babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
I thought it was much more interesting with the shorter sections on the 10pm to midnight ch96 show last night.
There were 3 separate 2-4-1s, 2 with Lolly and Dani and another by Jada and Stevie. They were all very good with some nipple licking/sucking plus the nearest I've seen yet to anything even resembling a 69 position.
Lolly did 2 solo sessions, and Dani, Jada and Stevie did one each.
Cleo was doing the occasional voiceovers and also popped on to take a few pics of Dani.
Lolly continued after midnight on ch94.
On ch95 BSextra at midnight, Cleo was doing the intro and taking pics of Karina before Karina went solo.
18-05-2010 10:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Thanks for filling in the blanks, I forgot Cleo! Shouldn't have really, but, that's more the scheduler's fault than hers. Give her a phone and let's see more of her!

CHEERS!
18-05-2010 11:08
Jam Da Man Offline

There were no graphics hardly, for the first 20 mins of bsxtra, until Stevie joined Karina for a 5min 2-4-1. Then as Roger says, Stevie went naked, covering herself with her black knickers (barely!). At 1:40 or so Dani joined her for 15 mins. Dani was solo until 2:15, joined then by Cleo for a 2-4-1 til 2:32. Jada then replaced them both, going on/off naked as she does. After an hour, Cleo joined HER for a 2-4-1, lasting 30 mins. Dani back again then and was on upto the last 5 mins, ella had joined her at 4:50 ish, so Ella closed the show. Decent show for me, mainly thanks to Cleo being back on the bed for two 2-4-1s. 3/5

The last half hour of Partyland was Stevie, wearing only some pink knickers. Cherri was on BSDaytime.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

18-05-2010 16:48
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I endeavour to catch as much as I can tonight and may not do a review as soon as I've finished watching. I also have to be up in tomorrow morning as I'm going out and am unlikely to be back till mid afternoon.

So, looks like someone else will have to take over review duties till I return. Anyone!?

CHEERS!
18-05-2010 21:38
Jam Da Man Offline

(18-05-2010 21:38 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I endeavour to catch as much as I can tonight and may not do a review as soon as I've finished watching. I also have to be up in tomorrow morning as I'm going out and am unlikely to be back till mid afternoon.

So, looks like someone else will have to take over review duties till I return. Anyone!?

If I get up early (earlier than normal) then I might, but if I havent posted by 7:25 then I wont be doing so until after 5pm. Depends on whether my alarms work quickly enough! Surprised

Also depends on whether my dongle will connect or not, been out of action most of 2nite. annoyed

Shall be back tommorow. Wink

18-05-2010 23:25
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ah well, I'm up and alive(ish) so....

Not a great deal to report really.

Lolly fans were in for a bit of a shock, she kicked off Freeview at 10, but, she wasn't on again AT ALL for the entire time I was watching which was from then till around 1:30am. Instead we had Daryl, LDM, Daryl, Michelle I believe, then more LDM and Daryl. The only other people I saw all night were Paige and Cleo doing announcements and Paige doing a horribly brief section on BS Xtra before being replaced by Megan.

What on earth happened!?! If Lolly was ill and unable to continue then ok, I'll let things slide a little. If not, then to build expectation by having her open the show and then not to feature her at all for several hours was insane! I may have been hard on Lolly (Dude, you said hard on!) in the past, but, even she deserves better than this! I don't want to be unfair to Daryl either, as I really like what she does, but even she must have felt she was over used last night.

Also, the BS Xtreme trails got in the way again. Not only that, but, during a section by LDM we had the ENTIRE opening credits cutting in complete with sponsorship. Ok, yeah, for it to cut off LDM was mildly amusing, but, to do it again moments later with the BS1 titles was nigh on inexcusable!! Are Cellcast trying to alienate their entire freeview customer base!? Once is hopefully a mistake, but twice!?

If anyone did enjoy last night and did actually see Lolly and Paige again then do tell.....

UPDATE:

Paige FB'd and apparently Lolly was ill last night. Ok, I guess that does put a different spin on things! She also said there were only 4 girls left at the end. Hope Lolly gets better soon....

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2010 08:40 by Rogerbee.)
19-05-2010 08:20
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

BS1 started on ch96 at 10pm with Paige introducing the show before Lolly went solo. Lolly was replaced at 10.13pm by Linsey and she was later replaced by Daryl at 11.18pm.
At midnight on ch94, Daryl was still there, while at the same time on BSextra ch95, Linsey was on again.
Switched off and went to bed.

Not only were there adverts for BS Xtreme before midnight, the advert for the E-Lite cigs was also shown twice during the show, in addition to at the start of the program.
19-05-2010 10:41
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Babestation is on the case and hopefully we'll see some improvements tonight. Why they didn't give Cleo a phone when they knew Lolly couldn't carry on is beyond me.

CHEERS!
19-05-2010 16:14
Jam Da Man Offline

Just a quick flash through from me tonight.
Bsxtra began with Linsey Dawn taking over from Megan ( I think, only got a quick glance of her rear) and was on 'til about 1:10am, followed by Paige, who was replaced by Megan at 1:40. Then Linsey again at 2:30, then Megan again at 3:00, Michelle at 3:50 and Daryl at 4:54 for the last 5 mins.

The last 30mins of Partyland was Megan for 13 mins, and then Michelle.

Bsdaytime was Amber.

Sorry for the complete lack of detail here, but I gotta "do some stuff" tonight, and I'm behind already! Sad

19-05-2010 18:23
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Nah that's fine. Not much detail was needed. Hope tonight goes well.

CHEERS!
19-05-2010 18:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV