Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Bella Baby: Studio66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Bella Baby: Studio66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
More fantastic fun from Bella last night as she looked incredibly beautiful in her blue lingerie & stockings as lovely views of her magnificent big natural breasts & her equally magnificent arse jiggling around HeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2022 14:29 by Rammyrascal.)
06-04-2022 14:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bellababy94 Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys unfortunately I won’t be on tonight I’m feeling unwell which is why my show last night wasn’t that great if anybody saw and wondered why I wasn’t as wild as usual. Hope you’re all good and see you next week x
06-04-2022 18:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-04-2022 18:55 )Bellababy94 Wrote:  Hey guys unfortunately I won’t be on tonight I’m feeling unwell which is why my show last night wasn’t that great if anybody saw and wondered why I wasn’t as wild as usual. Hope you’re all good and see you next week x

Couldn't tell you were unwell Bella last night. Get well soon, I'm doing ok thanks for asking

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-04-2022 22:24
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Tonight the lady has given a fine demonstration of booty shaking, lyricism, language skills and rave experience. Some interesting dance moves including, but not limited to, the crab, the hand-jive and the upside down bicycle - all in perfect sync with the disco lights.

Oh and there was an amusing anecdote about a courgette and an invitation to try the "Kumali" ride at Flamingo Land - bit outside of my travel ability at the moment - but never say never... Wink

All good fun! Smile Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
13-04-2022 00:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-04-2022 00:38 )Regenerated Wrote:  Tonight the lady has given a fine demonstration of booty shaking, lyricism, language skills and rave experience. Some interesting dance moves including, but not limited to, the crab, the hand-jive and the upside down bicycle - all in perfect sync with the disco lights.

Oh and there was an amusing anecdote about a courgette and an invitation to try the "Kumali" ride at Flamingo Land - bit outside of my travel ability at the moment - but never say never... Wink

All good fun! Smile Heart

Agree another fantastic night from Bella last night HeartHeart Looked fantastic in her black lace bodystocking and was utter filth including stripping down to her black thong & oiling up her magnificent arse and jiggled & shaked it very close to the camera eekeekshocked

Plus as you say plenty of fun from Bella too as she didn't take herself seriously Big Grin

Babe Of The Night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2022 14:35 by Rammyrascal.)
13-04-2022 14:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Bella carried on being fantastic last night as she looked fantastic in her black pvc dress & black fishnet stockings Heart HeartHeart Plenty of her bent over jiggling & shaking her magnificent arse at the camera

One of the best nightbabes of 2022 I think

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2022 13:50 by Rammyrascal.)
14-04-2022 13:49
Bellababy94 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-04-2022 13:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Bella carried on being fantastic last night as she looked fantastic in her black pvc dress & black fishnet stockings Heart HeartHeart Plenty of her bent over jiggling & shaking her magnificent arse at the camera

One of the best nightbabes of 2022 I think

Thank you so much rammy and Thankyou regenerated too your posts always make me smile ❤️
16-04-2022 16:13
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Bella is such a sexy lady. Plenty of twerking and leg stretching on the sofa and loved the choice of outfit - she was so hot in (and out) of her fishnet bodysuit.

A fine catch indeed. Wink Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
20-04-2022 04:43
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Bella's shows are going from strength to strength with her unique mixture of performance - with some of the finest booty shaking on the shows up there with Paige Turnah's - along with her own lively personality coming across on-mic. She is also very good on the phones!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
20-04-2022 04:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fully agree about Bella last night. Looked fantastic in her black fishnet bodysuit & was fantastic filthy fun throughout the night HeartHeart

She sure is getting better and better with each nightshow she does and yep her booty & bootyshaking does rival Paige Turnah HeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-04-2022 14:05