Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(13-09-2010 22:16 )mrmann Wrote:  
(13-09-2010 22:10 )Wazo Wrote:  Looking stunning in a black net outfit on 965 looking forward to the rest of the night Big Grin

Me too, despite knowing what to expect. One question though. Why wear a see through thong thing over non see through underwear? It looks sexy as hell on her, but doesn't really make sense. Why not just wear the non see throughs only? Either way, I'll still watch!

This is the big question... Wazo, what's your opinion on this? Really would like to get to the (her) bottom of this. Fascinating... delving into the psychology of this could be a good project for a student or somink.
14-09-2010 13:00
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(14-09-2010 13:00 )countryboy Wrote:  This is the big question... Wazo, what's your opinion on this? Really would like to get to the (her) bottom of this. Fascinating... delving into the psychology of this could be a good project for a student or somink.

My opinion as i have stated many times in the past it does not bother me either way cause at the end of the day if she wears see though knickers or wears 2 pairs ie a see though pair over another does it really make or break a performance either way its somthing so pointless to keep going on about it just let Dionne do her thing an keep giving good performances like she always does an its Dionne's choice to weather she wears 2 pairs an not seethoughs or one pair an i respect that.

Now instead of going over old ground an round an round on a subject discussed many times before i would just like to say another great night off Dionne last night especially when she was looking Fine in the net outfit on the white sofa set as it shows off her phenomenal ass all in all two good nights of Dionne in a row an looking forward to her new photo shoot thats out on thursday.

Bazinga!
14-09-2010 13:18
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2010 13:18 )Wazo Wrote:  Now instead of going over old ground an round an round on a subject discussed many times before i would just like to say another great night off Dionne last night especially when she was looking Fine in the net outfit on the white sofa set as it shows off her phenomenal ass all in all two good nights of Dionne in a row an looking forward to her new photo shoot thats out on thursday.

For a moment, I thought you'd copied and pasted your post from yesterday, which would have been a touch ironic given your "going over old ground an round an round" argument for not having any chat besides "Dionne was great". Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
14-09-2010 14:05
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Wazo is the rammy of the Dionne threads Wink

14-09-2010 14:08
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Will write u a full essay on last night performances instead if you want Wink

Bazinga!
14-09-2010 14:30
DreamMaster Offline
Account closed

Hi My Love U Looked Great Last Night Thinking of you Always Ur DreamMaster.xxxx.
14-09-2010 17:28
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(14-09-2010 13:18 )Wazo Wrote:  
(14-09-2010 13:00 )countryboy Wrote:  This is the big question... Wazo, what's your opinion on this? Really would like to get to the (her) bottom of this. Fascinating... delving into the psychology of this could be a good project for a student or somink.

My opinion as i have stated many times in the past it does not bother me either way cause at the end of the day if she wears see though knickers or wears 2 pairs ie a see though pair over another does it really make or break a performance either way its somthing so pointless to keep going on about it just let Dionne do her thing an keep giving good performances like she always does an its Dionne's choice to weather she wears 2 pairs an not seethoughs or one pair an i respect that.

Now instead of going over old ground an round an round on a subject discussed many times before i would just like to say another great night off Dionne last night especially when she was looking Fine in the net outfit on the white sofa set as it shows off her phenomenal ass all in all two good nights of Dionne in a row an looking forward to her new photo shoot thats out on thursday.

Hey, if it pulls the punter* in, then I guess it doesn't matter.

*not a typo
14-09-2010 17:31
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(15-09-2010 17:43 )cfc1955 Wrote:  ive just seen on facebook a dionne daniels page, i'm skeptical hence the lack of excitement but its below regardless Smile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5...015&ref=ts

any ideas when dionne might be on next??

Link dont work for me takes me to some random profile but from what i know on Facebook there is one fake profile thats not her but she does have a models page on there which she set up.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2010 17:49 by Wazo.)
15-09-2010 17:48
cfc1955 Offline
Junior Poster

sorry bud your right that definately isnt dionne lol. i think it must be a new dionne page though as there are only 400 friends on the page and i cant see it staying like that for long. the page does include a bio though
15-09-2010 17:57
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(15-09-2010 17:57 )cfc1955 Wrote:  sorry bud your right that definately isnt dionne lol. i think it must be a new dionne page though as there are only 400 friends on the page and i cant see it staying like that for long. the page does include a bio though

The one with 400 friends on is a fake profile i got confirmation off Jamie about it not being real. Have been trying to get it deleted off facebook but not been successful so far Sad

Bazinga!
15-09-2010 18:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV