gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

smoothc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
(04-06-2010 21:39 )birdlime Wrote:  I know she is not going to like this but if Brazil vs Italy were to be in the final its a bit like saying Fernanda vs Ferrari who will she choose?

Funnily enough that's the final I've predicted as well with Brazil winning. I hope it doesn't happen though. It would be boring to see them win it AGAIN (sorry Fernanda). I think Nigeria will pull off the shock and win it hahaha (right after I see pigs start flying)

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
04-06-2010 21:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fernanda is looking very stunning in her outfit today. a perfect start to the day

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-06-2010 09:44
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

If it was'nt for the tit tape she would be naked ish.
05-06-2010 09:58
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

i'd love to lick her pussy till it squirted Cool
05-06-2010 11:02
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I haven't see much of the stunning Fernanda lately how has she been doing? Looks like tit tape is standard issue during the day which takes away a lot of the risque element of these programs.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
05-06-2010 11:07
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

I love her tits but I love her pussy more!!Cool
05-06-2010 12:26
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

What a lovely day again, I was sunbathing in the park all day again Big Grin

Just to let you know I am on tomorrow, Sunday, doing Early Birds and The Pad Cool

Rammyrascal - Glad you liked it. You are right about the film. I saw more of me in the trailer I saw than the actual film Surprised

Bulldog123 - Thank you for the sweet words, its nice to be back and yes Sara is the sweetest Wink

birdlime - I'm glad you like Heart

mrwotzup - It might be a bit warm in the studio to wear a hat but maybe I wear the rest laugh

hitmeuptop - I'm sorry you lost me Huh

dbfernandafan - Nice to hear from you and I like your attitude to focus on the good points, its the best way in life Heart

Charlemagne - I'm glad you like my hat pic and some of the good things in life do take a long time, if they are done right Wink

Doctoratthedock - Thank you for the sweetie words, nice to hear from you Heart

wingy1 - Just a thought but I am starting quite early so maybe if you make you alarm a bit earlier you can have a leasurely bashing and not be late for work Wink

birdlime and smoothc - It would be difficult if Brazil and Italy are playing each other, especially if it was for the final, but Brazil winning would not be boring, it would be fantastic, like England winning Big Grin

sweetsugar007 - It does take take away all the risk at all but it does mean I can wear some thing that would be impossible or not allowed otherwise Wink

cwpussylover - You don't love my sexy ass too Huh

HeartHeartHeart Big Kisses HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
05-06-2010 18:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

yeah baby i love that sexy arse too, i'd eat it for dessert
after i eat your pussy dry
Cool
(05-06-2010 18:32 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

Just to let you know I am on tomorrow, Sunday, doing Early Birds and The Pad Cool

Rammyrascal - Glad you liked it. You are right about the film. I saw more of me in the trailer I saw than the actual film Surprised

Bulldog123 - Thank you for the sweet words, its nice to be back and yes Sara is the sweetest Wink

birdlime - I'm glad you like Heart

mrwotzup - It might be a bit warm in the studio to wear a hat but maybe I wear the rest laugh

hitmeuptop - I'm sorry you lost me Huh

dbfernandafan - Nice to hear from you and I like your attitude to focus on the good points, its the best way in life Heart

Charlemagne - I'm glad you like my hat pic and some of the good things in life do take a long time, if they are done right Wink

Doctoratthedock - Thank you for the sweetie words, nice to hear from you Heart

wingy1 - Just a thought but I am starting quite early so maybe if you make you alarm a bit earlier you can have a leasurely bashing and not be late for work Wink

birdlime and smoothc - It would be difficult if Brazil and Italy are playing each other, especially if it was for the final, but Brazil winning would not be boring, it would be fantastic, like England winning Big Grin

sweetsugar007 - It does take take away all the risk at all but it does mean I can wear some thing that would be impossible or not allowed otherwise Wink

cwpussylover - You don't love my sexy ass too Huh

05-06-2010 19:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-06-2010 18:32 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

your welcome fernanda at least you can be seen in the film even if it is only for a few seconds. will be watching tomorrow

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-06-2010 23:46
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

wow fernanda looking hot this morning and she's having trouble keeping them in hehe Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-06-2010 05:57

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles