* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs

onneh =D Offline
Annie lover

RE: A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs
i prefer real boobs, some girls implants still look alright but they turn me off, theres a few babes i've seen over the years that had a recent boob job and the surgeon ruined them.. either too big or stupid looking tittys that look full of air at the top and not as big around the nips Sad

Annie lover
04-08-2011 13:19
Find all posts by this user
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

as a girl who has had one I want to say 2 things it should not matter if a girl has implants they dont change who the girl is and if you cannot like a girl because of it then its not the girl with the problem

also the industry the girls are in a good majority of girls in are big boobed its even worse in the usa if you want work there its almost a must to big chested

so if it what a girl wants and its done right I have np with it at all

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
02-10-2011 15:09
ToeJoe Offline
Junior Poster

Fake are tits my biggest turn off. Hate them.
02-10-2011 19:25
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I have to say after seeing Honey Scott beautiful new boobies, wow i love em and the look really wonderful on her too!

It was a surprise as Honey really was not a girl I expected to have a boob job, but they are just gggggreat!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
09-10-2011 04:48
Black Harry J Offline
Account Closed

Sorry, HoneyRocks I completely disagree. Fake tits look horrible in my opinion and Honey really did not need them. What a waste of such a beautiful girl.

A very sad,
BHJ

REAL Pirates prefer natural breasted beauties! Arrrrrrrrrrrr
09-10-2011 16:43
Charlemagne Offline

I hate fake boobs.... large isn't always beautiful..

However there is a need for enlargements especially when gravity is taking effect...

Many babes have had their careers extended due to fake boobs.
09-10-2011 16:58
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I will disagree with you on the this time sadly BHJ. I do know why Honey had them done and she has a very more than valid reason but is not for me to say on here and for her to say if she wants to.

It wasn't a decision she took lightly or easily but for various personal reasons has and I fully support her in why she took and made her decision to have them done.

She hasn't tried to sell out to the world of fakes boobies or for any career move, purely for a personal reason I can't discuss.

She's still the same beautiful pretty Honey with the most gorgeous body, wonderful smile and personality and like me a hopeless chocaholic! And I love her two new Creme Eggs to bits!

And she is still Number One as far as concerned!

HoneyHeart still most definately rocks!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
09-10-2011 17:49
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Can not see anything beautiful in fakes,a lot of the girls get brainwashed in to boob jobs.Dont think a lot realise what they will be like in the future,say in twenty years time,i think their ruining themselfs.also cant see anything at all appealing in a girl with 4 inch scars under her tits,what a turn off.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2011 18:00 by dogman.)
09-10-2011 17:56
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Silicosis
Well I'm getting more depressed everytime I turn on the channels and find that another babe has had an unnecessary boob job. Now the gorgeous Honey Scott
That now takes the total to 15 this year with at least three more possible victims to come.

It's times like this that I may decide to give up watching these channels and this forum.
17-10-2011 11:15
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

But Honey didn't have her boob job done for an invalid reason, selling out or for a copycat or fashion reason, she's far more clever than that! As I've said, there were personals reasons that I cannot disclose and she didn't make the decision lightly or easily as Honey will tell you herself that she would always vote natural.

To me beauty of a nice girl is far more than whether she has, has had or not got fake or natural boobs or not.

Health and happiness, personality and the person themselves is far more important with any girl.

Real beauty is more than skin deep.

17-10-2011 19:02
Thread Closed