clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 132 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average

Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion

Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion
Well end of an era for me. I am not good at saying goodbyes and it is very sad to see Vicky go. I know there are loads of other cracking babes out there but somehow it just won't be the same without Vicky T.

Don't worry guys Vicky said that Wed is her last show but sadly I will be away on holiday and no way I will be able to get to see it. I am sure you guys and girls will keep me posted. Would be great to know what happens towards the end of her last shift and if any of the S66 babes pop by to say goodbye on air (as I anticipate they will).

I doubt Vicky reads these threads, but if any in know do, please give her my best for the future and say thanks for the great times and much pleasure she has provided for at least one or two of us on here. May be or may be not on the babe channels but I suspect we have not heard the last of Ms Picton.

Heart
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 21:03 by Jack Bishop.)
06-07-2013 20:54
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

vikki is on now for her final ever show on studio66 (she has said so on twitter and facebook). agree wont be the last we will see of vikki as she has carved herself out a good career on mainstream tv, appearing on shows like, top gear, supermarket sweep, eyespy and eurotrash

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-07-2013 10:26
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

If you call that a mainstream career!! Look she never been one of my favourites and have gone on record a number of times to say this. But I totally respect the loyal fanbase she has out there which has been accumulated over her long career. Good luck to her in the future but she probably is making the right decision.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
10-07-2013 13:20
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

It's been a long and generally fun journey, and I wish her every happiness in the future Smile

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
10-07-2013 14:23
boulabiar Offline
Apprentice Poster

Certainly going to miss those big sexy boobs, looking incredible today in general, farewell Vikki!
10-07-2013 14:35
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Been watching her for a loooooooooong time. Will miss her. Glad she is turning the page.Heart

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
10-07-2013 14:42
slinky Offline
Senior Poster

I reckon i've been watching her ever since i started watching the babe channels - she's one of my earliest memories of them anyway. The channels won't be the same without her, i always got a rush when i turned on Elite (or whatever channel she was on) and saw her on.
She is looking magnificent today, for her final show n her flowery summer dress again (i'd have went with less clothes personally...), i really am going to miss her smile and her stunning body - she always managed to brighten up my days.

All the best for the future Vikki, (not that she's gonna read this!) you'll be sorely missed
Slinky

You shut your mouth while you're talking to me!
10-07-2013 18:02
Ricsmithy Offline
Time Machine Maker

She was a damn good wank. Let's see how her Miss independent woman project goes...

Belle Fatale Fans! fuckyeahbellefatale.tumblr.com
10-07-2013 19:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

awwww vikki's started crying bless her

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-07-2013 20:03
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

is it her choice to leave or is she being pushed out? she doesn't look very happy to be leaving to me.
10-07-2013 20:07
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles