Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Great too see dolly delight on now. Just been watching 4hours straight of the open and I to lively up. Anyone know is dolly is on for a naughty hour or a good dtw?

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
16-07-2011 19:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So if we pay to see the webstream, there will be an uncensored stream as well with all of our favorite women????

If not, then there's no point in paying.
16-07-2011 22:04
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2011 22:04 )mrmann Wrote:  So if we pay to see the webstream, there will be an uncensored stream as well with all of our favorite women????

If not, then there's no point in paying.

the drop in calls must be affecting their revenue ,thats why they have introduced this,when they realise people will not sign up for it they may realise that people are not going to bow to their sly tactics and maybe then they will realise the only way they are going to get punters back on the phones is with decent shows
16-07-2011 22:36
nikon Offline
Apprentice Poster

Can't help but notice that all the cassie threads are gone and she hasn't been on for like 2 months.

Anyone got any ideas?
17-07-2011 09:52
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

I must say I've had a go at capping from the RLC stream and its pretty poor and the quality's not so good,it makes the job of capping less fun,there must have been well over a hundred caps to get what I've posted in Lucy Summers and Rachel Taylor's threads today,the quality sort of puts you off a wee bit when your trying to improve your game,but that said I may still cap in RLC.I won't be sighning up and will no doubt get fed up with the blurred vision.It seems to me that they think if they dangle the carrot we'll all get hooked and when they hold us over the barrel we'll not be strong enough to resist....well I'm a little discouraged to say the least Huh you know what they say "if the service is not good enough then you look else where" shame really cos there's some real nice babes on RLC Wink

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 12:52 by robert.f4.)
17-07-2011 12:43
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Without any disrespect intended, I can't imagine there being too many people signing up for the webstream considering the poor quality of the video, as well as the fact that there aren't a huge number of babes that have outstanding shows that would really draw people into paying a monthly fee to watch. Especially when its not even naked / harder!
17-07-2011 12:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

What i want to ask is why as it all gone so wrong at RLC ? , from being a channel i used to watch probably the most out of all the babe channels it's now a channel i barely watch at all , the copyright recording restrictions of the RLC channels has had a impact of my viewing of the RLC channels , i nearly always used to record the RLC channels at night when i went to bed , can't do this any longer since my recording equipment detects a copyright protected signal and will not record the RLC channels .
Even if i could record the channels i wouldn't bother anymore because the RLC channels just don't make me want to call or watch nowadays , other channels are now much more attractive to me than RLC . I have posted many times my preferences concerning the babe channels , i like the girls to go naked , i like girls the to wear as small a thong/G string as possible without showing to much with plenty of ass to cam and open leg position being shown , all the other channels do far more of this style of show than RLC so they grab my attention . At present i would say RLC are on average the tamest of all the babe channels , we know they have Ofcom problems but so do most of the others , Elite have Ofcom problems and is also tamer than it used to be , but they have naked girls on every night of the week and their girls also still wear 1 pair of tiny knickers , so Elite still grabs my attention whereas the RLC girls wearing for a lot of the time wear big knickers or 2 pairs and wear a lot of clothes, this for me is a turn off resulting in me watching and interacting with other channels , Cellcast also have had a "in breach" finding against them by Ofcom in the last month or so , but their girls still get naked and use the "hand thong" technique when naked , Georgie last night even used a bottle of oil as a thong to cover her modesty , girls like Ava Blue , Ree Petra and Tiffany wear just tiny thongs that barely cover anything and landing strips are on full view , so these channels grab my attention whereas the RLC girls that mostly wear big or 2 pairs of knickers don't .
These are just my reasons for not watching much of RLC , i am not saying what they should or shouldn't do or saying that the girls should be naked all the time , i am just saying why the RLC channels are not for me any longer , other channels are offering IMO far more of what i like . We know RLC is being careful because of Ofcom but non have taken such drastic action as RLC , Ofcom allow the girls to go naked and use the hand thong technique to cover them selves , they allow girls to wear just a small thong and display their landing strips , so RLC could if the girls want do the same sort of performances as other channels and still be within the Ofcom rules .
IMO RLC in content is very much like TVX or Babeworld used to be before they finished , those shows proved that being to tame just doesn't work , the babe channels have to put on the most explicit show they can while staying within the rules , most of the other channels are doing this . I wish RLC well but it just not a channel for me any longer .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 15:37 by mr mystery.)
17-07-2011 14:23
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(17-07-2011 14:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  What i want to ask is why as it all gone so wrong at RLC ?

Well the answer to that is that it hasn't gone wrong at RLC. It may have changed in a way you don't like, but that doesn't mean there's something inherently 'wrong' going on.

I'm loving RLC at the moment, both day and night shows, but I love fetishwear and RLC serves me well in that respect. I would choose a girl in shiny boots or a latex miniskirt over a naked girl 100% of the time. I can understand how people with different tastes may not enjoy that, but that's all it is - a question of personal taste.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
17-07-2011 14:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

^
no disrespect to your turn ons ,but i would suggest that the majority of viewers are not inclined to follow suit as yourself and the channels have to cater for what the majority of the audience want to see which in many opinions is wearing as little as possible with the tease element included ,sadly it looks like the majority of us or anyone matter any more they just chug along expecting the callers to ring in for total tripe!
17-07-2011 14:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(17-07-2011 14:36 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  Well the answer to that is that it hasn't gone wrong at RLC. It may have changed in a way you don't like, but that doesn't mean there's something inherently 'wrong' going on.

I'm loving RLC at the moment, both day and night shows, but I love fetishwear and RLC serves me well in that respect. I would choose a girl in shiny boots or a latex miniskirt over a naked girl 100% of the time. I can understand how people with different tastes may not enjoy that, but that's all it is - a question of personal taste.

I appreciate your views and other people's , but like i said in my previous post the RLC channels from point of view have gone wrong or i should say they just don't cater for my own babe channel tastes , i was like i said just giving my own personal reasons for hardly watching RLC nowadays , other channels grab my attention much more and put on more of the style of shows that i do like , to be honest i am not really bothered if RLC does produce tamer shows or cater for the more clothed lovers because there are plenty of other channels that do cater for my style of show , all i do is press a few buttons on my Sky remote and access a a different Babe channel that caters for the "less is more" lovers like me Smile. Like i said i wasn't saying what style of shows RLC should or should not put on , i was just saying that i prefer the other style of shows that some other babe channels put on and that's why i watch very little of RLC .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 15:35 by mr mystery.)
17-07-2011 15:21

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL