Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Thank the lord cheers mate my nights getting better Lol. ELITE LIVES ON SORRY FOR MY MOANING BOUT YOUR CHANNEL EARLIER I TAKE IT BACK HAHA. Please do more 2 4 1 bud
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 02:36 by Trickster.)
27-01-2010 02:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Rolleyes RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(26-01-2010 00:30 )bombshell Wrote:  When are Elite going to take note,just watched Delta,what could have been magic,was completely ruined by the fact she was hidden behind those huge graphics,it made the whole thing pointless

And TINTIN WROTE:

The only times i ever ring Elite is when Anna's on cause Most of the time i find it really Boring & Painful to watch Because of those big Graphics!!

Agree about the graphics, I can't understand why they have to be so big as they often get in the way BIG TIME.
The graphics cover ONE THIRD OF THE SCREEN - that's a heck of a lot don't you think??
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 02:50 by stueyboy.)
27-01-2010 02:42
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

(26-01-2010 00:59 )mucker Wrote:  Whilst I'm in full flow, so to speak, for god's sake enough with the continuous infommercial by the girls for the website, text/picture messages etc or if not then loose the on-screen graphics, we don't need both.

Agree with this too mate.
27-01-2010 02:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite was the best channel last night even thought they had only 2 babes on. 2 fantastic night debuts from both Ashley Emma and Mica

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-01-2010 09:50
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Tintin i think you and i are are of the same opinion about the huge graphics,but i fear whatever we say on here,will make no difference whatsoever,it's the girls i feel sorry for as well because sometimes you can see the frustration at the cameraman,they think they are putting on a great performance which of course they are,but we cant see a fxxxxxg thing.annoyedannoyed

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-01-2010 13:13
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well I agree there Rammy Elite was the best channel last night loved every minute of it especially when Ashley got her tongue down the you girl yummy. Well whats the chances of Elite having Danica stop back all night on Friday come on mate we deserve a treat Lol
27-01-2010 18:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

last nights show has really heaped the pressure on danica now. as beautiful and exceptional at teasing as she is the whole 'not going properly topless' deal of hers has worn very thin. if she and elite really want a lot of people to join her site then she has to up her game, otherwise i can see her site flopping worse than a drunkards wedding tackle

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 18:17 by Robot Devil.)
27-01-2010 18:15
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(27-01-2010 02:42 )stueyboy Wrote:  
(26-01-2010 00:30 )bombshell Wrote:  When are Elite going to take note,just watched Delta,what could have been magic,was completely ruined by the fact she was hidden behind those huge graphics,it made the whole thing pointless

And TINTIN WROTE:

The only times i ever ring Elite is when Anna's on cause Most of the time i find it really Boring & Painful to watch Because of those big Graphics!!

Agree about the graphics, I can't understand why they have to be so big as they often get in the way BIG TIME.
The graphics cover ONE THIRD OF THE SCREEN - that's a heck of a lot don't you think??

and change the music!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
27-01-2010 18:26
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

The music is dreadful.

What's with all the speed garage / UK garage? 2 step and all that crap never really took off up north
so please stop shoving it down our throats.

Also what's with that tune that goes 'your woman's in the other room, she doesn't know you're whacking off'
or whatever the lyric is. Seriously why would anyone want to hear that!!? Sort it.

How about some sexy slow funk, or some sensual electric grooves.. and no vocals! Smile
27-01-2010 22:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

There have been some great 'surprises' this month.
Ashley was superb last night, the Sophia/Anna shower was brief but hot and the Kitty allnighter was a serious event.

If Elite nights starts hitting that level CONSISTENTLY, I'll be a happy chap even if I have to filter out the cacky garage 'toons'.
27-01-2010 22:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply