gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(22-02-2016 13:47 )papahet3969 Wrote:  is there a free webcast for the xxxpanded tv broadcast from 9pm

Try http://www.xxxpandedtv.com

Question everything
24-02-2016 08:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Enjoyed watching the Rendall Sisters (Rosie & Amanda) on together for the first time. Know this is obvious but they do look like each other a lot

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-02-2016 10:35
m100 Away
Banned

has the new girl who is scheduled for tonight, claire, been anywhere else or is she completely new?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
29-02-2016 14:42
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I think if I am correct she was on Babestation Daytime Last Year..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
29-02-2016 14:52
m100 Away
Banned

looks like she's bailed out, not on screen not on the schedule.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
29-02-2016 22:09
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(26-02-2016 10:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Enjoyed watching the Rendall Sisters (Rosie & Amanda) on together for the first time. Know this is obvious but they do look like each other a lot

Mr Rascal This Was Not The First Time The Rendall Sisters Have Been On Together. When Rosie First Started On Xpanded The First Week They Were On Together. So Not The First Night.. Just Thought I Should Point This Out.Big Grin

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
29-02-2016 22:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Come producers, at least let Paris show some bare arse.

AKA Lara Croft
02-03-2016 01:11
m100 Away
Banned

last night one of the streams wasn't working. now they've got rosie on both. shall we meet them at the bottom of the hill they are going down?

09-03-2016 22:20
m100 Away
Banned

i don't have sky so i don't know enough about some of the other channels to know how xpandeds number of night girls compares to them but given their use of two girls on one bed compared to single girls on other channels i'm guessing they are a bit low now after hazel left.

10-03-2016 16:29
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2016 16:29 )m100 Wrote:  i don't have sky so i don't know enough about some of the other channels to know how xpandeds number of night girls compares to them but given their use of two girls on one bed compared to single girls on other channels i'm guessing they are a bit low now after hazel left.

Babestation is on FreeviewImportant

Xpanded should sign up Cali Garcia even though i like Cali she is more suited to Xpanded than BS, but she'll think she is too good for XpandedRolleyes i don't think Xpanded will bring in anymore big names though, the only reason they signed big names like Tori, Lacey, Priya and Amanda last year was because of the demise of Sin TV and RLC
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2016 19:48 by Joey 27.)
10-03-2016 19:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles