Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
odd this. no sooner do i point out no cam than s66 put her cam on...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-09-2016 19:21
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

odd this. no sooner do i point out no cam than s66 put her cam on...

Yes!!! You must point these things out in future, HEX!T!!!! If it continues to work we'll be very happy - but do it earlier, please - say five minutes after she starts her shift!

You were right that she hates it when people publicly post her pervecam work, but on this occasion I think it was just a long day (eleven hours), probably a little travel weary after the holiday, and she told me on the phone that there was a big family celebration tomorrow. She didn't want a late night.
16-09-2016 22:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol probably more of a coincidence than me mentioning it mate.

and she didnt seem to be her bubbly self today, everything seemed to be an effort.
normally i can get her to tease and play a bit but today, she wasnt up for it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2016 22:59 by HEX!T.)
16-09-2016 22:58
nottooold Offline

HEX!T said -
and she didnt seem to be her bubbly self today, everything seemed to be an effort.
normally i can get her to tease and play a bit but today, she wasnt up for it.

First day back from holiday! She was a bit quieter than usual on the first day she came back from her family re-union in Ukraine a few weeks ago. It seems to me that the jump from being an ordinary everyday girl on holiday to being everyone's sex goddess is too much in one day. She needs time to adjust. I honestly believe that she doesn't realize just how sexy she actually is!
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 09:04 by nottooold.)
17-09-2016 09:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

(17-09-2016 09:01 )nottooold Wrote:  I honestly believe that she doesn't realize just how sexy she actually is!
lol she must have bad eyesight then. laugh

(This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 14:49 by HEX!T.)
17-09-2016 14:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

looks like im gonna have to call her a week in advance now... no show again this week and that means a week of extra chores for nothin...

wor lass is well pleased she got out of a weeks worth of dishes and laundry...
but 2 can play at this game... at weekend shes now mowing the lawn and clearing the garage while i play forza and deus ex...
cant wait to see her in her overalls Tongue sexy laugh

(This post was last modified: 24-09-2016 13:48 by HEX!T.)
24-09-2016 00:21
nottooold Offline

HEX!T said
.. no show again this week and that means a week of extra chores for nothin...

Did you miss last Tuesday's show? She did over an hour after 10 pm - and very good too!!! Looks like it might be only one show a week some weeks.
24-09-2016 07:36
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah i missed it. was knackered on tuesday and went to bed early. Sad i think im getting old Wink

24-09-2016 13:02
nottooold Offline

HEX!T said
yeah i missed it. was knackered on tuesday and went to bed early. Sad i think im getting old Wink

All those dishes and laundry taking its toll eh? Life is cruel!!!!
24-09-2016 13:47
andreSP Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
I would love to see Evelyn in the night show to turn the night. wonderful and naturally naughty body. I do not know what is the reason that prevents part of another schedule.Tongue
27-09-2016 20:09
Thread Closed