babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
There are also those who nominated ten babes, but included some who are ineligible, either because of their current place of employment, or because they simply aren't night girls (e.g. Lucy-Anne). There was one early post which only had three eligible babes out of ten Bounce

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-11-2011 20:25
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Here's a question Scotsman... will the votes that are inelligible still be counted? I appreciate they kind of have to be, it just seems like a lot of hard work to note down names that were stated as being not allowed.

I'm hoping the result isn't tipped by inelligible votes, but I suppose it all adds to the fun (and controversy) when the final 16 is announced... Blush

Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
08-11-2011 20:40
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The posters who have picked ineligible babes will still have their eligible votes counted for the number of points they designated, it just means they've wasted some of their votes.
08-11-2011 20:42
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: The Caty Cole Competition
I have decided to give the 1st round a miss. My babe only has 30 mentions, so one more wouldn't change anything.
The voting system from last years Rugi awards should have been used.
08-11-2011 21:28
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The voting system from the Rugi awards was massively flawed since Channel A could have about 10 babes that are more popular than the winner of Channel B's poll but only one or two would get through.
08-11-2011 22:00
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(08-11-2011 22:00 )Scotsman Wrote:  The voting system from the Rugi awards was massively flawed since Channel A could have about 10 babes that are more popular than the winner of Channel B's poll but only one or two would get through.

Thats pish. The voting was fairer. We could now have a semi finalist from last year that doesn't even make the last 16.

Fuck it.
08-11-2011 22:12
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

So because your favourite babe isn't making it through in a completely open, fair voting system, then it's pish?

What I said about the Rugi Awards is an undeniable fact. Having the most popular from each channel face off is fair enough but the fact that Elite has so many babes that are more popular than the most popular babe on xxXpanded, for example, makes it flawed. What arguement is there against that?

This is the most open tournament we've ever had here with the most votes, if whatever babe it is you're complaining about doesn't make it through, then the people have spoken and she isn't one of the top 16 most popular babes.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 23:04 by Scotsman.)
08-11-2011 23:01
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2011 22:12 )ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ Sm© Wrote:  Thats pish. The voting was fairer. We could now have a semi finalist from last year that doesn't even make the last 16.

Fuck it.

voting doesn't close till saturday, still plenty of time for people to vote,
or you could just ban the competition! Wink
08-11-2011 23:15
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Come on SMC, put a vote in for Georgie. There's plenty of voting time, and she's amounted over 140 points so far. So in actual fact, a few more votes could make all the difference and get her in to the top 16.

We had the discussion to try and iron out all the possible glitches. I admit that some people are going to be disappointed if their favourite babe doesn't get in. I'll be the same, I'll be disappointed if some of my faves don't make it, but I can't deny that this new system is a fairer way of producing the opinion of the forum.

Come on mate, don't be like that. Join in, get involved, and put Georgie through. Still time mate. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
08-11-2011 23:50
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

There are probably lots of viewers and fans of the babe channels that never visit any of the Internet forums like this, there are lots that read them but would never or don't ever post on any of them.

Any contest like this would only ever be an indication of favourites especially between those who post on here however regularly or infrequently.

I guess ultimately those who would know who they think are most popular are the people running the channels from their figures of volumes call and call lengths of each girl and in the case of xxXpanded I guess webcam figures would also play a part in who they see as most popular.

Those figures could also be per channel or culmatively be quite different to the outcome of this contest.

Adding those who never or never have phoned or webcammed with any of the girls via their channels who visit, post on this forum and will vote.

The result will only be an indication and poularity will always change.

It'll be an interesting result though and I suspect a few surprises and shocks.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
08-11-2011 23:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV