Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
As far as i know the web stream is recordable , it's just the tv channels that have the "cannot record copyright material" or something like that message when i try to record them .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
09-07-2011 16:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Huh? How can you not record from the TV?? That doesn't seem possible, as you can just pop in the tape/disc and record, right? Either that or get a nice camera and set it infront of the TV and record from there Tongue

Actually, this would be smart of Red Light to do something like this, if it's possible.
09-07-2011 17:05
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(09-07-2011 17:05 )mrmann Wrote:  Huh? How can you not record from the TV?? That doesn't seem possible, as you can just pop in the tape/disc and record, right? Either that or get a nice camera and set it infront of the TV and record from there Tongue

Actually, this would be smart of Red Light to do something like this, if it's possible.

You can't record to tape/disc from sky box office as it scambles the signal so maybe they're doing that :?

Just checked and I can still record on sky+ (hd box) although my sky box didn't like recording such a shite channel
09-07-2011 17:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
unasboytoy Offline
Apprentice Poster

abigail toyne is back, does any1 know if she is gonna be doin night shows?
09-07-2011 17:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-07-2011 17:05 )mrmann Wrote:  Huh? How can you not record from the TV?? That doesn't seem possible, as you can just pop in the tape/disc and record, right? Either that or get a nice camera and set it infront of the TV and record from there Tongue

Various recording devices have something built into them that detects if a copyright signal is being sent , like "gazfc" says they do it with the box office stuff , if i remember correctly they used to prevent the adult films from being recorded that used to be in the adult section of the Sky EPG , you can watch the channels that send a copyright signal but you are prevented from recording them , the problem for me seems to be intermittent some times i can record the RLC channels OK and the next minute i can't , it's got to be something to do with the RLC signal because all the other channels record OK .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 18:48 by mr mystery.)
09-07-2011 17:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As far as the SKY+ recording the show's goes, no problem whatsoever but funny last night I recorded the shows because I was up early for work this morning, and guess what after viewing them I hit delete, this current self imposed censorship at RLC in terms of the show does nothing for me, once again wasn't able to see the Lucy Summers naked show which I've become accustomed to in recent times, just to reiterate what others have said why should ofcom give a fuck about any so called pussy slips, it's a fucking adult channel or to be perfectly brutal about it material to wank off to after a long hard day at the office, maybe ofcom could see the health benefits in providing such material as it's more relaxing than watching a violent movie which if they want to use the excuse about the babe channels causing harm and offence, RLC take no bullshit and kindly tell the pricks to fuck off.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 20:03 by Scottishbloke.)
09-07-2011 20:01
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i take offence at being charged premium rate for pg entertainment for the mary whitehouse experienceSad
09-07-2011 20:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

unfotunately this is how its going to be im afraid as much as you two clearly dont want it to be

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-07-2011 23:51
miffer50 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sad Hi there can anyone tell me why redlight central has started to copy-protecton there channels i have tried to record dionne over the last couple of nights but my dvd recorder keeps telling me i cant record it due to copy-protect so there goes your caps and pics .I have emailed redlight but as of yet no reply apreciate any help on this (lets hope this does`nt spread to the other channels)
10-07-2011 02:48
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(10-07-2011 02:48 )miffer50 Wrote:  Sad Hi there can anyone tell me why redlight central has started to copy-protecton there channels i have tried to record dionne over the last couple of nights but my dvd recorder keeps telling me i cant record it due to copy-protect so there goes your caps and pics .I have emailed redlight but as of yet no reply apreciate any help on this (lets hope this does`nt spread to the other channels)

Because they sold there soul to the ofcom devil lol.
10-07-2011 03:12

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL