Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average

Scarlett Jones (Queen of Babestation 2018) - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

RE: Scarlett Jones (Queen of Babestation 2018) - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion
(12-11-2019 07:27 )ScarlettJ06 Wrote:  {snip}

I was just glad to see you back on BS you put on a very good show that I enjoyed watching I have no problem with your weight and no comment I just want to watch you on I can't wait to your next on

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
12-11-2019 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
straw man Offline
Senior Poster

To be fair, I don't think anyone commenting last night intended any harm. I think they were surprised more than anything, that Scarlett looked so different.

I would be one of the first to criticise others if I thought anyone had been deliberately unpleasant, but I've read the comments twice myself and I honestly don't see any malice there.
12-11-2019 12:58
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2019 12:16 )mrsimsuk Wrote:  I can't wait to your next on

Scarlett said her return was a one-off, so it might be some time before she's on again.
12-11-2019 13:06
HLO Offline
Meh

I think the point is being missed a little, whilst I'm sure there is no malice meant comments on sensitive subjects such as weight should not have been said unless the person in question has made a comment/announcement first. But hey this is just one guys opinion
12-11-2019 13:07
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2019 12:58 )straw man Wrote:  To be fair, I don't think anyone commenting last night intended any harm. I think they were surprised more than anything, that Scarlett looked so different.

I would be one of the first to criticise others if I thought anyone had been deliberately unpleasant, but I've read the comments twice myself and I honestly don't see any malice there.

At last some common sense in the predictable white knight backlash on here.

No offence to Scarlett was intended but I for one stand by my comment. I prefer a Scarlett with curves, one of the unique looking babes in the channels. Of course she has the right to look how she wants but she's in the business where her looks is the business. Of course there will be comment if it changes, as long as it doesn't go overboard.

My missus lost weight to an illness the doctors failed to detect annoyed and first thing she moaned to everyone about were her curves were gone. And she wasn't just saying it for my benefit.
12-11-2019 13:21
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

For the sake of balance, let me say that I've been on Twitter this morning and seen comments about Scarlett's weight which seemed a lot more blunt than anything said above. The comments in the forum seem mild in comparison.
12-11-2019 13:27
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(12-11-2019 13:07 )HLO Wrote:  I think the point is being missed a little, whilst I'm sure there is no malice meant comments on sensitive subjects such as weight should not have been said unless the person in question has made a comment/announcement first. But hey this is just one guys opinion

Anyone in the public eye has to put up with criticism on anything otherwise dont put yourself out there but there are ways on expressing your feelings and then bluntly telling someone to there face, which is the problem with twitter. Do not express that type of feeling unless you know the person very well or they have said something first.....

Geoff
12-11-2019 14:24
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see despite losing some weight she still has her wonderful bush and her arse still looks in good shape to me so the weight hasn't dropped of her arse.

And on the subject of the weight the thing with us humans when we see change it is noticeable because we are used to what we see and this doesn't just go for babeshows babes and goes for everyone and with Scarlett it is more noticeable now with the lovely piece of meat she lost.

Oh and by the way Scarlett we didn't mean any harm like Straw Man said i was just shocked to see you like that i am sorry if i upset you or pissed you off it is sad to hear you won't be returning to the forum course you can do what ever you want with your body again i am sorry.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 14:32 by Kingsmind.)
12-11-2019 14:26
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

She clearly lost weight. But I thought she looked savage. Lean fit and healthy. Shame she won't be on more. Said it before she is like Venus. Beautiful natural girl.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
12-11-2019 14:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-11-2019 11:49 )winsaw Wrote:  I was worried when I saw how much weight she had lost and now to see in her post she has a health issue I am even more worried , I really hope she gets back to full health soon,
For what it's worth I think people where concerned having looked at the posts not trying to be nasty to her, as I think most people do care about her , it's sad shes left , do hope she comes back
I think she did a very good show and hope she's back on bs soon but understand if she needs more time away to beat her issue,

Agree winsaw, there was no malice or offence intended towards Scarlett with the comments that upset her. Forum members were shocked/concerned/worried about Scarlett's appearance that's all.

I too hope Scarlett is back on tv soon but not a problem with me either if Scarlett isn't on now for a while to deal with any health issues she's currently dealing with. Her own health & wellbeing (both physically & mentally) comes first.

Scarlett has my full support with whatever health issues she's dealing with

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 14:55 by Rammyrascal.)
12-11-2019 14:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV