babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Against my better judgement I watched the show, only because I like Stevie and Jada always puts on a good show.
As others have siad, Tiffany was absolutely useless, messed around with bananas a bit fully clothed, then buggered off to the main channels where she promptly went naked! Jada put on a professional show as usual (she was carrying it really), Stevie was trying not to show anything, but as others who fondly remember her mainstream shows, couldn't quite manage it, which added a certain amount of interest. Main criticism was that the live shows were all a bit similar, and I didn't watch till the end.
The rest of the show looked like the usual s***e.
26-01-2013 12:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wwbj1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(26-01-2013 08:56 )SimonH Wrote:  Was there any apology or explanation for the lack of Ree?
They even kept running the advert throughout the night on the free to air channels for the Ree and Stevie show.

Sounds as though we did actually get a bit of pussy from Stevie, but still glad i saved my money.

Nope, no apology. Didn't even mention Ree.
26-01-2013 13:14
SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

(26-01-2013 13:14 )Wwbj1 Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 08:56 )SimonH Wrote:  Was there any apology or explanation for the lack of Ree?
They even kept running the advert throughout the night on the free to air channels for the Ree and Stevie show.

Sounds as though we did actually get a bit of pussy from Stevie, but still glad i saved my money.

Nope, no apology. Didn't even mention Ree.
Thanks. Didn't think so.
The fact they kept running the advert was taking the piss!
26-01-2013 13:21
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

I still find it absolutely amazing that anyone bothers to pay and watch such shite anymore.

From all the comments posted here the show is worse than ever
26-01-2013 15:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cellcast should be ashamed of all the false advertising of last nights live shows, but they won't be the seem to be a company low on morals, they have been advertising and promoting the show with Ree and Stevie all week, they were even showing promos of the show as being with Ree and Stevie all last night when it was clear Ree wasn't on , they sent me a text message as well telling me Ree was on last night, as i said in another post Ree didn't seem to know anything about it, Ree said a few days ago that she wouldn't be on tv anymore and said 3 days ago that she would be on web cam last night which she was, Cellcast are really upping their false advertising and promoting of their channels these days .

Having said all that and once Tiffany fucked off i actually enjoyed the show, i get pissed of with Cellcast at times because of all the little scams they pull and i end up being angry when i have fallen for their con tricks, (again) , i was really disappointed that Ree wasn't on last night as advertised but i wasn't disappointing with the show overall, i like Jada and i like Stevie, Jada is always great on this show and Stevie even though she doesn't spread her legs does still show her pussy and imo was still quite entertaining
. I ask myself if i knew what last nights show was going to be like beforehand would i have purchased it, the answer is yes a would, Jada was good and Stevie ok imo .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-01-2013 16:53
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Finally some praise for the show itself. I too enjoyed the show once Tiffany had gone. I'm not a fan of Ree so whatever happened there turned out great in the end for me. I didn't expect any proper interaction and there wasn't any so I wasn't disappointed there.

I've got some good shots from last night of Stevie with legs spread. Unfortunately, those types of caps of her aren't allowed to be posted on this forum, so I guess it's just a myth Wink
26-01-2013 17:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(26-01-2013 17:11 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Finally some praise for the show itself. I too enjoyed the show once Tiffany had gone. I'm not a fan of Ree so whatever happened there turned out great in the end for me. I didn't expect any proper interaction and there wasn't any so I wasn't disappointed there.

I've got some good shots from last night of Stevie with legs spread. Unfortunately, those types of caps of her aren't allowed to be posted on this forum, so I guess it's just a myth Wink

too right Don, you shouldnt corrupt us with her lips on display!ImportantBig Grin

26-01-2013 17:27
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Things got better as the show went on last night.

I like Jada.. always put on a good show and she was a good sub for Ree. There was little in the way of interaction between Jada and Stevie though. 2 girls, 2 phones, doing their own thing. Also Stevie seemed to be in the background a lot, just as she was with Lacey a while back. Jada and Lacey are 2 of my favourite girls, but Stevie is a rare appearance on BSX so they should be making the most of her.

.. and eventually, they did. Smile

Last section.. brill. 45 minutes of Stevie solo doing a nude show that was halfway between tease and full on.

I hope its not the last we see of Stevie on BSX and that when she returns she's allowed to shine as she did at the end of last night.
26-01-2013 18:14
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

i pay to tune into the channel as described,bsx,the x being the key ingredient.please dont dilute it by including girls that tease a bit but dont spread their legs full open.lets encourage all the girls on x to go as far as the boundaries permit and ensure even the recorded bits include as much x content as is permissable.then a strong bsx channel true to its description can emerge.perhaps a fair solution may be to alternate a bsx x night, to a clearly labelled bsx tease night and bsx mixed night.everybody could have the chance to make an accurate choice that matched their expectations.precedents have been set to clearly make this possible by such sexy past full on live girls as camilla,ava blue ,dionne,lacey and so on.
26-01-2013 20:21
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Well, I have enough space to watch a bit of Stevie, but couldn't watch her due to my lack of trust for BSX and it seems that there were some good and bad bits... I will have to make sure that I watch Jada in future, as she is a "bit of alright"! Big Grin
26-01-2013 20:34

babestation xtra