babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(16-05-2010 10:42 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I recorded bs1, bsxtra and ch99 last night, as Sir Big Boobies has covered bs1 I shall attempt bsxtra. Began at 12a.m. with Kandi, who was on screen for 1h 10mins or so. She didn't go topless but kept "popping them out" of her pink top. Nice. Then came Dani O Neal wearing black boots. Geri took some pics of Dani's bum (covered in oil). Michelle joined Dani for a 2-4-1 just after 2a.m. for about 25 mins. Michelle then went naked for 30mins or so. Louise joined her at 3a.m. , again for about 25mins. Louise was on her own then for an hour ( with a brief interlude from Geri ) before being rejoined by Michelle for bit. Michelle finished off my recording naked. The graphics at times took up the entire bottom half of the screen, plus the other various "girl caller" boxes. 2/5 for me.

Well, that was my first "proper" post, let me know if I bolloxed something up! Ta.

Yes thanks for a good review;apart from having Dani on it looks like I would have enjoyed BSXtra if I had managed to record it! Thanks again and welcome to this very friendly and helpful group!
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2010 12:29 by Big Boobies.)
16-05-2010 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

(16-05-2010 09:02 )Bokkie Wrote:  Can anyone tell me please who the mixed race girl is, who was on channel 99 on Freeview last night??

Very sexy girl, lovely face and figure.

Bella, I think she said. First time I've seen her. Reminds me of Jada from BS (facially)

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

16-05-2010 14:54
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

One thing I'd like to add is that, thanks to Daryl's easy style, you can take comfort breaks, fix a drink, come back and know you haven't missed anything. When Stevie's in full flow, you find yourself needing to be too but you just can't tear yourself away!

CHEERS!
16-05-2010 16:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(16-05-2010 09:02 )Bokkie Wrote:  Can anyone tell me please who the mixed race girl is, who was on channel 99 on Freeview last night??

Very sexy girl, lovely face and figure.

As Jam Da Man says, Bella: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=15394

(16-05-2010 10:21 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Daryl, Michelle and Louise also spent a couple of minutes chatting together on the mic at about 10.48pm. I have noticed in the last few nights that there has been more chatting between the various girls at the changeovers than there has been for a long time. I always find this entertaining.

I've always enjoyed this aspect of BS, it's one of the things that distinguishes BS from other shows. What I don't enjoy is that BS doesn't appreciate this fact and thinks it's acceptable to blast many such items off the air with BSXtreme promos. annoyed
16-05-2010 18:56
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Indeed, it's not as though Geri and Megan aren't reminding us enough as it is!

CHEERS!
16-05-2010 21:18
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Gud moaning!

Thought I'd slip in a reviewette while still slightly awake. I was semi watching from 9 and only really got into proceedings at 10:30. It was at this time that Camilla was on and looking rather sexy too I might add, though the Trouser Thriller thing will not become as timeless a classic as MJ's. She was then replaced by Ree and Stevie as 'College Girls', wherever they attend it most definitely isn't Hogwarts! Since changing her look I have to say that Ree has rather grown on me and is somewhat more attractive than her previous look might have suggested. Stevie also looked as good as ever. She then left Ree to it and I actually stuck around, 'ish'. I say 'ish' as I did want to see what the all time pop videos were on C4.

At 12 Kandi appeared on BS1 so I hopped on over to Xtra to see Camilla naked. She was in a fun mood and was allowing the camera crew to take pics of her bits as she spread herself. These are available to download onto your mobiles, you lucky people! At one point she was lying there with only the OSG to cover her. She was replaced by Michelle Moist, at which point I headed to Partyland.

It was here where we once again found Ree and Stevie (Had she been told off for Saturday's shenanigans!?), this time in mesh tops and knickers. They were having fun, but, nothing was going to come off what with it being PL and all. I then left them to it and came here to type this.

Feel free to carry on with what the rest of you witnessed. I have to be up later on as I have to go and sign on, needs must and all that!

See you around 1:30pm or thereabouts

Night all!

CHEERS!
17-05-2010 02:12
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;just a quick part-report before I go away.I recorded BS1 last night as I liked all the girls'a first for me! I was hoping for excellent footage of KANDI,STEVIE,LOUISE,ROCHELLE and REE PETRA!I've seen up until midnight and it looks promising so far:I'm looking forward to editing it when I get back on Friday! BS1 started with Camilla for about 35 minutes;she went braless early and did her usual things;playing with her tits, stretching etc.Then STEVIE and REE were on for about 45 minutes in a 2-4-1 which was ok.Then REE was on solo really playing with her lovely tits! Then KANDI came on and during her section took her bra completely off!;it could be my "best" footage yet of her!That took me up until midnight;only another 5 hours 30 minutes to go! Anyway I'm now off for a few days BUT will be back on here on Friday to catch up on things and see whats happened re,BS2,BSXTra and Partyland etc and also how the girls have been! I just hope I dont miss too much of PAIGE,GEORGIE,DARYL,ELISE........bye for now;see you again on Friday sometime.
17-05-2010 08:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

All I can add to the previous reports of last night, was that Geri and Camilla were together on BS1 for about 2 minutes at 10.29pm, kissing etc. This was spoilt by a BS Xtreme ad taking over, right in the middle of it.

[Image: 2010-05-17-114929_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-05-17-115105_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
17-05-2010 11:56
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

The BS Xtreme ads seemed to be at their most obtrusive last night, even cutting off on screen announcements about it by Camilla and Geri. Yes, Bytor, that is a complaint, but, I doubt I'm the only one that found they got in the way.

CHEERS!
17-05-2010 13:35
Jam Da Man Offline

BSXtra this morning - Began with Camilla replacing Michelle, Camilla being naked. Geri was again taking some pictures on her camera at various times throughout the show. Camilla deployed some oil to her front after a while. After a few slips she put on some black knickers at 12:40 or so, alternating with them on/off a coupla times. Michelle reappeared just after 1am, wearing only some purple knickers, pink (stockings? net/strap things?) and blue shoes. The knickers came off after a few minutes, and the shoes soon after. 1:55 Kandi replaced her, wearing a black outfit, with black shoes. Ree came on at 2:45, ror a 15 minute 2-4-1. Ree wore pink knickers and pink socks, topless. Camilla came back at 3:50, wearing white bra and knickers. At 4:20 she was joined by Geri for a 2-4-1 until 4:40, with Camilla solo til the close at 5am.

Phew! Quite hard this reviewing lark! I honestly dont know how Big Boobies, The Watcher etc manage it nearly everyday.
I also recorded the bs1s and ch99. Havent watched 99 yet.
Regards.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-05-2010 17:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV