll do some content for the Elite Chamber section on the website!
06-10-2010 23:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV