What's happened to Jenny?

Seems to be away somewhere?bladewave
08-11-2009 20:50
Find all posts by this user
jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Jenny on The Boudoir Now
Im here!!!!

The agnecy cancelled loads of my shifts without telling me a couple months ago and the issue still hasnt been resolved they are shit at returning calls and calling when they say they will! I iwll let you know as soon as I know anymore!

In the meantimes guys I have an extra sexy show tomorrow night (Tuesday 10th) on www.glamourstarslive.com completly FREE to sign up and only $10 (less than £7) for a 20minute show. I will be wearing my sexy nurses uniform but what is underneath it is the most exciting :-)

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Jen xxx
09-11-2009 14:57
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(09-11-2009 14:57 )jenkins Wrote:  Im here!!!!

The agnecy cancelled loads of my shifts without telling me a couple months ago and the issue still hasnt been resolved they are shit at returning calls and calling when they say they will! I iwll let you know as soon as I know anymore!

In the meantimes guys I have an extra sexy show tomorrow night (Tuesday 10th) on www.glamourstarslive.com completly FREE to sign up and only $10 (less than £7) for a 20minute show. I will be wearing my sexy nurses uniform but what is underneath it is the most exciting :-)

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Jen xxx

Dear Jenny:

So glad to hear you're around and sorry for the mess-up with your stupid agency.

I'll be buying a ticket for your show tomorrow - are you doing 1 on 1 bookings also?

Luv, MeT
09-11-2009 16:34
MeTarzan Offline

Spoke to Jenny on GSL earlier - looking absolutely stunning (even in just a Green teeshirt).

She's such fun and looking forward to her session tomorrow.

Me too. MeTarzan.
09-11-2009 19:49
jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

Hey huni, how are you? glad you enjoyed our chat hehe. I spoke to you during the day right? Yeah I had minimal make-up and a casual top :-)

Did you catch the show?

I have some good news guys I will be back on the boudoir on the 15th, 18th and 24th at 6pm-9pm please please please call and say hey as its been ages since I been on there and Im nervouse haha.

Jen x
11-11-2009 00:44
rover Offline

What have you got to be nervous about Jenny your a natural in front of the camera l always enjoy watching your show. Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
11-11-2009 00:50
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2009 00:44 )jenkins Wrote:  Hey huni, how are you? glad you enjoyed our chat hehe. I spoke to you during the day right? Yeah I had minimal make-up and a casual top :-)

Did you catch the show?

I have some good news guys I will be back on the boudoir on the 15th, 18th and 24th at 6pm-9pm please please please call and say hey as its been ages since I been on there and Im nervouse haha.

Jen x

the show was bloody fantastic, as always, big thank Jen, you made my day, yet again Smile
xxxxxxxxxxxx
11-11-2009 00:54
MeTarzan Offline

(11-11-2009 00:44 )jenkins Wrote:  Hey huni, how are you? glad you enjoyed our chat hehe. I spoke to you during the day right? Yeah I had minimal make-up and a casual top :-)

Did you catch the show?

Jen x

Hi Jen

Yep, we spoke during the day - nice to see you just dressed casually.

I do have one problem though, and that's I think you need one main website for your fans to visit - right now I'm a member of CandyCrib for example (joined to see your pics), but you seem to have moved to Besinful - can't afford to join both.

I don't think you'll build a BIG following (which you deserve) without a real website of your own (your current one isn't much good - no disrespect, but it's amateur).

Just a thought - love to see you do really well.Big Grin

Luv, MeT
11-11-2009 13:05
allwaz Offline
Junior Poster

Great thread guys and Miss Jenkins just got to say you are one top bit of totty.
11-11-2009 17:58
jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

Tarzan I will 100% be getting my own site once I have the funds :-) I have had a bit of a shit month :-( after xmas I will definetly get that sorted! Glad to hear you are interested in it!
I am working for both sites candycrib doesnt pay me other than the stars area besinful is an ongoing project and when you see the new site Im one of their main girls so right now besinful is better.
Looks like dates have been muddled up only going to be doing the 18th I think damn it maybe the 24th will let you know :-)

Thanks for all your support my sex guys xxxx
11-11-2009 22:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV