Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
it seems us 'danicaholics' will be going without again this week- no friday/night show tomorrow. mores the pity. oh well c'est la vie

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-03-2010 13:28
Find all posts by this user
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

Danica
still no danica when is she gonna be on again hasnt been on for ages
04-03-2010 21:54
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Not this week, possibly tuesday ? as she tends to do tuesdays & fridays. Tuesdays have been in short supply recently though. Keep hoping tho.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
04-03-2010 22:42
mandafan Offline
Junior Poster

I agree with the other posters. Danica is in the top three most watchable babes on TV and it's frustrating when we don't get our fix.
Is the current no-show down to her or to Elite?
Perhaps she's more comfortable with the daytime teasing than the full on night show.
Maybe she's embarrassed about her scars- she needn't be. If she has had her boobs done then it's a better job than most.
Maybe she's got something else lined up- a lad's mag spread or a Playboy centrefold and she's under contract to keep em under wraps until the publication date.
Maybe Elite is a small step on a bigger journey. Time will tell. I miss seeing her face though
05-03-2010 00:33
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i just wanna know when this mythical website of hers is up and running.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-03-2010 13:36
TommyTucker77 Offline
Senior Poster

Will She Be On Tonight?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." : Albert Einstein
05-03-2010 20:59
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

dibs2k9 Twitter: "please tell us when is danica going to be on again we miss her!!! "

elitetvonline Twitter: "we all miss her young @dibs2k9 but she is currently on holiday somewhere expensive. I will keep you posted and let you know asap x x" BounceBounce
09-03-2010 02:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ So that's how it works then. If she's ill, it means she's on holiday. However, if she's on holiday, then must mean she's ill. Danica's world just gets even more bizarre. Wink Big Grin
09-03-2010 03:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

you guys do remember her saying she was gona be away for quite a while on her second last night show? i think she said sumthing along the lines of il not be here for a very very long time maybe 3 months or so.
it was eather the week she first got em out or the previous 1... not sure which! but i am positive i heard her say it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-03-2010 15:27
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Yes that's true. But how many times have we heard Danica (amongst others) act to encourage calls by saying things that turned out...(chooses words carefully) ...er that turned out to be a 'work in progress'.
E.g. this is my last 15 minutes of the day (followed by another hour), I won't be back for a week (back the next day) etc.

Maybe Danica in particular likes to feel in total control of her day to day environment, hardwired to the idea she can just do whatever comes up her hump? And it does add to her bad girl appeal so it heightens the flippin tension even more. Grrr.

(Of course the upside is that by the same token she might deign to reappear FAR sooner than everyone's assuming.
So swings and roundabouts..)
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2010 15:58 by Rise.)
09-03-2010 15:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66