Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 136 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Louise Porter - Chat and Pics

mellover Offline
Banned

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics
(13-09-2012 22:40 )LCDC1889 Wrote:  makes her appear quite chubby, she has a bit of a belly on her after all.

Considering she's obviously conscious of her belly that's a little insensitive.

However, for some of us thats the attraction.
13-09-2012 23:09
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

louise aint chubby, she's a curvy blonde bombshell with a very nice rear Smile having a good night so far

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
13-09-2012 23:47
verona Offline
Master Poster

Gorgeous as ever but still boring as hell All been said before but just wish for once she would wear something even slightly more revealing
14-09-2012 00:17
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Only saw Louise in her black dress and boots outfit last night but thought she and her curvy body looked cracking. For me one of the sexiest babes on the tease channels. Love the way she bends over to reveal her lovely rear especially when she lifts up her tiny skirt so we can all get a better view. Great stuff.
14-09-2012 09:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought louise had another good night last night, a nice variety of outfits and was on good form all night. thought she did good dominatrix stints, good on her own and was good when she was joined on the beds with another babe.

i too love it when louise turns away from the camera, bends over and lifts the skirt of her outfit to reveal her lovely rear which i think is one of the best on the babeshows.

i would like louise to wear more revealing outfits, even perhaps wear just a thong, doesnt bother me though that she doesnt

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-09-2012 09:55
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Did you guys hear what Louise did?

in vip a guy asked her if she went fully nude & she said no she's never got her pussy out & she said why do you want to be the 1st person to see my pussy on webcam, He must of said yes cause she said she'd flash him her pussy for a 1000 creds = $99.95 well he got more creds & she said i see you've topped up do you want to be the 1st person to see. we'll he must of tipped her cause she stood up & flash him & to be honest it was so fast if you blinked you would of missed it. She then asked did you see & he must of said no cause she said don't pull that 1.

This is what she showed for a 1000 creds $99.95
[Image: f1d80f210673947.jpg]

IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME I'D WANT MY MONEY BACK... annoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 15:16 by SirAssAlot.)
14-09-2012 15:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

No as I don't do the paying webcams as they're so expensive. Yes Louise should have shown more for what she asked or posed like that for longer. but she did show her pussy so the guy can't complain that much as she did do what she said she would

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-09-2012 15:28
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Wow, babeshow girl in rip-off shock !!! $100 dollars and that's all he gets ? I guess you can add Louise Porter to the LOOOOOOONG list of babe channel girls that do as little as possible for as much as they can get. I agree Tintin, I'd be fucking livid if it was me she had screwed over.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-09-2012 15:29
thescientist Away

I always enjoy watching Louise and yes I would love to see more of that luscious curvy full body of hers like wearing a thong as rammyrascal suggests. But you have to remember all the girls are different and some like to show more than others. As long as Louise and the others are comfortable with what they are doing then that's fine by me. So if you want to see a gorgeous bird with large glorious bronzed tits then Louise is the one to watch, I certainly will be next time. Thanks Louise, for the enjoyment you give me.
14-09-2012 15:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-09-2012 15:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  she did show her pussy so the guy can't complain

Showing just that for $100? Like most of your posts i just have to laugh at them cause 80% of the time they make no sense just like the Babeshows chat yesterday. laugh. No wonder there's 35,566 Smile, Sorry i couldn't help my self Sad

(14-09-2012 15:46 )thescientist Wrote:  So if you want to see a gorgeous bird with large glorious bronzed tits then Louise is the one to watch,

I find Louise boring as hell even on the call channels, I just wanted to see what her webcam chat was like & from what i saw i'll NOT be doing it again...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 18:10 by SirAssAlot.)
14-09-2012 15:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV