babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Babestation review thread.
The 3 4 1 with Lolly, Ella and Georgie was good, as was the 2 4 1 with Stevie and Georgie.
So good that Dailymotion deleted my account again Wink
12-05-2010 12:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(12-05-2010 11:44 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Lolly then went solo and had her pants well down at one point.
She was joined on screen at 11.01pm by Ella and Georgie who were doing a 2-4-1 and 12 minutes later the 3 of them combined to do a 3-4-1 which was a bit confusing to watch.

I know what you mean.
There were 6 tits, 3 arses but only 4 eyebrows.
The sums just don't add up.

12-05-2010 12:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Had things not gone the way they did at 1 I would have given Lolly a far more favourable review. It was actually good to see her, she looked good and really got into it again. There was even a decent flash of landing strip as she lowered her knickers, full praise to the cameraman for catching that!

Hopefully things will settle down in the coming days and BS will be back to what we want it to be. I don't think there was any split screen last night.

CHEERS!
12-05-2010 13:48
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there;a bit late I know`;I had computer problemn till tonight!For a change last night I just recorded BSXtra;the first time I'd seen it since the set has changed! It wasnt too bad:I saw all of the girls on the original list although some were only on for shortish (25?minutes) sections!But the picture was good AND the graphics were MUCH SMALLER;PLEASE CELLCAST change BS1 and BS2 (if it still exists?) and Partyland! So tonight I'm just recording BS1 until we hear "exactly" if PL has become BS2 or is still "tame"
Anyway bed soon;goodnight;hope to be back on tomorrow!"
12-05-2010 22:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well im guessing you saw the 2-4-1's with paige and candy and stevie and the 3-4-1 with paige lolly and candy

paige did 2 bsx and 1 partyland ( even said Babestaion on teh mic then said partyland i dont know what it is so many changes )

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-05-2010 04:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 as BS2 has now finished;and I wasnt sure what Partyland/BS2 would be like;please let us know! Megan opened the show and at 10.15 untied her pants;BUT KEPT THEM ON!Then Lolly joined her then we had PAIGE and Candy together.PAIGE then went solo for only 11 minutes! then STEVIE joined her;both topless for about 15 minutes.STEVIE was then on for almost 2 hours going naked as usual! then Lolly was on (again!) for almost 1 hour! Then PAIGE joined her for about 10 minutes.Then PAIGE was on solo for only 25 minutes with her pants well down as usual.Lolly then joined her for about 35 minutes and Candy joined them at one stage.Then Lolly and Candy were together for 20 minutes before Lolly(again!) finished the show in a section of about 20 minutes.So what did I think? very disappointed;once again it was "The Lolly show" with selected guests! THe longest section otherwise was that of STEVIE and apart frrom several 2-4-1s I only saw PAIGE (solo) for about 36 minutes;whereas Lolly seemede to be on all the time! NOT FAIR!So I have deleted my copy;I was really looking forward to keeping it for "excellent" PAIGE and ClEO footage;but PAIGE hardly appeared apart from the 2-4-1s and CLEO on voiceover only! What a waste! So work now;hoing for a better night tonight! Please send in your reports especially about how PAIGE did elsewhere and for how long were her (solo) sections AND what was the "new" Partyland/BS2 like? Work now;see you all later! I'm assuming that PAIGE was mainly on Partyland/BS2? which I nearly tried!
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 18:55 by Big Boobies.)
13-05-2010 07:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Stevie's session was the best ever, it didn't look promising at the start as she couldn't even pull her knickers down. Then Paige, bless her heart, rescued things by giving her a sheet. Things shifted into top gear after that, Stevie was knickerless and free and even the camera could move to where it couldn't before. Some Swedish bint nearly ruined it after asking Stevie to shake her arse and she had to put her knickers back on. They didn't stay on for long though, thankfully! It could even have been the best solo set I've ever seen.

The 2-4-1's were disappointing as they echoed the situation you see in clubs up and down the country where a hot girl takes pity on her not so hot mate and brings her along for the night. You want the hot one but you just can't shift her mate!

From what I saw of PL it was standard BS2 just with a PL OSG. Paige even had her knickers down, you wouldn't have seen that on PL a week ago! Oh, and you most DEFINITELY wouldn't have seen Lolly's pubes poking out of her thong!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 11:38 by Rogerbee.)
13-05-2010 11:37
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

There is something missing from BBs report. Surprised
There is no mention of Dani, who introduced the show at 10pm and also did a 2-4-1 with Lolly at 10.38pm lasting 13 minutes.
13-05-2010 11:46
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

With 2 telephonists/channel now compared to 1.75 before the loss of Ch99, one small compensation (for me at least) should be an increase in the number of TFOs and that seems to have been the case the last couple of nights.
That's providing they stick with six telephonists per night.

13-05-2010 12:15
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 11:46 )TheWatcher Wrote:  There is something missing from BBs report. Surprised
There is no mention of Dani, who introduced the show at 10pm and also did a 2-4-1 with Lolly at 10.38pm lasting 13 minutes.

Sorry I was just fed up with seeing lolly on so much!
13-05-2010 18:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV