Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I gave up a fair while back, expecting too much where Danica is concerned, probably after about her 5th or 6th 9-11 show. If she's on or if she's not, really don't worry about it any more. No show on daytime or going home early, then no nightshow, when she's said in the past that next time she is on she would be staying late. I always end up watching her when she does the 9-11/12 though. Crazy, just don't know why!!! TongueTongueTongue It certainly is "Danica's World"

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 01:43 by Rael 74.)
27-02-2010 01:40
Find all posts by this user
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(27-02-2010 01:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  she must be bringing in a lot of calls for elite not to get rid of her

Not in the last hour of her last show she didn't. Spent plenty of time telling us all that her line was now free, so if you call me now you'll get straight through. Not a good sign for one of Elite's crown jewels, perhaps that swayed her decision today. laugh 9-12 might just be 1hr too much for her call wise, though to be fair she does do Friday night, which is beer night, probably doesn't help the last hour with people off out to the clubs etc.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
27-02-2010 01:55
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

bring bk minnie well said mate you got it spot on. i do like danca as most of us do but these antics are getting past a joke.
27-02-2010 02:04
uaw2nome Offline
Junior Poster

come on, again, you got to be kidding me.
27-02-2010 03:20
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Shy RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(19-02-2010 19:24 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Sadly our lovely Danica is not very well so we will all have to wait until next week now for our fix Sad
Why dont we spend the week thinking of sets/outfits we would like to see her in and then I can hold a knife to her dogs throat and make her do as we wish?

laugh

So this was EliteTV's excuse last Friday - we haven't heard from him/her this Friday so who knows exactly what's happened to Danica.
Maybe Elite are trying to think of another excuse for her disappearance this time, as "illness" is wearing mighty thin?!! Huh

Maybe "holding a knife to her dog's throat" is the only way we'll get a proper shift out of her in future...bladewave
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 03:28 by stueyboy.)
27-02-2010 03:27
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

whatever the answer is (whether she's ill or not, and i suspect she actually is (on this occasion)), there really is no point in getting pissed off ( i've learnt that more than anyone). we just have to cope with the fact that recently the crown jewel in the elite crown hasn't been too well. but please elite, put danica on more than once a week, even two shifts would be a huge improvement. plus it would stop the frequency with which danica has to cancel her shows

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 04:03 by Robot Devil.)
27-02-2010 04:02
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(27-02-2010 04:02 )Freebird Wrote:  whatever the answer is (whether she's ill or not, and i suspect she actually is (on this occasion)), there really is no point in getting pissed off ( i've learnt that more than anyone). we just have to cope with the fact that recently the crown jewel in the elite crown hasn't been too well. but please elite, put danica on more than once a week, even two shifts would be a huge improvement. plus it would stop the frequency with which danica has to cancel her shows

She does have 'two' shifts, as Tuesday and Friday are the days she's usually on.
27-02-2010 04:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

not EVERY week though. funny thought that elite can find so many shifts for the likes of delta, ashley, and vikki t. yet with danica we have to twiddle our thumbs and wait for her to simply show up

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-02-2010 04:10
kappa110 Away
Junior Poster

(27-02-2010 01:06 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Its just taking the piss now how a girl like her is so ill all the time is beyond me. Its a pathetic lame excuse and if she cant be bothered to do her job she ain't gonna go far in employment. Sorry peeps but i truly think its a piss take not just to her fans but to Jamie as well. COME ON DANICA GET A GRIP!!!

Cant believe it. she is really taaking the piss. Just fire her ass and teach her a lesson. this is not on do ur job or find another one
27-02-2010 04:54
uaw2nome Offline
Junior Poster

whoa, hold on guys, i may be just as upset and disappointed that its now been 2 weeks and probably 3 before we get to see danica again. But i dont think the answer is firing her so that we never see her.
I would still rather see danica once a month than not all.
27-02-2010 05:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66