babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average

Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only)

JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion
Absolutely stunning woman, and I love her in the sexy black lingerie. Heart
02-10-2014 10:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

A couple of weeks ago I wrote praising Alice saying she was better than the first time she was on. Take it all back, watched her a couple of times since, and how boring she as rapidly come. Same, same, same. Same fucking everything. Sit on the desk, sit on the chair, stand up for a while, and all done in the same fucking boring sequence as the time before. If you read this forum Alice, I'm sorry for seeming to be unkind with my comments. But you are one gloriously beautiful woman, you should have us all clawing at our TVs. Ps. What's this one tit out one tit in all about. Oh that sounds like a song.
02-10-2014 11:12
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RA - completely agree

On a more hopeful topic, Alice looks like she's agreed to shoot for Mayfair magazine on Twitter. Assume she realises they are a proper old school adult mag (i.e. pussy) and not a Zoo clone
02-10-2014 13:56
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(02-10-2014 13:56 )hairbald Wrote:  RA - completely agree

On a more hopeful topic, Alice looks like she's agreed to shoot for Mayfair magazine on Twitter. Assume she realises they are a proper old school adult mag (i.e. pussy) and not a Zoo clone

I'm oldschool babe channels me H/B, and I can't help thinking back to those days when the rivalry between Alice and Danica was always a keen spectacle and something that was talked about all the time, Fucking hell, people stayed in on Friday might, or even had time off work not wanting to miss anything. Only for Danica to sometimes say ''FUCK IT'' and not turn up. But devotees did the same the next week.
Now what do we have? Nervous camera people, and multi knicker wearing girls.
02-10-2014 17:09
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(02-10-2014 17:09 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I'm oldschool babe channels me H/B, and I can't help thinking back to those days when the rivalry between Alice and Danica was always a keen spectacle and something that was talked about all the time, Fucking hell, people stayed in on Friday might, or even had time off work not wanting to miss anything. Only for Danica to sometimes say ''FUCK IT'' and not turn up. But devotees did the same the next week.
Now what do we have? Nervous camera people, and multi knicker wearing girls.
Remember it well. The hype prior to the official announcement of Alice doing her first Nightshow was immense. I think her thread had 20 pages before the show started. For both her and Danica is what were they going to wear, would Caty molest either of them and as you said would Danica show up and if she did would she actually answer the phone or just play with her hair all night.

I do think think the channels have lost the ability to create a bit of hype (because for all we talk of Danica and Alice in their pomp their shows (unless Caty got hold of them) weren't exactly daring. Now, cracking girls from days like Electra and Delia come on and are practically naked from the start; some like that but for me the mystery is gone and with no viable 241s these days the hope they graduate to them has gone too.

The shows could bring the magic back but they just seem to have thrown in the towel.
02-10-2014 18:00
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Wow huge tits,gorgeous ass and stockings.
Amazing

Im like marmite.
02-10-2014 18:15
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Alice's dayshows on elite used to be the stuff of legends. How the fuck Jermaine Pennat managed to bag her I'll never know. I guess money talks. Tongue
Lucky bugger.
02-10-2014 18:30
gore2124mx Offline
Junior Poster

I agree with RA. Alice's shows have already become very boring and monotonous. for those who were lucky enough to see his glorious nights are great memories. Great memories that I can still enjoy because I have many of his Old shows. she was a goddess in those Days ...
02-10-2014 18:44
admira0123 Offline
Shamelessly devoted...

Was Alice on last night…???
If so I missed it, the BS schedule didn't mention her name until this morning and when I logged in she wasn't there…

Devoted...
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 09:06 by admira0123.)
06-10-2014 09:06
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Very much enjoying Alice tonight Smile.
Sexy outfits, hot body. What's not to love? Tongue.
Those tits are just delicious Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 03:42 by Snooks.)
07-10-2014 03:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV