Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Macy - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Macy Leigh - Chat, Caps & Vids
(01-09-2015 17:48 )TomFromHarrow Wrote:  mate have some class. the other day she was on the phone non stop. just because she doesnt want to parade her breasts about means i respect her more. shes beautiful and has a gorgeous bum, shes kept me on the phone for an hour before. so dont decide if shes a short timer i'm sure she'll decide that herself.
actually pal i was showing some class by not giving a full on rant about how shes ripping off her cam customers.
she could have quite easily left it public and told the guys that she didnt show before they went private. but no she chose to put up her pay wall then tell them she wasnt willing to play.

what you misunderstand is that i get its entirely up to the girl what levels of show she puts on, and im actually fine with that.
but she should be up front about it not wait till your paying for a private/group show before letting you know nothing will happen.

calling your cam a pervecam leads the viewer to think they are gonna get a show.
maybe next time shes caming she calls it a chat only cam...

bladewave

oh and just for reference i do actually call the girls. i also cam with em and tip well for the girls that put on a show.
lastly, calling her a short timer isnt an insult. she just gave me the impression this isnt gonna be a long time gig.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 21:56 by HEX!T.)
01-09-2015 21:35
Find all posts by this user
moyn2 Offline

to be honest i saw her say in chat plenty times before her private show today that she wouldnt go topless etc. She didn't wait for people to pay before telling them
01-09-2015 22:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

well at 6 am she went live on cam and straight away she was private. then every other time i checked up until 8:30 am she was still private.
every 1 who asked her up until then had to pay to get there answer. jeez you think im making this shit up to have a go at the girl... far from it...
it as constructive criticism from some 1 who knows how this shit can work if she gets it rite.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-09-2015 22:58
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2015 20:40 )FantasyNinja Wrote:  In answer to the only watching for 15 minutes, its a dayshow THE GIRLS DONT DO ANYTHING. A girl will come on screen at 12pm, 9 hours later there on the same set, in the same outfit, laying in exactly the same position.
Totally agree but the daybabes are very popular on here even though they don't do anything, Macy is a hot babe but i don't watch her that often because she only does dayshows, i'd probably watch her a lot more if she did nightshows but it seems she won't ever do them, there are a few daybabes i like but im fully aware they do fuck all, some of my fave nightbabes put on crap shows but at least they are topless or nakedSmile
02-09-2015 00:45
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Macy is looking lovely this morning in Black with her big boobs standing out she has lovely thighs as well ,nice caps Charlemagne.
06-09-2015 11:18
Scoobyman Offline
Account Closed

Macy has been on fire lately, looking very sexy this morning in her tiny black pants and little top that was struggling to contain those massive boobies Big Grin

And as for her show in that red catsuit.... WOW Tongue

Love the picture above much appreciated, would love Macy all to myself in her catsuit Tongue
06-09-2015 19:50
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(06-09-2015 19:50 )scooby75 Wrote:  Love the picture above much appreciated, would love Macy all to myself in her catsuit Tongue

Me too!
06-09-2015 19:57
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

would'nt we all ...

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
06-09-2015 21:04
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really liking Macy this morning she always varies her outfits unlike some looking very nice in her revealing top and Jeans.
08-09-2015 08:42
Avfc123 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow absolutely love her in tight jeans and that backless top showing off her tits, she looks amazing
08-09-2015 09:37
Thread Closed