Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(13-02-2010 02:12 )Chilly Wrote:  I'd love to see her do a striptease, or even as a secretary in the office set. Hell, can you just imagine how amazing it would be to see her in the shower. eek Overall, it's always going to be hot and horny seeing a former beauty queen do this kind of thing, and Danica doing this type of show is always going to be better than nothing. Smile

That's much better now I have corrected it.
13-02-2010 06:43
Find all posts by this user
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Im gonna keep this short, Danica just makes for compelling viewing. The chances of a pussy slip seem to be getting better also, i know this has happened previously, but another glimpse of the snatch is just around the corner, i hpoe.
13-02-2010 08:18
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

There are better performers on these shows like Fernanda,Amanda Rendell etc. But Danica is so insnely pretty that I does not matter
When they did a close up of her face applying her lip gloss she was almost flawless with those cute freckles on her nose.She has great long legs,a tight ass and now we have seen it a great rack.
To be fair she needs a decent agent as I think she could get work on mainstream TV,she is very witty also.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
13-02-2010 10:33
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

i thought it was another very good show...she seems to be getting used to showing both nipples a little now...but what did bug the hell out of me (and agreeing with chilly) was when everytime it looked like she may flash her pussy the camera guy shit himself & moved the camera away very fast...i know they have a job to buy not showing pussy but it was still a annoying....i found myself screeming at the tv more than once lol
13-02-2010 10:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(13-02-2010 06:43 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
That's much better now I have corrected it.

I stand corrected, ECJ. Wink Hopefully my mistake won't mean that I'm ousted from Danica's world for good. Big Grin
13-02-2010 13:00
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i notice there doesn't seem to be the usual flood of vids put up in the wake of a danica night show. shame as i missed the whole thing. pics offer much promise though. but am certainly looking forward to d/ling the whole show. can anyone sense my anxiousness ? must calm down. patience...all good things come to those that wait

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-02-2010 13:31
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

I thought Danica was her usual awesome self last night,sadly i missed the last hour 'cos i had to go to work and only recorded 'till eleven...D'OH.So please don't tell me she stripped totally naked and abused a bunch of bananas between 11 and 12 cos it would destroy me mentally and emotionally Big Grin

One small gripe though,is it just me or was the camerawork a bit naff at times?

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 14:58 by Hollywood PillowPants.)
13-02-2010 14:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(13-02-2010 14:57 )PillowPants Wrote:  I thought Danica was her usual awesome self last night,sadly i missed the last hour 'cos i had to go to work and only recorded 'till eleven...D'OH.So please don't tell me she stripped totally naked and abused a bunch of bananas between 11 and 12 cos it would destroy me mentally and emotionally Big Grin

One small gripe though,is it just me or was the camerawork a bit naff at times?

I agree. How the hell is the pussy slip queen supposed to retain her crown when the camera guy moves that quickly? Wink Tongue
13-02-2010 15:16
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

I wish she would stop hiding her nipples we she takes her bra off, but it still was a good show.
Well done Danica.
13-02-2010 15:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-02-2010 15:29 )Shalashaska Wrote:  I wish she would stop hiding her nipples we she takes her bra off, but it still was a good show.
Well done Danica.

it didnt annoy me danica covering up the nips and loved how she teased getting them out but when they were out danica couldnt stop playing with them to get them hard. first time ive seen danica fully topless and wow what a figure and what a night. her boobs are wonderful and having seen them close up with nipples out i think they are real as couldnt spot scars on her nipples or on the underside of her boobs. hopefully danica will do a full night soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
13-02-2010 17:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66