babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(06-05-2010 20:55 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Cellcast, listening!? That'll be a first!

YES I'm ever-hopeful!!1
06-05-2010 21:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ally4Paige said that her Sky EPG wasn't listing PL but had BS2 on all night. As to whether FV will get it back remains to be seen. My freeview EPG has always said BS2 on 99 no matter what.

CHEERS!
06-05-2010 21:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, Georgie showing her bum at 3:30 last night DID happen, though only for about ten seconds or so, but it was worth the wait!!! I've seen some pictures of her nude before on Glamourchase.com, but it's better seeing it live on TV. She is a stunner!

I agree with you on which women need to return to nights, especially Tammy.
06-05-2010 22:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(06-05-2010 07:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I hope you did better than me;I expect you did! I tried to record BS1 till 01.00 and tried channel 99 (BS2?) hoping to see STEVIE,GEORGIE,ROCHELLe and CLEO! I managed to get BS1 till midnight but nothing else! - - - > BUT did anyone else have problems recording after midnight or did I have a naff dvd-r?

(06-05-2010 20:00 )Big Boobies Wrote:  THanks for that but I think I must have had a duff dvd disc as I was set up for BS1 channel 96 till midnight;BS1 channel 94 till 01.00 and then bS1 (ex BS2) channel 99 till the end of the show.

This happened to me twice several days ago. I don't really know why, as I had used those timings previously without any problem. I think the trouble might have been that on those two nights my dvd recorder failed to pick up the signal at the second start time as it was the same setting as the previous finish time. It can't switch instantaneously so it used to pause itself while it changed channels. I have now set my Ch 94 recording to start at 00:01 and have had no further mishaps. (I hope I haven't tempted fate by saying that!)
06-05-2010 23:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(06-05-2010 23:05 )vila Wrote:  
(06-05-2010 07:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I hope you did better than me;I expect you did! I tried to record BS1 till 01.00 and tried channel 99 (BS2?) hoping to see STEVIE,GEORGIE,ROCHELLe and CLEO! I managed to get BS1 till midnight but nothing else! - - - > BUT did anyone else have problems recording after midnight or did I have a naff dvd-r?

(06-05-2010 20:00 )Big Boobies Wrote:  THanks for that but I think I must have had a duff dvd disc as I was set up for BS1 channel 96 till midnight;BS1 channel 94 till 01.00 and then bS1 (ex BS2) channel 99 till the end of the show.

This happened to me twice several days ago. I don't really know why, as I had used those timings previously without any problem. I think the trouble might have been that on those two nights my dvd recorder failed to pick up the signal at the second start time as it was the same setting as the previous finish time. It can't switch instantaneously so it used to pause itself while it changed channels. I have now set my Ch 94 recording to start at 00:01 and have had no further mishaps. (I hope I haven't tempted fate by saying that!)

Hi there;yes I usually set the start time for 00.02 which usually means I miss the warning at the beginning and that stupid E-Lite advert! I think it must have been a duff dvd. Thanks anyway.
06-05-2010 23:20
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(06-05-2010 22:29 )mrmann Wrote:  Yes, Georgie showing her bum at 3:30 last night DID happen, though only for about ten seconds or so, but it was worth the wait!!! I've seen some pictures of her nude before on Glamourchase.com, but it's better seeing it live on TV. She is a stunner!

I agree with you on which women need to return to nights, especially Tammy.

TYPICAL;I usually miss something when my technology lets me down! Which channel was it;presumably not "tame" Partyland!
06-05-2010 23:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

@BigB: One more thought. My recorder often fails to recognise a dvd when I insert it. If I try to copy from my hdd it says 'please insert a valid disc'. If I then eject and reload the same disc, the recorder then formats it automatically and everything's ok. I don't record off air directly to dvd so I don't know if there's any indication if the machine doesn't recognise the disc in those circumstances. Before you chuck the offending disc, put it back in and watch for the formatting indicator, you might find it's ok after all.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 23:33 by vila.)
06-05-2010 23:32
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(06-05-2010 23:32 )vila Wrote:  @BigB: One more thought. My recorder often fails to recognise a dvd when I insert it. If I try to copy from my hdd it says 'please insert a valid disc'. If I then eject and reload the same disc, the recorder then formats it automatically and everything's ok. I don't record off air directly to dvd so I don't know if there's any indication if the machine doesn't recognise the disc in those circumstances. Before you chuck the offending disc, put it back in and watch for the formatting indicator, you might find it's ok after all.

I did try that and even cleaned it but all it would play was the first part of bs1 till midnight. I suspect the remainder of the disc was scratched or very badly damaged. Thanks anyway;hopefully tonight will be better;BS1 has been pretty good so far;PAIGE going "very nearly" naked;SHAME IT WAS SPLIT-SCREEN THOUGH! Thanks anyway;I'm just upset that we can no longer get BS2 on Freeview.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 23:46 by Big Boobies.)
06-05-2010 23:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Ah, it hadn't quite penetrated that this would be the same disc that had already recorded the other channel! Rolleyes

For it to do the whole of your first programmed recording but not the second seems to much of a coincidence for it to be a faulty disc. Sounds more like either your tuner or your timer playing silly buggers.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 23:47 by vila.)
06-05-2010 23:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Just thought I'd drop by to let y'all know that normal service on freeview has been resumed. Yep BS2 is back where it belongs from 1am till 5:30. LDM was on there looking like she'd been Ronsealed! Daryl has been everywhere except PL and BS2, not that there is anything wrong with that. I thought I'd finally get Paige all to myself, but no, they had to go and do a split screen with cut price Lori aka Michelle! Candy has been around too with Cleo on voiceover. Not much else to report really.

I can go to bed happy though

Night all!

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 01:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV