Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021
(21-10-2021 23:58 )winsaw Wrote:  I got 3 for the night award,
Really surprised to see two of the bs old guard who have done nothing at all this year get in that top 10,
My views on the 10
Alice Goodwin - done nothing all year of note, did you all forget the Mr p scam shows
Atlanta Moreno - excellent and creative , top of game all year , not seen as much of her as would like she to health issues,
Beth Bennett - miss consistent, not done a bad show all year, excellent on all platforms, one of the few to still go nude on TV,
Honey Scott - consistently good every show, one of the best at working to the camera
Jennifer Kelly - can be bit or miss but when on form can blow anyone out the water , upped her levels on the web,
Michelle Moist - another who seams never to have a bad night, one of the best at using different outfits,
Preeti Young - amazed she's made the list , same boring show on repeat,
Ruby Mae - a pleasant surprise , I would not have expected her on this list but glad to see a reward for some very good shows
Sophie Hart - come back queen, reinvented Herself on the web shows working to levels not seen before,
Stella Paris - so happy with this, best newcomer this year I think, excellent on TV and web been improving all year,

Let's be honest, barring say Atlanta on occasions, they ALL do the boring same things night after night most of the time. Their environments encourages or allow little else. I can not watch the shows for a few weeks and then come back to see most of the babes above do the same things when I left it.

A lot of people actually liked the Mr P shows, fake or not. At least is was something different and don't forget it was Alice that started something different there.

I don't see much difference between 'boring same old' and 'consistent', only depends on if you like the girl or not.
22-10-2021 11:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yeah I'm quite surprised at some of those who made the top 10 but tbh really going to struggle to pick a winner, 3 of mine got onto that list but like the previous post most haven't done much for me over the last 12 months
22-10-2021 12:17
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(21-10-2021 23:58 )winsaw Wrote:  did you all forget the Mr p scam shows

Have there been any Mr P shows this year? I haven't seen any.
22-10-2021 13:38
Preeti Fan Offline
Senior Poster

Well done to Preeti for making the list and thank you to the voters who put her there. It's her second year in a row, so clearly no fluke.
22-10-2021 14:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(22-10-2021 12:17 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Yeah I'm quite surprised at some of those who made the top 10
I'm not, there's a lot of weirdos around, as certain political results also show Rolleyes

One would have to be seriously naive to read the regular comments from show reviewers here and then go "I'm surprised at this rundown".

When the proper voting comes, surprise will no doubt turn to astonishment... Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-10-2021 14:49
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I'm happy to see Emma C in the day selection as she's been sensational recently. I'm surprised she got squeezed out last year. It's good to see Brooks there too, plus the Xpanded girls, Clara Croft and Hannah Mac, are well worth their places. The day selection hasn't been debated as much as the night selection, maybe because the day list is just quality right the way through.
22-10-2021 15:31
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2021 20:28 )KerrAvon Wrote:  So both of last year's winners didn't even make the nominations. Caty's absences from the shows seems to have told, she's been missed. Grace/Maddison seems to have fallen from grace (pun not intentional lol) since her change.

It's a shame they are absent. They are still amongst the best for me and I would have liked to see them given a chance to defend their titles.
22-10-2021 16:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-10-2021 11:27 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I don't see much difference between 'boring same old' and 'consistent', only depends on if you like the girl or not.

the girls get consistently good by doing interesting shows, being the girls who can switch things up as is so often noted in the nightly review thread, some of those girls i list as consistently good are not my favourites at all but i can appreciate the effort they put into there shows to keep them interesting, for me when doing a list of girls who have done well ove a year its not all about the looks of me just as important if not more so are attitude, creativity, energy, use of outfit and set, the ability to engage with the camera, when all this comes together at nearly every show then a girl is in my eyes consistent, thats what i am talking about mate,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-10-2021 16:40
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Im not sure but I think I'm close to 50/50 in my votes this year but there are a few babes I voted for that didn't make it on any list including Maddison fox for her 2 b/g shows but also her doing nights shows as well. I'm not sure why but last year the awards were being spoken about in channel babes chat rooms even babes asking for people to vote for them. But this year I've seen it posted on twitter about the awards but have babes and customers or there fans taken any notice of this. I really thought this babe Erin moore might of got in one of this list. Ok only being camming for a few months but every show has been great and different
22-10-2021 16:43
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Taken from UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 thread (posted on 03-12-20) Ref: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...58&page=45
(03-12-2020 13:51 )Joannis Wrote:  The difference as I interpreted it is that this award included night performance from the web and tv whereas the current ultimate babe award is for the best night babe on tv. For this reason I included Rebecca Kelly as one of my nominees for night babe of the year for this award because of her fantastic web night shows but for the current ultimate babe I omitted her because she doesn't seem to have done many night shows on tv this year.

When I chose my nominations (for which 6 of my nightshow nominees are in the top-ten - would have been 7 but I changed one to someone else), I was not considering webshows because I hardly ever watch them these days (Jennifer Kelly being the one exception). Therefore, my choices were almost exclusively taking into consideration tv appearances. This is why I did not nominate Sophie Hart, though she is one of my personal favourites, who I have routed for in past annual votes, perhaps because her tv appearances have been more infrequent as compared with previous years. However, I am aware she does a fine web show, only 1 or 2 of which I saw this year so far. For this reason, I'm glad Sophie got nominated, and on reflection after this re-evaluation by me, she goes up in my consideration in choosing 1 name out of the ten nominees (which I assume is the next stage in the voting process?)

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2021 17:03 by crankshaft.)
22-10-2021 17:01