babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
To be fair to Stevie from some of the flashes in the last section she appears to have company this eveningWink which is why she kept asking the producer if he/she could see. Tiffany on the other hand had her bra welded on for the half hour she was on for and the fact she is now on regular Babestation butt naked is a slap in the face for anyone who paid to see her on BSX.
26-01-2013 02:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

didn't tune in earlier because wasn't expecting a good show as others suggested. wish i had because spotted that jada was on and managed to catch her with stevie for what she said would be her last session. absolutely superb,little interaction(seems jada not up for it) but who cares when jada's lovely tight pussy's on display.
26-01-2013 03:30
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

ok here we go again webstream has just quit on me,also if you remove Jada could have shown free to air,on the plus side Tiff did not stay for long as she has proved in the past she shpuld not be on bsx and at least ive only wasted 3 pounds not 5.

im always open to positive change
26-01-2013 04:27
Wwbj1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Stevies solo just finished... Plenty of frontal pussy and quite a few flashes too. Of the 3 girls on tonight, she is by far most my cup of tea. I think shes best served as a solo girl, as when shes sharing screen time you end up missing her best bits. I'd give this solo segment a 9/10... then again I am biased.

Overall however, the night was let down by the pathetic waste of screen space that is tiffany, and 0 interaction between jada and stevie. Not forgetting to mention the lack of Ree Petra.
26-01-2013 04:43
SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

Was there any apology or explanation for the lack of Ree?
They even kept running the advert throughout the night on the free to air channels for the Ree and Stevie show.

Sounds as though we did actually get a bit of pussy from Stevie, but still glad i saved my money.
26-01-2013 08:56
TIAF Away
Account Closed

(26-01-2013 08:56 )SimonH Wrote:  Was there any apology or explanation for the lack of Ree?
They even kept running the advert throughout the night on the free to air channels for the Ree and Stevie show.

Sounds as though we did actually get a bit of pussy from Stevie, but still glad i saved my money.

If ree had been on i might have been tempted it would be interesting to find out whether she was ever scheduled. If not she should be very concerned as it's her fans who are potentially being ripped off which won't do her any favours but probably won't affect bsx at all. If she was never scheduled and the advertising/promotion was 100% false from the start it's clearly a matter for the advertising standards authority.
26-01-2013 09:30
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Watched the first hour before my PIN malfunctioned and locked me out. In the words of the great bard "fucking rubbish". Jada was the only one with knickers off, Stevie looked terrified and Tiffany didn't take her bra off for most of her stint before a runner to the FTA shows where she went naked.....fta nude, encrypted clothed...am I missing something?
As for no show from Ree she was probably at home asleep and had no idea her name was being used in false advertsing....
Do us a favour lads and kill off this channel before Trading Standards get a call......
26-01-2013 09:49
TIAF Away
Account Closed

(26-01-2013 09:49 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Tiffany didn't take her bra off for most of her stint before a runner to the FTA shows where she went naked.....fta nude, encrypted clothed...am I missing something?

Don't know how anyone can watch this woman.
26-01-2013 10:24
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for the posts.eventually i have had to come to the same conclusion as many of you, that mainstream girls like tiffany useless chambers have hijacked the channel and are taking the piss.also that the organisers of bsx really are absolutely f***ing hopeless!!
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 11:34 by sierraman.)
26-01-2013 11:30
SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

(26-01-2013 11:30 )sierraman Wrote:  thanks for the posts.eventually i have had to come to the same conclusion as many of you, that mainstream girls like tiffany useless chambers have hijacked the channel and are taking the piss.also that the organisers of bsx really are absolutely f***ing hopeless!!

Quite right.
Channel is a complete waste of time and money 90% of the time. I think most people have sussed out by now when and who to avoid.
But no denying there are some girls who put on great live shows, notably Lily Pink, Lacey Lorenzo and the soon to be departing Camilla.
26-01-2013 11:49

babestation xtra