babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all;I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2.BS1 started with 1 hour 5 minutes of Linsey Dawn Mackenzie;too much!!Then DARYL was on for about 5 minutes solo then ROCHELLE joined her for a 2-4-1;she was in the locker room (PL set?) with a crappy picture! This went on until midnight;again too long! At midnight GEORGIE came on and went "naked" she was on her front but it loked good! this was for about 35 minutes.ROCHELLE then joined her for about 12 minutes ansd was then on solo using oil!
On BS2 I saw ELISE pole dancing;non-topless;very nice for about 10 minutes.After that;(timings to be sorted out!) I saw GEORGIE who went braless,GEORGIE and ELISE both braless.GEORGIE (again;lovely!) stil braless,DARYL braless,PAIGE(braless),ELISE again braless and DARYL again braless.So quite a good show for me;all my favourite girls;BUT I didnt see TAMMY although I have her (naked) from last time! But as the first 2 hours of BS1 was so bad;too much Linsey and crappy 2-4-1 I have deleted it.but the rest I thought was pretty good;i will check properly tonight! Anyway work now keep your reports coming in;how did PAIGE,TAMMY and ELISE etc do on the other shows? Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 07:45 by Big Boobies.)
10-05-2010 07:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(10-05-2010 07:43 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
Then DARYL was on for about 5 minutes solo then ROCHELLE joined her for a 2-4-1;she was in the locker room (PL set?) with a crappy picture!
~~~~
~~~~

The picture quality on the the half of the split screen with Rochelle, was worse than that of the old PartyGirls ch46 show! The other half with Daryl was ok.

Georgie was on BS1 ch94 at midnight, while on BSextra ch95, it was Paige. For a a few minutes Megan was on screen as well, doing the "Geri" advertising stuff. She was asking people to send texts and pics in. Paige then went solo.
10-05-2010 10:56
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(10-05-2010 07:43 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all;I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2.BS1 started with 1 hour 5 minutes of Linsey Dawn Mackenzie;too much!!Then DARYL was on for about 5 minutes solo then ROCHELLE joined her for a 2-4-1;she was in the locker room (PL set?) with a crappy picture! This went on until midnight;again too long! At midnight GEORGIE came on and went "naked" she was on her front but it loked good! this was for about 35 minutes.ROCHELLE then joined her for about 12 minutes ansd was then on solo using oil!
On BS2 I saw ELISE pole dancing;non-topless;very nice for about 10 minutes.After that;(timings to be sorted out!) I saw GEORGIE who went braless,GEORGIE and ELISE both braless.GEORGIE (again;lovely!) stil braless,DARYL braless,PAIGE(braless),ELISE again braless and DARYL again braless.So quite a good show for me;all my favourite girls;BUT I didnt see TAMMY although I have her (naked) from last time! But as the first 2 hours of BS1 was so bad;too much Linsey and crappy 2-4-1 I have deleted it.but the rest I thought was pretty good;i will check properly tonight! Anyway work now keep your reports coming in;how did PAIGE,TAMMY and ELISE etc do on the other shows? Bye for now;see you all later.

Hi BB

I know that Paige did a section at around midnight for approx 50 minutes. Unfortunately the last five minutes was spoilt by a 2-4-1 with LDM (my least favourite girl at the moment - if not ever). Paige then did a 48 minute section on BS1 from approximately 0135hrs. Apart from these two sections I don't know what happened after midnight.

Cheers

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
10-05-2010 11:06
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I thought Elise was the best girl on there last night, her pole dancing was superb and then her 2-4-1 with Georgie was a dream come true. I think we saw the birth of a truly great BS partnership there, I give you The Banger Sisters! I think, while I was waiting for Elise to turn up somewhere else, that Tammy was on BS Xtra, she is gorgeous and should definitely be on more. More flicking followed, during which time I think Paige was on BS1 for a time. I then settled down to watch Elise on PL, she was still glowing from her last stint and really enjoyed herself, good girl! At around 3am she was replaced by Tammy in a short schoolgirl outfit, I did want to hang around but I was pretty knackered.

The early part of the rest of my night was pretty much as BB described it, good in parts with too much split screen and LDM

CHEERS!
10-05-2010 11:48
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I didn't record that much but from what I have seen I agree with Rogerbee - to much split screen and FAR too much LDM!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
10-05-2010 11:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It was a great lineup last night, but I was hoping for a bit more nudity. None of the best women got naked, or even showed some bum for that matter, and the framing of the shots kept cutting off the lower half of the women at times. It felt like the women had to move in order to get in the shot, as oppose to the cameraman doing it himself. There's also moments when some of the women are giving us a nice show, and aren't exposing themselves, yet we can only see the tops of their backs, and a bit of their face and head! I realize that the cameraman doesn't want to catch an accidental slip, but a little more coverage would be nice. Zooming OUT from time to time wouldn't hurt. It's like they are petrified that they will get a huge fine, if they catch just a little glimpse.

Elise on the pole was the highlight, though it sure was great to see Tammy again! I hope we can have them back tonight as well, and maybe with a bit more skin? Before 5am maybe?

Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 17:26 by mrmann.)
10-05-2010 17:16
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Would be nice, we shall see......

CHEERS!
10-05-2010 18:32
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2010 17:16 )mrmann Wrote:  It was a great lineup last night, but I was hoping for a bit more nudity. None of the best women got naked, or even showed some bum for that matter, and the framing of the shots kept cutting off the lower half of the women at times. It felt like the women had to move in order to get in the shot, as oppose to the cameraman doing it himself. There's also moments when some of the women are giving us a nice show, and aren't exposing themselves, yet we can only see the tops of their backs, and a bit of their face and head! I realize that the cameraman doesn't want to catch an accidental slip, but a little more coverage would be nice. Zooming OUT from time to time wouldn't hurt. It's like they are petrified that they will get a huge fine, if they catch just a little glimpse.

Elise on the pole was the highlight, though it sure was great to see Tammy again! I hope we can have them back tonight as well, and maybe with a bit more skin? Before 5am maybe?

Tongue

I'm not sure about ELISE but TAMMY should be on again! Did she not go naked at all last night then(she said she might after her holiday!):I didnt see her as I recorded different shows to what she was on! TYPICAL!
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 18:54 by Big Boobies.)
10-05-2010 18:53
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I was out until at least 10.30 last night and so recorded BS1 from 22.45 till 01.00 and then BS2 hoping to see CHARLIE C and TAMMY at least!
BS1 that I saw was mainly Camilla and Jada also using the AWFUL SPLIT-SCREEN set up again! then Ella was on with Jada and the SPLIT-SCREEN again and then Ella and DARYL with the SPLIT=SCREEN! So I deleted BS1;too much split-screen and Camilla!
BS2 started with Jada for 25 minutes and YES she went naked as usual! TAMMY (YES!) was then on for about 1 hour and went "naked" apart from her tights/stockings! very nice! Then Ella was on for about 50 minutes going topless.Then Camilla (again!0 was on for nearly 1 hour and went naked as usual.Then CHARLIE C(YES!) was on for about 40 minutes going braless;lovely to see her at last;not on long enough though and no nudity! FRIDAY? PLEASE! Then Camilla finished the show off for about 40 minutes BUT kept her clothes(blue bikini) on! So I will keep my BS2 recording for CHARLIE C (at least till Friday!0 and TAMMY although I have better coverage of her from weeks back! It was good to see them though! But I hate the SPIT-SCREEN with grainy picture and fell that Camilla was on too much again!Anyway work now;I look forward to reading your reports later on.Any clues about tonight;I may give it a miss! Bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2010 07:39 by Big Boobies.)
11-05-2010 07:38
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I didn't see Tammy at all on freeview and was disappointed by that. Other than that it was the usual suspects doing the usual routines. Yes, they are good, but, when they get different people in such as Charlie C and Tammy they should make better use of them rather than relegating them to no more than support slots at best. Even the likeable girls wore a bit thin last night.

During a split screen section with Jada the quality was the usual VHS standard, then Jada said she was popping off behind the scenes, when she came back, the quality on her side had improved. Did she fix the camera!?

I too hope for better tonight

CHEERS!
11-05-2010 11:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV