Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion
yep alice said her next nightshow is in about 4 weeks. fantastic show from alice last night, her best solo nightshow ever. she was very lively and energetic right from the off and utter filth on the phones. Alice got even hotter when in the phonebox and the icing on the cake came when alice unleashed the oil all over her wonderful figure and caty and ashley ambushed her. yes alice did say to caty she'd be back next week, but i doubt that. will be 4 weeks, which means her next nightshow should be the 26th november

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
30-10-2010 07:46
Find all posts by this user
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Alice let loose is a sight to behold. How will she restrain herself on days?

Next nights I think will be some sort of Christmas special (4-6 weeks time). Can't see next week really happening.

Great stuff Miss Goodwin, you are an absolute star.
30-10-2010 08:50
snowman2k Offline
Senior Poster

Alice was amazing and my phone bill will be an issue, took awhile to get through but she is pure filth and beautiful with it! Excellent show and well worth the wait, thank you Alice you are awesome.

Peklos najlepšie Sériový vrah
30-10-2010 08:54
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Excellent show from Alice last night. Loved all the close ups of her flawless face as she sucked on her fingers and the views of the Goodwin bum as she spanked it and made some very suggestive gestures eek. The only complaint was that she didn't wear the boots indoors, first time she's worn them to my knowledge and couldn't really get a good look at them in the phone box. Still a fantastic night from Alice, by far her best show yet and four weeks is far too long to have to wait to see how she follows up.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
30-10-2010 09:38
snowman2k Offline
Senior Poster

The boots were fantastic and i agree opn the sofa being oiled up would have been priceless Smile

Peklos najlepšie Sériový vrah
30-10-2010 10:45
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

great show by alice. she's the only reason left to watch elite these days.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2010 10:49 by beardedbob.)
30-10-2010 10:48
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Alice really knows how to go for it. She was incredible last night and Elite managed to recapture some of the old event excitement. Great outfits, change of sets and oil. A fantastic effort all round. I think the once a month move is a good one given the tendency on here to build girls up and then bring them down again.
30-10-2010 10:54
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

I join you guys in saying what a fantastic show it was from Alice. Easily the best of seen of any babe on any night time show for a few weeks.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
30-10-2010 11:07
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Alice bein oiled up. I've put more on mi bikechain.
30-10-2010 11:59
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Having just watched most of last nights show again I have a feeling I may be in the minority here but I think, while it was a good show, it wasn't Alice's best night show ever. Little things like having the pups out but keeping the bra on resting underneath (which I thought was a Tiffany trademark Wink ), plus, I wasn't a fan of the phonebox set- just a bit too prohibitive. Also, despite saying so, there was no nakedness. Hope she's not turning into Sammie P.- promising things and not delivering. I'll give Alice the benefit of the doubt. This time. Still a pretty sexy show though

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-10-2010 14:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV