Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow
(12-10-2011 11:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  No about 95% of time the day girl goes on BS til 10 then night girls take over thats always been the case unless theres someone like tammy or Charlie c who are still classed as night girls which are usally on BS Blue

guessing time they used her on bsx was a one off because they thought she would only be doing as a one off and wanted to cash in

Yes i know most of the time the "tease hour" day girls are usually are on BS1 but have also been on Xtra at times as well (i think) , but that's not the point i was trying to make , i believe the last time Cherri stayed on after 10pm she started on BS1 first at 9pm , then when BS Xtra starts on freeview at 10pm they moved her onto BS Xtra , hence she appeared on freeview , so i'm guessing that when Cherri Tweeted that should would be also be on freeview that she probably thought this was what they would be doing again .

"villa" , Cherri didn't go topless as far as i know , which makes the decision by someone at BS not to put Cherri on freeview BS Xtra at 10pm all the more ridiculous , no one in their right mind would put a girl that doesn't go topless on after 10pm on a channel that does go topless at 10pm and put girls on a channel that do go topless on a channel that for some strange reason that only Cellcast know doesn't go topless straight after 10pm , i still think the producers made a fuck up of what girls were on what channels and Cherri sincerely thought she would be on freeview .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-10-2011 13:28
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yep does seem like another bs cock up

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-10-2011 14:32
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Well it's in the past now, all the complaining in the world isn't going to change it now. Rolleyes

When Charlene does another tease hour, let us hope we can start talking about all good things again. Big Grin
12-10-2011 17:31
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-10-2011 17:31 )Paul71 Wrote:  When Charlene does another tease hour, let us hope we can start talking about all good things again. Big Grin

It won't be "all good" if she stays on and her Freeview fans are disappointed again.

I just think that Cherri should be careful of appearing to promise what she has no guarantee of being able to deliver. I'm not suggesting that she deliberately misled her Freeview fans - what would be her purpose in that?
12-10-2011 23:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

What bugs me with this contentious issue is the cynical marketing ploy, that the suggestion is that Cherri will go topless (She has done it before), but she doesn't, yet throughout her stint there is a box on screen advertising her NAKED pictures.

13-10-2011 13:35
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

she has done enough tease shows now and the odd extra hour on the nightshow.bout time she stopped pissin about and unleashed those boobs.instead of keep leadin us all on to watch thinkin it might happen.Huh

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
13-10-2011 13:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Charlene/cherri has unleashed the boobs on nights, when she first started on the shows she was a nightbabe

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
13-10-2011 14:33
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I don't care if she just lies there for 8 hours waggling her mighty bum at the camera Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-10-2011 14:37
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(13-10-2011 13:52 )frankiemania Wrote:  she has done enough tease shows now and the odd extra hour on the nightshow.bout time she stopped pissin about and unleashed those boobs.instead of keep leadin us all on to watch thinkin it might happen.Huh

Im a fan of cherri,always have been,but i agree with the above.If cherri chooses to do another stint passed 10 O,clock,i think she will need to go topless,and if she dont want to do it ,dont go passed 10,stay on the tease hour,

Age is a state of mind.
13-10-2011 15:59
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Cherri's back on BS Live 9 'til 10 slot tonight....
....dunno what tonight's gameplan is though.

(This post was last modified: 15-10-2011 21:06 by RRROGER.)
15-10-2011 21:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV