Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

S66 Chat Daytime

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: S66 Chat Daytime
Who's the brunette babe in red on chat now with Rhiannon?

edit: she just said her name was Eliza because someone asked how many words did she spell correctly.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2021 12:14 by Regenerated.)
16-09-2021 12:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Would it not be possible for the babes that appear on the Chat to be able to wear some stockings instead of the bare leg look. It would be so much more sexy, showing an odd stocking top or two. Especially for the two babes on today.
16-09-2021 14:06
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2021 14:06 )derekdas Wrote:  Would it not be possible for the babes that appear on the Chat to be able to wear some stockings instead of the bare leg look. It would be so much more sexy, showing an odd stocking top or two. Especially for the two babes on today.
No it wouldn't!!Wink Particularly stockings!! Tights are bad enough, but just about passes the scrutineer, but stockings Sad Most legs (not all) are tailor made for bare unhindered freedom
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2021 15:42 by hornball.)
16-09-2021 15:41
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Must admit, starting to really appreciate seeing Eliza more and more on S66 chat. Not sure that she will ultimately save it, but certainly an addition to the line up that deserves a fair crack at it!! Her friend today (sorry don't yet know name) is nice too!! Not sure how it (66 chat) can be changed to such an extent that it will make all the difference, but still see possibilities for a night version that compliments the main channel!! Don't know why they wont try it again??
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2021 16:21 by hornball.)
06-10-2021 16:17
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I bet that Rhiannon Sarah has to keep pincing herself that she's actually getting paid to do this stuff.Now a full-time presenter, of sorts, that almost never has to answer a phone, (Evski & Cloe do on occasions) This morning, she's been doing a few stretches, exercises etc. Evski does Yoga ? but why ? what is the purpose ? the male dominated audience will not be joining in at home with these fake workout classes.
Playing Connect 4 with a producer ? desperate stuff. I caught Evski doing some sort of a Newpaper headline review, again why, this is a channel in the Adult Section, after all, if your looking for current affairs there are countless dedicated channels available. If there was ever a plot, then they have long since lost it.
The only worthwhile aspect of this is when the presenters share the sofa with another babe, one that will be taking calls & camming. It's a decent way of introducing new babes, but that is it.
The rest of the show looks like it's designed for the presenters & producers amusement, just to give them something to do, pointless, this drivel should never be on-air. It's dreadful, totally embarassing for everyone involved.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-10-2021 13:31
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2021 13:31 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I bet that Rhiannon Sarah has to keep pincing herself that she's actually getting paid to do this stuff.Now a full-time presenter, of sorts, that almost never has to answer a phone, (Evski & Cloe do on occasions) This morning, she's been doing a few stretches, exercises etc. Evski does Yoga ? but why ? what is the purpose ? the male dominated audience will not be joining in at home with these fake workout classes.
Playing Connect 4 with a producer ? desperate stuff. I caught Evski doing some sort of a Newpaper headline review, again why, this is a channel in the Adult Section, after all, if your looking for current affairs there are countless dedicated channels available. If there was ever a plot, then they have long since lost it.
The only worthwhile aspect of this is when the presenters share the sofa with another babe, one that will be taking calls & camming. It's a decent way of introducing new babes, but that is it.
The rest of the show looks like it's designed for the presenters & producers amusement, just to give them something to do, pointless, this drivel should never be on-air. It's dreadful, totally embarassing for everyone involved.
You're blaming the wrong people maybe booms. Clearly many of the messages are saying things they can't repeat on air, or asking for things they can't do!! (typical sexualised nonsense perhaps??) particularly for a day show!!

I can't work out the purpose of the show any longer myself, but I don't necessarily believe it is all the fault of Rhiannon etc. I guys can't interact with the girls without it descending into adult content, then I am not sure where they go from here!

I agree with the two presenter point though
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021 14:35 by hornball.)
07-10-2021 14:31
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^^....and tomorrow apparently, no show at all. So promo vids all day looooong!! Can't wait
07-10-2021 19:09
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I'm devastated WinkBounce

Joking apart, & despite the shite format, my new chat favourite is Elle Wood, she's on the extremely accurate schedule next Wednesday from 4pm, hopefully doing the chat.
I'm biased, she's a proper Northern girl, absolutely no fakeness at all, & no ego like some. Just very real & watchable'
I do find myself drawn to some of the other presenters, but often watch for all the wrong reasons, when it's so bad.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-10-2021 20:05
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(16-09-2021 14:06 )derekdas Wrote:  Would it not be possible for the babes that appear on the Chat to be able to wear some stockings instead of the bare leg look. It would be so much more sexy, showing an odd stocking top or two. Especially for the two babes on today.

Agree wholeheartedly. Just NO tights.
07-10-2021 20:34
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(16-09-2021 15:41 )hornball Wrote:  
No it wouldn't!!Wink Particularly stockings!! Tights are bad enough, but just about passes the scrutineer, but stockings Sad Most legs (not all) are tailor made for bare unhindered freedom

A note on tights and stockings:

These items are never to be called “pantyhose”. We will leave that to the Americans.

While superficially similar to the casual and undiscriminating viewer, hold ups/stockings are aesthetically and erotically at different ends of the spectrum to tights. The former, as the skirt rides the thigh, offer up incrementally denser circumferential banding into the control top, tantalisingly charting the inch by inch teasing ascent of the hemline, until, thrillingly, it breaks out into beautiful bare upper thigh and an unfettered pathway to the panties and beyond. The hated tights by stark contrast flatter to deceive, commencing banding only to cruelly disappoint, yielding not silky flesh but a ghastly heavier-gusseted nylon mesh, obscuring visual and blocking physical access to panties and beyond, suffocating eroticism.

The interesting thing is that the seasoned observer can tell the difference between tights and stockings purely from the way they lay about the curves of the thigh and knee, without recourse to actually seeing the stocking top or banding. Tights lie very flat and the legs appear contourless, whereas stockings reveal more detail and will crease subtly about the flexion points. revealing muscular and fascial planes, and emphasising curves and tensions. For that reason, in addition to obvious lack of a barrier to the crotch, stockings are infinitely superior in sexiness, and tights are to be prohibited.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021 20:37 by Rake.)
07-10-2021 20:35