babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(05-05-2010 19:40 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I don't think it was a blip, BS2 on 99 has the old corner logo that Live99 used to and a new OSG. It's possible they might eventually put something else in place of it. Another thing that has happened is that BS2 is replaced by Partyland on Sky at 1am. Record 96 then 94 and you might just see something you want to. I'm watching BB on the web from 9 in the hope that I see Lori. The plot sickens.....

SO BS2 has finished completely?;thanks for that! Wouldnt it be useful to hear from Cellcast when things change!;ModSta where are you when we need you? Is he still around? Anyway thanks;I will adjust things in future unless you friends let me know differently! Thanks again.
05-05-2010 19:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

On freeview yes, it is still on Sky but till 1am, at least that's how I think it works! It would be useful for Cellcast to let us know, but, that's a good idea and they're not having those!

CHEERS!
05-05-2010 20:26
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I hope you did better than me;I expect you did! I tried to record BS1 till 01.00 and tried channel 99 (BS2?) hoping to see STEVIE,GEORGIE,ROCHELLe and CLEO! I managed to get BS1 till midnight but nothing else! I presume channel 99 was BS1 again;BUT did anyone else have problems recording after midnight or did I have a naff dvd-r?
As you can guess I'm annoyed again........
Anyway BS1 started with STEVIE solo for about 10 minutes;long enough for her to ose her bra!Then ROCHELLE "joined" her in a 2-4-1 with THE DREADED split screen!This was quite good;ROCHELLE was really shaking and playing with her tits and pussy with several nice bumshots! and spanking. STEVIE was very good as usual;shaking her lovely body and rocking BUT also pulling her pants down as far as possible just about avoiding a pussy flash;FANTASTIC and well before midnight! GREAT GIRL!This isnt the first time;what a brave girl and so sexy!This went on for about 35 minutes and was very enjoyable.THen ROCHELLe was on solo for about 15 minutes and went topless and shook her lovely tits and played with them.Then GEORGIE was on solo for about 44 minutes in a good section "dressed" in a see-through fishnet dress but did go topless.She really shook herself and played with her lovely tits as usual;typical GEORGIE but very good!Then STEVIE joined her for a 2-4-1 which took me up to midnight when my recording stopped.STEVIE had an orange top on;I presume that came off eventually! I did see STEVIE really "bite" GEORGIE'S tit at one point suggesting that it was going to be an "excellent" session;I'mannoyed that I missed that as well as the rest of my show/s.
I'm hoping to have better luck tonight when PAIGE and DARYL;two of my favourites (at least) are on! Work now but I'll be back on here later on to catch up with your reports on things. I am particularly interested in how GEORGIE did later on;did she go (nearly) naked and how did CLEO do;did she go naked?Also did you manage to record BS1 after midnight?;confirming that the problem was my end. Anyway work now;see you later. Thanks very much guys.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 07:45 by Big Boobies.)
06-05-2010 07:45
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Cleo was naked when I checked, but when I came back a few minutes later to record her she had gone off screen, otherwise I would have provided you with some (delightful) evidence.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 08:33 by aaron.)
06-05-2010 08:33
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(06-05-2010 07:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  -Snip-

I think I know what went wrong. Ch96 only broadcasts BS1 until 12.00am, when it switches over to that goddamn BSXtreme which is text + encryption, which is why you never recorded BS1 after midnight. To continue recording BS1 after midnight you should have switched your recording to Ch94 after midnight, where you would have seen a very naked STEVIE together with pussy flashes (at the bottom of the screen!) After 1.00am, BS1 is broadcast on both ch94 and 99, and BS2 seems to have vanished.

The good news is that you didn't miss anything you haven't seen before, and more than likely will again! Smile

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
06-05-2010 08:48
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Stevie also did a 2-4-1 with Jada on BS Xtra and carried on to do another great naked solo set. Convinced it couldn't get better than that I headed for bed. If it did get better please post caps and vids in the relevant places. Stevie on top form is what Babestation is all about, it almost made you forget all the Cellcast stupidity, but only almost!

I don't know about biting Georgie's breast, but, Stevie certainly had her whole breast in her mouth at one point, yum, yum!

CHEERS!
06-05-2010 10:08
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

There was no problem with ch94 at midnight. It was a good 2-4-1 with Georgie and Stevie which continued from ch96. Stevie went naked in her solo session after Georgie left. The good thing about ch94 just after midnight last night was that we had about 15 minutes without the big OSG at the bottom of the screen. Smile
Rochelle was on BSextra at midnight.
I just checked at 1.00am to see if ch99 was transmitting the same program as ch94 and it was. Georgie was on both channels.
06-05-2010 11:26
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

So long as there's some decent girls on, we can just about weather the storm. When Tiff and Lolly get back it won't exactly be plain sailing, but, it'll be getting there.

CHEERS!
06-05-2010 15:57
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(06-05-2010 08:48 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(06-05-2010 07:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  -Snip-

I think I know what went wrong. Ch96 only broadcasts BS1 until 12.00am, when it switches over to that goddamn BSXtreme which is text + encryption, which is why you never recorded BS1 after midnight. To continue recording BS1 after midnight you should have switched your recording to Ch94 after midnight, where you would have seen a very naked STEVIE together with pussy flashes (at the bottom of the screen!) After 1.00am, BS1 is broadcast on both ch94 and 99, and BS2 seems to have vanished.

The good news is that you didn't miss anything you haven't seen before, and more than likely will again! Smile

THanks for that but I think I must have had a duff dvd disc as I was set up for BS1 channel 96 till midnight;BS1 channel 94 till 01.00 and then bS1 (ex BS2) channel 99 till the end of the show. This worked for me on Tuesday when I didnt realise tat I had not recorded BS2 till I read this thread on here! So I have checked my dvd for tonight;dont want to miss PAIGE and DARYL. I might as well record channel 94 till the end of the show in case channel 99 doesnt work i suppose! Someone said that GEORGIE showed her arse last night at about 03.30;is this true I certainly hope not as I missed it! By the way I think its GREAt that GEORGIE is now (I presume) a fully fledged nightgirl;we just need ROSIE LEE,CHARLIE C and TAMMY on nights PERMANENTLY! Are you listening Cellcast? Thanks guys;I'm hoping for better luck tonight!
CLEO back on again tonight;she obviously hasnt left!.HOORAY!
06-05-2010 20:00
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Cellcast, listening!? That'll be a first!

CHEERS!
06-05-2010 20:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV