babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

chat back as been closed down

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: chat back as been closed down
I really had i hope for this channel and any other channel that starts out. Its good to have competion to keep all the channels on there toes.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-05-2009 18:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Don't get to excited lads but they've changed the loop.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
18-05-2009 18:34
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Interesting developments indeed. However, it does look like Wainwright's making the same mistake as before ie. basing a station around one girl (anyone remember April?!). The trouble is, whoever the girl is the viewers will get bored, and if the girl is unreliable and flaky (April and Juliet) then your whole premise starts to crumble.

All the business and production advice they need, plus consumer feedback, is right here in this forum, free for the taking. If they get back on the air will they take our advice or continue the mistakes of the past? I think I know the answer to that one!
18-05-2009 20:34
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Digital Dave Wrote:Interesting developments indeed. However, it does look like Wainwright's making the same mistake as before ie. basing a station around one girl (anyone remember April?!). The trouble is, whoever the girl is the viewers will get bored, and if the girl is unreliable and flaky (April and Juliet) then your whole premise starts to crumble.

All the business and production advice they need, plus consumer feedback, is right here in this forum, free for the taking. If they get back on the air will they take our advice or continue the mistakes of the past? I think I know the answer to that one!

I take it that you didn't need to use the Magic 8 Ball to get the answer!
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 20:41 by vostok 1.)
18-05-2009 20:39
Digital Dave Away
Retired

vostok 1 Wrote:I take it that you didn't need to use the Magic 8 Ball to get the answer!

Big Grin In fact the Magic 8 ball was undecided and said its answer was 'hazy' when I asked it if Chatback would succeed, so perhaps they're in with a chance!
18-05-2009 20:46
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Here is the latest news that the new producer has posted on howcute:

(A conversation between him and a poster)

Quote:"If you are accusing the girls of lying to us as you say why didn't the management step in to correct this. Or like many things going on at the channel they were led to believe this and this was the reason given to get rid of them."

Thanks for the input again Jeff.

As for Girls telling lies, I can only go by what David told me and it is not correct for me to speak about that publicly. And it is fair to say I wasn't aware of what Girls have been told in the past.

As for Juliet running the booking etc David has a lot of faith in her since she broke call records on both days and nights. I haven't seen the show before but I hear that Juliets performances have been outstanding. So I am looking forward to working for her.

"what about using Handycams rather than standard camera positioning. I know it can be a nightmare as far as lighting goes but with the correct backgrounds it could be used to an advantage"

Sadly the budget will not be there, at this time. I will be hiring runners to operate the cams, but the two guys that i have hired have a lot of passion and desire to make this work.

Spot on with the ideas about the lighting and backgrounds. Building 3 backdrops, 1 white, 1 black and one gothic silver and blue design that Juliet has designed.

Trust me, this is not a going concern. David and Juliet are really ready to make chat back one of the top shows.

The night show will have the main focus with days following shortly after.

Once again, thanks Jeff.
18-05-2009 20:48
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

thinwhiteduke Wrote:Don't get to excited lads but they've changed the loop.

The new loop (Juliet aside) has been the most entertaining thing that Chatback has shown in monthsTongue
18-05-2009 22:33
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

That new guy sounds like he's already talking bollocks (he's gonna fit in well at Chatback), regarding Juliet taking more calls than anyone else during the day show, well anyone who watched it will have a seen a lot the time she wasn't on a call, so compare this to when Amy first started, who for the first month was never off the phone, and it's hard to believe Juliet made more money for the channel.
18-05-2009 22:42
Digital Dave Away
Retired

It does all sound totally bizarre, like David Wainwright basing the whole channel around Juliet and using her to hire the other girls! It's so ludicrous it's probably true.

This guy 'Simon' claims that test transmissions will start this Wednesday with the channel returning to air properly this Friday, where the line-up will be Roxy, Juliet and Jada. To be honest, that's a pretty hot line-up! However, this is Chatback we're talking about so who knows.
18-05-2009 22:56
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Bizarre is right, just because Juliet brought in a few quid does that make her a good judge of character, not necessarily, in fact she's already brought one dog to the show. (Borat) Big Grin
18-05-2009 23:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV