babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
Was looking forward to seeing Ree.
Much as i love Stevie i think i will save my £5 thanks.
26-01-2013 00:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
no ree.for f**k sake.people did tell me.thanks for that.early to bed.
26-01-2013 00:33
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Yer, they said Ree Petra and the show would be outside.... Think they have gone mad to be honest. No Ree, No outside show, and they just said you can have it all for £3 tonight.....

Sinking ship springs to mind..... shame (sarcasm)

Maybe there is such a thing as Karma after allBounce
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 00:40 by saviour123.)
26-01-2013 00:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't now believe Ree was ever going to be on tonight, it's just more BS bull shit , like i said in a previous post Ree stated nearly 3 days ago now that she would be on webcam tonight which she is .

So it looks like tonight's show is going back to 2 girls showing fuck all again and Tiffany acting bloody silly, will the balloons be out later ? , why do they do this ? , why don't they put girls on that will go as far as the rules allow ?, the have gone down this tame shit route before and ended up pissing most people off . the people behind this channel are just stupid imo , the guy that tweets for BSX thinks the show goes out on fv 95 , that's what they are saying on twitter . BS just seem to employ halfwits to me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-01-2013 01:04
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

It still beggers belief why a naked or near naked show outside would ever really be done in this weather anyway Huh. What were they thinking of? Ree Petra seemed quite a surprising name to be initially included in a BSX show. Looks like no outside show and no Ree either now.

26-01-2013 01:07
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(26-01-2013 00:40 )saviour123 Wrote:  Yer, they said Ree Petra and the show would be outside.... Think they have gone mad to be honest. No Ree, No outside show, and they just said you can have it all for £3 tonight.....

Sinking ship springs to mind..... shame (sarcasm)

Maybe there is such a thing as Karma after allBounce

wot a load of fuckin shite....stevie no chance of opening legs...jada making out she is rubbin steveis pussy from 4 inches away...titt takes her knickers off....with pair underneath,....in a £30 set from b+qImportantBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

26-01-2013 01:16
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

gonna watch mr nice on filmfour......bet thats shite as wellImportantannoyed

26-01-2013 01:18
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

fuckin advertising cheapo asian films now wtf????? give it up close nowImportant

26-01-2013 01:19
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

What a con Babestation X with no Ree Petra the only reason I paid to watch tonight
As soon as i saw "Only One Tit at a Time Tiffany " was on tonight I knew it was going to be a tame show . Tiffany also wore two thongs so not even a chance of a pussy slip ,let alone Tiff taking off her bra !!!
Stevie is not going to open her legs so why not make it a Jada solo as she is showing pink. Jada is superb the rest is crap so far.
Looks like an early night
26-01-2013 01:35
SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

(26-01-2013 01:35 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  What a con Babestation X with no Ree Petra the only reason I paid to watch tonight
As soon as i saw "Only One Tit at a Time Tiffany " was on tonight I knew it was going to be a tame show . Tiffany also wore two thongs so not even a chance of a pussy slip ,let alone Tiff taking off her bra !!!
Stevie is not going to open her legs so why not make it a Jada solo as she is showing pink. Jada is superb the rest is crap so far.
Looks like an early night

Ironically Tiffany is now on BS Extra and has actually taken off her bra completely for a change.
26-01-2013 01:48

babestation xtra