RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
it will be because of the no videos rule that rlc has requested

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-07-2011 13:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

does this not make it less likely that it will not be recorded and viewed by a minor?if so they should be allowed to show more explicitness !
09-07-2011 14:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not really the rlc webstream is what's on sky so unless sky is more explicit (which wont happen) then the webstream wont be

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-07-2011 14:28
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Am reading these posts right,people with sky plus cant record the RLC channels.
09-07-2011 15:53
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just checked and you can't record the RLC day shows either , i just get the message copyright protected cannot record , not sure why RLC are preventing their shows from being recorded , they are the only unencrypted babe channels on Sky or freeview that don't allow recordings .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
09-07-2011 15:53
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Not that i'm bothered about the RL channels at all, so whilst randomly reading a few threads/posts, this "unable to record" had me intrigued.. so i tried (just now).

So if anyone is interested, all was okay. I had/have no problem recording Sky - both with the manual "R" record button and from the EPG. So what gives?
09-07-2011 15:59
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(09-07-2011 15:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just checked and you can't record the RLC day shows either , i just get the message copyright protected cannot record , not sure why RLC are preventing their shows from being recorded , they are the only unencrypted babe channels on Sky or freeview that don't allow recordings .

This is madness there outta control at this point,fair enough with the vids being banned for 8 weeks but to go and stop people from even recording the channel on sky is complete bullshit annoyedannoyedannoyed time to take a stand and hit them in the only place we can,i wont ever ring this channel again and YOU shouldnt either,thinking about it i dont know why i would want to ring anyway,i only watched rlc last night from about half 3 to about 4 o clock and by god it was tame and boring,they had lucy wearing more clothes than ive ever seen her wear lol dont get me wrong she could have been pussypopping naked to the cam earlier in the night but i would have missed it lol,who knows a vid might pop up in 8 weeks time from the webstream of course laughlaugh just to add something i dont even record from sky i use the webstream but the fact the ye cant record is pure bullshit.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 16:32 by anchorman.)
09-07-2011 16:22
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-07-2011 15:59 )schmoo Wrote:  Not that i'm bothered about the RL channels at all, so whilst randomly reading a few threads/posts, this "unable to record" had me intrigued.. so i tried (just now).

So if anyone is interested, all was okay. I had/have no problem recording Sky - both with the manual "R" record button and from the EPG. So what gives?

Just tried to record all 3 RLC channels again and this time they all record OK , i tried to record them earlier with Sky+ and a external recorder and neither would record , not sure what the hell is going on , there must be some sort of glitch in the RLC signal .

{edit} just checked again and 902 records OK but 911 and 948 will not now record , i just get the cannot record copyright protected message , so not sure what is going on , someone from RLC needs to give some info , everything else i try to record both babe channels and non babe channels records with no problems , the problems are just with the RLC channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 16:43 by mr mystery.)
09-07-2011 16:30
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

There just checking can they do id say,no doubt it will be on and off like that for the nxt few days.
09-07-2011 16:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

That might be a good way to prevent lame Ofcom from recording the sessions, not that it matters considering they have no legal control over anything on the webstream, but you know how they break the rules Rolleyes. It will mean the people here will only be able to record off the TV, but that's how it usually is anyway.

Time will tell. Doesn't Ofcom have better things to worry about now other than whether or not a vagina is glimpsed on adult channels after the watershed????
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 17:01 by mrmann.)
09-07-2011 16:47

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL