babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Discussion and thoughts
ass to cam should be something the girls do naturally, not cos they feel forced to do it.

jet does it almost 24/7 on bangbabes, and its great with her cos it suits her 'act', if you know what i mean. but then i'm equally turned on by a daytime girl like toya on 960, who is obviously fully clothed, or summer on CP nights who rarely bends over directly to the camera.

for me a good performer can do it all with the eyes, sexy outfits and just a kind of suggestiveness that you're going to get more
18-10-2009 14:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(18-10-2009 14:37 )ringo78 Wrote:  ..for me a good performer can do it all with the eyes, sexy outfits and just a kind of suggestiveness that you're going to get more

Absolutely.
18-10-2009 14:42
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

1st of all stoly I’ve already said that so why your bring that up again I’ve no idea because your not hinting it at me as I pointed that out earlier in a previous post.

Morgan you've blown this way out of proportion yet again just like you did in the HV thread when I was answering Courtney’s question but you ended up accusing me of slagging you which I wasn’t. I don't see the point in saying anything about any channel your on cause you take things why to personal.

All I said was the constant side to the camera is boring cause you can’t see anything apart from a tit & part of a hip Plus I said full net outfits are boring which is true other members said that also. That’s why I said it would be great to see the girls changing every so often so other callers can get their kicks!

Big deal my fav position is doggy style so is a lot of other guys & when the girls turn to the side you can’t see FA apart from a hip & a tit which is so obvious.

Excuse the pun but that should clean up the so called ass conversation. 1 other thing i do like your shows Morgan if i didn't i wouldn't call you & I've rang you loads of times. I just don't get turn on by seeing hot babes with their sides to the camera or seeing them in full net outfits.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2009 15:02 by SirAssAlot.)
18-10-2009 14:43
stoly Offline
Banned

As has been pointed out, we all have different tastes, I myself love the bodystocking's, especially the mesh one's, like Ree wore the other night with Chelsea, also got a thing for girls in tight's, but so far no one has worn them, I was glad Morgan lost her kit, because I have something like 6 hours of that bodystocking, yee ha.

And as you may have gathered, Summer is my favourite presenter, as seen from all the posts on her other assignment, I couldn't give a toss what she does, as long as she's doing it.HeartHeart

Morgan. Sheer Black tight's would be a winner for me, and there's alway's going to be a vid and plenty pics when that happens.SmileSmileSmile
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2009 15:46 by stoly.)
18-10-2009 15:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(18-10-2009 13:40 )morgan Wrote:  i did have a change of clothes, which i ended up leaving on the train! doh!! would love to see whoevers face when they opened it and looked inside! hehe. i know by now you dont like body stockings, any tights, fish net of any kind...........did i miss any thing?!!Wink

Sorry to hear you left your stuff on the train hun i hope you can get it back (Clean) Big Grin. What do you mean i don't like (body stockings, any tights, fish net of any kind) It's only full body outfits that turn me of as for stockings etc i don't mind them as long as they don't cover the ladies midfrif area Smile.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
18-10-2009 15:38
stoly Offline
Banned

Well Bob, after spending an hour flicking through the channels, it hasn't taken long for 966 to be the one to stay with .SmileSmileSmile
18-10-2009 22:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

well im watching the cooler on channel4 coz i cant be assed with any of em tonight.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-10-2009 01:01
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

Damn, Juliet was wearing some nice see thru panties and they made her change them.
19-10-2009 01:13
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(17-10-2009 23:10 )DGxxx Wrote:  Dear Bob,

I have a question I just have to ask you. Did you have to search long and hard to find the most phallic microphone I have ever seen?

If deliberate, it's a lovely touch. If accidental, it's such a happy accident.

Keep up the good work. Loved Ree and Summer on Thurday. Fabulous stuff. Better than certain elite channels I could mention.

Kindest Regards.

D G x x x
re: the mic. Well a little of both old boy. But watch that space.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 09:42 by Bob Paradiso.)
19-10-2009 09:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(19-10-2009 09:41 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  watch that space.

Does that mean your going to start taking risks with girls wearing see through panties etc Big Grin

That I'd love to see Big Grin

19-10-2009 10:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV